* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals) - Fall Sales in Bloom

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#92311 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9977 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:34 PM

Wait, where did you read that? I thought all rewards from Dosh Vault would be untradable and unmarketable. Wouldn't make any sense to change that.

I saw it referenced here.  But that may have either been deleted as an error or fake because searching TWMolly's posts or searching the forum for "limited time" both turn up nothing.  So my mistake if not.  Plus, in the pinned thread, TWMolly said:

Rewards obtained via the Dosh Vault will be only obtainable this way and will not be tradable or marketable. These items can include variants of existing weapon skins, character skins, and cosmetic skins, as well as some brand new things as the system evolves and grows!

So I have to assume that what I read was a mistake or troll.

Edit. Pedro, did you learn from Spoder how to cheat in a game? Why can't you learn the good things instead :(

Fox has no respect for the developer's intent for the game which is what makes him a terrible person and fake gamer.  Then he tells other people and ruins the game for everyone.  What's the point of a gold shark hat if just anyone can get  a gold shark hat?

#92312 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4223 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:37 PM

Wish people would get soft-banned for writing stupid ass reviews on Steam that have nothing to do with the actual game.

I tend to agree with this. The worst are the ones who give a negative review because a game won't work on their potato.

They should at least be forced to classify the negative review. 

The ones who scream about uPlay deserve kicks to the skull. it says right on the game page. 

#92313 encendido5   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4343 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:57 PM

yea its in the workshop

its a piece of piss on that map, I did it solo with a level 21 commando on first try

Nice, I'll give it a shot before Red Faction.

fs_overall.png

#92314 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

I like how fallout 4 is getting so many terrible reviews lately and its all about paid mods, i like the ones where people have 500+ hours in the game and complain about paying for mods.  I think you got your moneys worth if you played it that long even if you paid full price for the game.  Hopefully this means it will drop to 4.99 soon!

#92315 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9977 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:20 PM

I haven't followed the whole paid mod thing: Are you still able to use your old Nexus mods or free Steam Workshop mods?  Because if they removed that functionality then I don't care how many hours I have in a game, it's worthy of a bad review.

#92316 lostnumber  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:28 PM

I haven't followed the whole paid mod thing: Are you still able to use your old Nexus mods or free Steam Workshop mods?  Because if they removed that functionality then I don't care how many hours I have in a game, it's worthy of a bad review.

Yes all free mods still work. And certain Items on the Creation Club are actually discounted 100% from time to time. So as long as you are patient eventually all paid mods will be free at some point or another.

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lollipop. It's continuing mission, to take a sweet trip to the candy shop, to seek out new bon-bons and new lemonade stands. to boldly go to Peppermint Bay.

#92317 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4223 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:23 PM

FAKE PUBG TERMINATOR 2 WTF GAME

#92318 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2476 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

Yeah, I always wondered (and still do too) how they got

dr59wo7.png

from EA...

I just thought they were shapes, you know: "Graphics!"

#92319 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19834 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:37 PM

Still looks better than Fortnite BR

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#92320 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:37 PM

Yes, KF-Construct. It's basically a wide open plain so it's hard to get swarmed or trapped and you can easily avoid missile attacks from Husks or the Patriarch. Boring for regular play but nice for grinding weekly events or now daily Dosh rewards.

its also easy to see ammo crates on the map if you need them.  Skraks can be half dead before they even get near you.  The dont even actively chase from far enough away unless you are shooting them. 

#92321 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:42 PM

yea its in the workshop

its a piece of piss on that map, I did it solo with a level 21 commando on first try

I did it with my lvl 17 commando.  Its almost casual just shooting everything in the head,  you hardly have to reload as your getting like 5 to 6 kills in a clip. 

#92322 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19834 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:44 PM

dr59wo7.png

from EA...

I think I found the answer:

http://logos.wikia.c...c_Arts_1993.svg

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#92323 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

ill get this before I get pubg.

This looks like the secret love child of pubg and fornight.  "Lucy, you got some 'splaining to do"

Gotta love the Chinese.

#92324 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9977 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:02 PM

If that's a Chinese game, where are the speed hackers?

#92325 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8214 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:26 PM

Still looks better than Fortnite BR

Pretty much every game is better than that RNG shooting crap

:D

#92326 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4547 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:14 AM

dr59wo7.png

That image is still burned in my brain from staring at it while waiting for the next race to load playing Racing Destruction Set  :joystick:

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#92327 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4122 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:31 AM

So, chances of seeing Friday the 13th on sale for Halloween?
Debating pulling the trigger.

