* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals) - Flurry of Winter Sales in the Forecast

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#95071 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:20 PM

Video killed the radio star, but who killed the CAG Steam thread?

It was Santa Ajit.

Ajit-Pai-796x419.jpg

Merry Christmas

3DJNlRq.png

#95072 fastitocalon   \mm/ \mm/ CAGiversary!   586 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

fastitocalon

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:15 PM

Usually I just want to punch people.  But that asshole I want to hit square in the head with a baseball bat.

My Twitch Page ---> https://go.twitch.tv/kelkeen_1980

My Blog ---> http://tinyurl.com/ydbcronp

Twitter #kelkeen

#95073 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   876 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:09 PM

For Steam, a little early Christmas present/teaser:

Play HITMAN™

HITMAN™ Holiday Pack - A FREE download that includes the first major story mission from the game, ‘Showstopper’, plus all of the Escalation Contracts released for Paris, the ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission plus the Paris Challenge Packs and achievements too! Also allows you to play the future re-activated Elusive Targets in Paris.

#95074 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5600 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:41 PM

steam.png

#95075 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

It was Santa Ajit.

Ajit-Pai-796x419.jpg

Merry Christmas

There was nothing Merry or Christmas about this at all.Mq271n4.png

zNmz5OX.jpg

#95076 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23116 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:14 PM

We'll have to hope that GOG & Ashot P from Gamersgate can save us, from all of this insanity of poor Steam sales and Mr. Grinch Ajit being a mean one by giving the ISP's all of the Internet power.

Oh, hell...who am I kidding?

We're all so screwed, it ain't even funny...

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#95077 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23116 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

Obsidian on Loot Boxes and Micro-transactions will not appear in their upcoming RPG:

https://forums.obsid...r-upcoming-rpg/

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#95078 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8660 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:27 PM

Obsidian on Loot Boxes and Micro-transactions will not appear in their upcoming RPG:

https://forums.obsid...r-upcoming-rpg/

Get ready for 10 zillion DLC expansion packs!

#95079 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10220 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:58 PM

To expand your choices as a consumer and allow you to fully express yourself, we have divided our Horse Armor into individually purchasable Bit armor, Bridle armor, Saddle armor, Stirrup armor...

#95080 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1099 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

If they do dlc like they did for PoE I am fine with it.

#95081 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23116 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:03 PM

What about multiple Season Passes also?

#95082 weretable   I'm free, free fallin' CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:06 PM

Usually I just want to punch people.  But that asshole I want to hit square in the head with a baseball bat.

That is all?  Apparently you are a better person than I am.

#95083 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19999 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:07 PM

I believe all the good deals and Madjoke y u no bais get posted in the Steam Hangout group first and all the OT talk has migrated to the SpoderFox Discord channel.  RIP Steam Thread. 

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#95084 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23116 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:22 PM

To expand your choices as a consumer and allow you to fully express yourself, we have divided our Horse Armor into individually purchasable Bit armor, Bridle armor, Saddle armor, Stirrup armor...

Maybe they will also sell quests and NPC's piece by piece...

#95085 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1165 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

There was nothing Merry or Christmas about this at all.Mq271n4.png

BENNY!

#95086 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6723 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

I believe all the good deals and Madjoke y u no bais get posted in the Steam Hangout group first and all the OT talk has migrated to the SpoderFox Discord channel.  RIP Steam Thread. 

hangout is more OT penis talk and kinguin chat with the occasional deal sprinkled in

#95087 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19999 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

hangout is more OT penis talk and kinguin chat with the occasional deal sprinkled in

We did forbid penis talk in the SpoderFox group so it makes sense Tomasety had to take it somewhere. 

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#95088 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5158 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:47 AM

Yeah! Was watching the trailer and the main theme some days ago. Will sure buy it

Edit: they're not selling the soundtrack???

According to the Freebird Facebook page, it's supposed to be available in a few days. 

1819.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#95089 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1515 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:18 AM

Amazing how trump's stooges and trumpets have the most punchable faces.

red3ds.gifg27-gaming-wheels-images.pngg27-gaming-wheels-images.png

#95090 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4566 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:15 AM

Day of Infamy is $4.49 if you own Insurgency. This is a new all time low price. Tremendous!

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#95091 Pengy99  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:34 AM

Day of Infamy is $4.49 if you own Insurgency. This is a new all time low price. Tremendous!

Coming soon to a killer bundle near you? One can hope.

#95092 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4017 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:45 AM

We have 4 seasons rite? So Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall Passes!!

U HERD IT HEAR FURST!!!

#95093 Red_Lizard2  

Red_Lizard2

Posted 17 December 2017 - 05:35 PM

That's more a Paradox thing, they've never quite understood complete editions/season passes/etc. 

#95094 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5158 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:53 PM

Amazing how trump's stooges and trumpets have the most punchable faces.

Wait, is this an allusion to me? Because TrumpCat and I have nothing to do with each other, and I have proof that I will release right after this post. 

1819.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#95095 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6587 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

I got my first desktop PC the other day! I'm looking forward to some Steam sales. They have a big sale around Christmas correct?

<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Gamertag - ITS DAT DAM KID. NNID: Its_Pikachu.</span>

#95096 spoderman  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

I got my first desktop PC the other day! I'm looking forward to some Steam sales. They have a big sale around Christmas correct?

This thursday

GUtUP1U.jpg

#95097 elessar123  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

Wait, you did all those photoshops without a desktop?

Spoiler

#95098 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23116 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:09 PM

Congrats on your first desktop.

Be prepared for disappointment, as sales surely ain't what they used to be it.

#95099 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   876 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:10 PM

Welcome to the PC CAG side!  Just FYI, the very first two posts of this thread may be very helpful for someone just getting into PC gaming and want to do it CAG style.  For instance, use enhanced steam for web browser extension.  Bundles can be useful - humble bundle has best quality.  Ask questions if you want, please know that we also talk off topic quite a bit; pizza, shoes, etc.  Have a nice day.  

#95100 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23116 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:19 PM

@Ferrari

Since we're all helping and all...

IsThereAnyDeal (ITAD) is a pretty good site for price comparisons for digital retailers and seeing if a game has been bundled or not.

ITAD - https://isthereanydeal.com/

Bookmark it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free