* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals) - Fall Sales in Bloom

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#92401 Troutyogurt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   727 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Troutyogurt

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:31 PM

On fence with Battlefield 1 revolution for $30. Have the DLCs been good?

3587.png

#92402 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   3966 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:38 PM

I only have vanilla. The complete experience at $30 is a steal. The game is really good.

#92403 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13399 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:13 PM

I did the refund for the bundle. The refund request only shows the $7.69

I might be getting an $8.99 Steam Link.

Damn, I had ASF up and didn't think about doing this. 4 hours of idling made me ineligible.

#92404 Treybot   Armchair developer CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:22 PM

Already own ICEY

ZrySoUN.png

:(

#92405 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4949 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:31 PM

Already own ICEY

ZrySoUN.png

:(

remove it, buy, refund, restore? that'd work maybe?

#92406 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:39 PM

On fence with Battlefield 1 revolution for $30. Have the DLCs been good?

Each one has gotten better.  Its really just maps with some unlockable guns.  Each set has its own flavor.  I really like the russian snow maps.

#92407 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22797 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

The original Mafia game is now available on GOG. It was removed from steam several years ago. 

It's apparently exclusive to GOG. But we all know how this story will end.

EDIT: Apparently they removed the licensed music.

Awesome @ Mafia getting back onto GOG. Hopefully, it gets back onto Steam.

So, I wonder how long it'll be until someone figures out how to mod the great licensed music back into the game.

EDIT:

Looks like a fixed licensed music mod already has been done.

Look here - https://www.gog.com/..._original_music

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#92408 Preedatore   Hamburger Thread CAGiversary!   1500 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

I had Icey on my wishlist, was interested in a Steam Link, and have Gabenbux to burn, so I'll give it a shot.

#92409 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:27 PM

I would had waited for the item to actually ship.

___
I'm not sure if i want steam link enough to pay for it.

How decent is the streaming quality? I do have to move my pc during the holiday to play fighting games to co-op games often. 

I can easily sell those pubg twitch items and grab it. 

zNmz5OX.jpg

#92410 encendido5   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4343 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:42 PM

I would had waited for the item to actually ship.
___
I'm not sure if i want steam link enough to pay for it.
How decent is the streaming quality? I do have to move my pc during the holiday to play fighting games to co-op games often.

I can easily sell those pubg twitch items and grab it.

It works well for me and I'm actually on wireless. I've used it to stream games and movies.

fs_overall.png

#92411 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:56 PM

It works well for me and I'm actually on wireless. I've used it to stream games and movies.

i'll sell off the items and pick it up later tonight then. 

Just the fact I won't need to move my pc around the house anymore is enough for me.
Hopefully the wireless is decent enough for me

Edit: Bought the Steam Link, it's the cheapest I've seen it and I've been wanting it since canceling my original pre-order. 

zNmz5OX.jpg

#92412 Richard Kain   The Kaiser CAGiversary!   2432 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Richard Kain

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

​If you know what you're doing, it's actually possible to use the Steam Link to stream your computer's desktop, as well as the Steam TVOS interface. A friend of my mine did that in order to stream videos from his PC to his TV. (better ways to go about doing that these days, but it still worked)

I went ahead and took advantage of this deal, partially because the game seems decent, and partially because of the controller compatibility of the Steam Link. I found out that the Steam Link supports Bluetooth, and is compatible with my collection of 8Bitdo controllers. That will make it doubly useful when it comes time to play Towerfall, Nidhogg, and BroForce on my TV.

#92413 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4223 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:05 AM

​If you know what you're doing, it's actually possible to use the Steam Link to stream your computer's desktop, as well as the Steam TVOS interface. A friend of my mine did that in order to stream videos from his PC to his TV. (better ways to go about doing that these days, but it still worked)

I went ahead and took advantage of this deal, partially because the game seems decent, and partially because of the controller compatibility of the Steam Link. I found out that the Steam Link supports Bluetooth, and is compatible with my collection of 8Bitdo controllers. That will make it doubly useful when it comes time to play Towerfall, Nidhogg, and BroForce on my TV.

It will stream almost anything. All you have to do is add it as a non-Steam game. You can do emulators, stuff like Kodi, etc. Its really easy. Just configure your controller in Big Picture when attached via the Link and G2G.