#92328 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8214 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:56 AM

Don't buy it.

#92329 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4223 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:03 AM

Multi-only

High MSRP

Lots of issues with the game up until the latest update which hasnt fixed everything

Unless 75%, don't do it. 

#92330 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4122 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:09 AM

Don't buy it.

Multi-only

High MSRP

Lots of issues with the game up until the latest update which hasnt fixed everything

Unless 75%, don't do it. 

Been wanting to try it since release, but I heard  a lot or problems along with some developer BS.

Was gonna grab it to play with friends and other things, but that's why I was curious if you all think it'll be on sale for Halloween.. surprised it wasn't on sale for Friday the 13th.

#92331 Pengy99  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:11 AM

Friday the 13th is pretty much an example of how to kill your game through pricing practices. People have forgiven all sorts of BS buggy crap in DBD but BS buggy crap + overpriced and never on sale is a non-starter.

#92332 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19834 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

If it wasn't in sale on the 13th, I would doing a Halloween sale, but you never know.

#92333 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7902 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:14 AM

If it wasn't in stroke on cherry, I would doing a cloud oranges, but you never cheese.

#92334 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13399 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:50 AM

If it wasn't in stroke on cherry, I would doing a cloud oranges, but you never cheese.

That explains the lopsided mouth on his new avatar, too.

HELPphone.jpg

#92335 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19834 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:54 AM

Yeah, I saw the awful autocorrect my phone did after I posted but I'm too lazy to go back and edit it on mobile.

#92336 Treybot   Armchair developer CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:08 AM

If it wasn't in sale on the 13th, I would doing a Halloween sale, but you never know.

giphy.gif

#92337 TyrianMollusk  

TyrianMollusk

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:25 AM

I loved Racing Destruction Set so much, despite the horrific loads.

I have a vague fuzzy memory EA used to say the sphere was a nerf ball, but that was back when they still cared about games and played laser tag after hours in the office on Fridays.

#92338 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9977 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:37 PM

I loved Racing Destruction Set so much, despite the horrific loads.

I have a vague fuzzy memory EA used to say the sphere was a nerf ball, but that was back when they still cared about games and played laser tag after hours in the office on Fridays.

Back in high school, my friend told me the same "It's a stray Nerf Ball that rolled into our logo" story so you must remember it correctly.  Or else you're my high school friend.  Mike, is that you?

Racing Destruction Set was awesome although 95% of my time was spent making large jumps and setting the gravity to Io.  This meant that I would constantly fly about six miles off the track and not finish my own races, but I did get some sweet air.  The other 5% was making mud tracks and giving the opponent's car racing slicks so I could laugh at them as I lapped them for the fifth time.

Last night, we failed to play Red Faction: Gorillas because I had some stuff pop up and then it just never got off the ground without my critical leadership.  Looking at the Discord chat, it seems like a lot of people were AWOL. 

Tonight we were going to play Marooners but then Weiler asked to change it to Killing Floor 2 and I guess Marooners sucks anyway, plus I don't own it.  So I imagine we're doing KF2 but since there's no servers hosting the cheaty-cheat map, we'll have to actually display some level of skill.

Speaking of custom maps, yesterday I had a daily to play Voltar's Manor on Suicidal.  So I load up, play it through and then, after getting to about Wave Five realize that I had selected a custom map called Voltar's Castle which was listed right next to V's Manor.  Really, I should have realized that it was the wrong map since they look nothing alike but I wasn't at my sharpest.

#92339 fastitocalon   \mm/ \mm/ CAGiversary!   578 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

fastitocalon

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

I keep wanting to get into multiplayer games but then I keep remembering what it is like.  I do plan on sometime doing bronight but I always seem to be tired/not home/breathing and it never quite happens lol.  Maybe with Ghost Recon: Wildhands I'll pop on, unless I unload these keys I have.

My Twitch Page ---> https://go.twitch.tv/kelkeen_1980

My Blog ---> http://tinyurl.com/ydbcronp

Twitter #kelkeen

#92340 provista  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:49 PM

Get Hide and Shriek for free glitch:

Just go to steam://install/480430

or 

!addlicense 480430

in ASF