* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals) - Flurry of Winter Sales in the Forecast

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#9421 MakMan333  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:40 PM

WHY DOES IT KEEP CUTTING TO BLACK?!?!

It's not that good.  But I like the wacky characters.-Mooby

#9422 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

would you expect anything but a trap from me?

#9423 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:42 PM

Not really. Oh, it's the end of a season of a TV show! I bet someone dies, there's a shocking twist or a cliffhanger ending!

I learned years ago to just turn my brain off for any sort of entertainment media, whether it be film, television, video games, etc. The constant use of the same old tired tropes would have become tiresome back when Team Rocket always got got.

Speaking of tired tropes, spoiler alert! - your first assassin buddy in AC Unity is a traitor! Who the Fuck could have seen that coming!?

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#9424 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13551 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:44 PM

Gandolfini finally ate the camera.

#9425 MakMan333  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:47 PM

I learned years ago to just turn my brain off for any sort of entertainment media, whether it be film, television, video games, etc. The constant use of the same old tired tropes would have become tiresome back when Team Rocket always got got.

Speaking of tired tropes, spoiler alert! - your first assassin buddy in AC Unity is a traitor! Who the Fuck could have seen that coming!?

Why do you have to remind me of my time with that piece of shit?

#9426 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:51 PM

Why do you have to remind me of my time with that piece of shit?

Actually, I'm having fun with it. Granted, I haven't played an AC since Amurica, so I may be a bit more willing to ignore the framerate issues, glitches, idiotic story, clunkiness, etc, etc.

Is still fun, tho :bouncy: 

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#9427 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:59 PM

the paris stuff is really fun though, the guy you buddy up to solve cases is considered the first detective (he's the french batman!) and led a very interesting life.  I absolutely loved that part of the game, too bad the main guy was even more lame than Conner in AC3

http://en.wikipedia....François_Vidocq

#9428 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

Daily Deal - Mark of the Ninja, 75% Off

#9429 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10302 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:04 PM

mkNA1Lv.png
Daily Deals
75% off Mark of the Ninja - $3.74
75% off Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition - $4.49
75% off Mark of the Ninja - $1.24

Weeklong Deals
I'm a dad!

#9430 spoderman  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:06 PM

mkNA1Lv.png
Daily Deals
75% off Mark of the Ninja - $3.74
75% off Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition - $4.49
75% off Mark of the Ninja - $1.24

Weeklong Deals

y u let admiral ackbar beat u??

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9431 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10302 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:09 PM

y u let admiral ackbar beat u??

I like to be beaten.

Don't judge.
I'm a dad!

#9432 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8202 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:16 PM

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 on Steam in August

Another Shonen Jump franchise finally comes to PC. Now where's Jojo?

CAG'S OFFICIAL COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#9433 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13551 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:19 PM

I like to be beaten.

Don't judge.

MysterD is that you?

#9434 spoderman  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:31 PM

The Obscure collection is finally on sale (50% off).. this is the first sale it's had after the launch discount.

I think we can thank Casey for this, he was in contact with the dev trying to have a sale for the games on his site, but the dev ended up having a sale on steam first lol

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9435 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:38 PM

75% off or bust.

#9436 MakMan333  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:38 PM

I have EXACTLY $7.49 in my wallet. 

I think this is a sign!

#9437 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10224 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:39 PM

Thanks a lot.  Who wants my Unity key now? :-x

Spoiler

#9438 spoderman  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:41 PM

75% off or bust.

Yeah I thought like that too, but then the Obscure games never had a sale again.. until now. I have so much steam wallet, I'd rather buy it now than risk it. You can thank me when it's bundled.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9439 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10224 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:41 PM

The Obscure collection is finally on sale (50% off).. this is the first sale it's had after the launch discount.

I had no idea what this was and was going to make a joke about zombies and Huniepop. then I looked at the Steam page and saw it includes zombie attacks and upskirts. So... I'm in, I guess.

I think we can thank Casey for this, he was in contact with the dev trying to have a sale for the games on his site, but the dev ended up having a sale on steam first lol

He should have called government lawyers in Rhode Island who didn't know what a video game was and asked them for a sale.  That's a great way to not have them put it on sale at Steam first.

#9440 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1554 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:44 PM

Getgames has alien isolation for 9.99$, 80% off

http://getgamesgo.co...liens-isolation

#9441 cyrus386  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:48 PM

Getgames has alien isolation for 9.99$, 80% off

http://getgamesgo.co...liens-isolation

Getting closer...

#9442 spoderman  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

I had no idea what this was and was going to make a joke about zombies and Huniepop. then I looked at the Steam page and saw it includes zombie attacks and upskirts. So... I'm in, I guess.

He should have called government lawyers in Rhode Island who didn't know what a video game was and asked them for a sale.  That's a great way to not have them put it on sale at Steam first.

Zombie + Upskirts is the ultimate combination. It never fails.

Ok, I lied, I wouldn't want to see upskirts of a zombie.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#9443 rioskenny   Senpai CAGiversary!   325 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:51 PM

I'm trying to save money and steam is not helping. urgh

Get 15$ off your first anime figure. https://www.cheapass...p-anime-figures

855296.png

#9444 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20001 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:54 PM

I'm still waiting for 75% off on Obscure.  It was basically shovelware on consoles so I'm not paying a premium just because steam. 

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#9445 lostnumber  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:56 PM

Ok, I lied, I wouldn't want to see upskirts of a zombie.

Speak for yourself.

Spoiler

It's not a pic or anything. Just a song.

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lollipop. It's continuing mission, to take a sweet trip to the candy shop, to seek out new bon-bons and new lemonade stands. to boldly go to Peppermint Bay.

#9446 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13551 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:17 PM

Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad was a horrible game. The only good thing about it was idling the costume creator screen when Aya was in her bra and panties.

Spoiler

Although I hear the sequels are more like Dynasty Warriors.

#9447 Malkan   No, ALL! CAGiversary!   1068 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:19 PM

Speak for yourself.

Spoiler

It's not a pic or anything. Just a song.

That was kinda weird, was listening to joykiller when I saw this post.

#9448 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3752 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:19 PM

Y u no wait 4 lollipop chainsaw Steam edition?

(No, that's not actually a thing, but MysterD wants it to be now.)

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#9449 lostnumber  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:20 PM

Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad was a horrible game. The only good thing about it was idling the costume creator screen when Aya was in her bra and panties.

Spoiler

Although I hear the sequels are more like Dynasty Warriors.

That game actually was a sequel. The original games were on PS2. Believe me The 360 one was a huge improvement.

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lollipop. It's continuing mission, to take a sweet trip to the candy shop, to seek out new bon-bons and new lemonade stands. to boldly go to Peppermint Bay.

#9450 spoderman  

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:20 PM

The only good thing about it was idling the costume creator screen when Aya was in her bra and panties.

Isn't that the point of the game?

GUtUP1U.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free