I ended up getting one myself today. Had one before, but it was useless in my old place. Better in the new place.

#92414 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:49 AM

Has anyone recently gotten their refund approved for just ICEY?

R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#92415 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4547 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:01 AM

I was going to get in on this deal, then I read on the Steam Link page that 2016-2017 Samsung TVs now have a Steam Link app available for free. Just added it to my TV and it works great, very great.

I never grow tired of winning. 

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#92416 Voken   I was PROMISED taco trucks on every corner! CAGiversary!   1218 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:03 AM

Has anyone recently gotten their refund approved for just ICEY?

I would like to know this too before I take the plunge

#92417 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:39 AM

I was going to get in on this deal, then I read on the Steam Link page that 2016-2017 Samsung TVs now have a Steam Link app available for free. Just added it to my TV and it works great, very great.

I never grow tired of winning. 

You had to buy a Samsung tv.

Pt9wGhf.gif

zNmz5OX.jpg

#92418 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   651 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:50 AM

I think Rainway is also making a free software that let's your stream PC games to anything

#92419 b4mv   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:38 AM

If someone wants, I'll give $4 for Icey if you're in for just the steamlink. 

I've had that game on my wishlist for a while lol

#92420 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:20 AM

If someone wants, I'll give $4 for Icey if you're in for just the steamlink. 

I've had that game on my wishlist for a while lol

You can't gift the game due to it being tied to the bundle.

Just buy the game straight up if you want it right now with it on sale.

zNmz5OX.jpg

#92421 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4929 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:01 AM

it won't be shipped since order is refunded.  The $8.99 might be lost in the Steam's void for all eternity.  Lord Gaben is most displeased

• hal likes this

#92422 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4929 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:10 AM

Waiting on Fox Arkshot night!

Spoiler

Spoiler

#92423 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4916 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:45 AM

Spoiler

Did you draw that? I ask because it's really uncanny how their avatars are represented correctly too...

Civilization III Complete
C0540-R3DNN-Y4488

#92424 Red_Lizard2  

Red_Lizard2

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:53 AM

Apparently if you log into The Secret World before October 31st, you'll get a free mount (Geist Rider). And so other crap for every day you log in from now til the 31st. 

#92425 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22797 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

AyoV1hA.png

If somebody is swimming in Gabenbucks...

How far does this signal go out?

Can its signal go through walls and into other rooms that have HDTV's there?

B/c if it does - then this might be useful for me.

I already have a 25ft cable already connected from my desktop PC to my HDTV within this room. With my laptop normally sitting right next to this desktop PC, I also sometimes move the cable from my desktop PC over to my laptop - so I can go from my laptop to my HDTV (if I want more devices going at once).

I don't have ICEY. 

And hmmm, I do wonder how much is shipping? 

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#92426 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2035 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

http://store.steampo...0/Bless_Online/

This pet looks adorable

ss_0f896aeb408d90002f748778a6466b279eba2

Has anyone heard about that game?

3DJNlRq.png

#92427 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8211 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

http://store.steampo...0/Bless_Online/

This pet looks adorable

ss_0f896aeb408d90002f748778a6466b279eba2

Has anyone heard about that game before?

Yep, didnt know it was coming to NA already tho...woot more MMOage

This looks amazing (looks like a hybrid between BDO and Group Based MMO's)

#92428 Preedatore   Hamburger Thread CAGiversary!   1500 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

How far does this signal go out?
Can its signal go through walls and into other rooms that have HDTV's there?
B/c if it does - then this might be useful for me.

I already have a 25ft cable already connected from my desktop PC to my HDTV within this room. With my laptop normally sitting right next to this desktop PC, I also sometimes move the cable from my desktop PC over to my laptop - so I can go from my laptop to my HDTV (if I want more devices going at once).

I don't have ICEY.

And hmmm, I do wonder how much is shipping?

It doesn't send out a signal, it connects to your TV. You can easily move it around the house to whatever TV you want to use.
The signal it receives depends on your wireless signal in the home. Shipping is $7.99.

#92429 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2476 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

I guess I gave into the peer pressure. We'll see if the kiddos can mess around with it in the living room via Wi-Fi. Otherwise, I see a wall fish in my future. Worse ways to break a twenty I guess.

#92430 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   3966 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

http://store.steampo...f_the_Children/

Ok