* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals) Level Up: +1 Disappointment

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#86731 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   4878 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:14 PM

You get California, Nevada, and Arizona (free dlc) for now.  They're currently working on New Mexico, but I'm not sure if they've actually given a release date for it.

Well, how much further West are you expecting to go in American Truck Simulator? West of California is the Pacific Ocean, so unless it's a Transformers simulator, I think that's it. 

Strongly recommend Blue Velvet and Wild at Heart if you're new to Lynch.  Watchable, weird, but not incomprehensible by any means.  Start here and then go from there.

I don't know; Blue Velvet made about as much sense as The Maltese Falcon, which is to say. . . not that much. 

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#86732 Malkan   No, ALL! CAGiversary!   1057 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:31 PM

Are friend over at Chrono has Salt for 5 bucks today.

That's cheaper than Steam by $2.49, which makes it a historic low according to isthereanydeal.

https://chrono.gg

There's coupons for this game, so you could try checking coupon dumpster too.  They have up to 75% off with those which would knock it down to $3.75.

#86733 DrR0Ck   King Coral Head CAGiversary!   1440 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:35 PM

My wife absolutely LOVES the new Papa John's Cheeseburger pizza.  It has pickles on it.

• hal likes this

#86734 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2378 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:44 PM

Well, how much further West are you expecting to go in American Truck Simulator? West of California is the Pacific Ocean, so unless it's a Transformers simulator, I think that's it. 

I don't know; Blue Velvet made about as much sense as The Maltese Falcon, which is to say. . . not that much. 

Hey now, there *are* Interstates in Hawaii you know!

I vaguely remember being interested in Mulholland Drive when I was a kid. Don't think I ever saw it though. Wait scratch that, I'm thinking of Mulholland *Falls*.

#86735 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   3797 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted Today, 04:52 PM

ewwwwe.   y?  if you did it blind i wouldnt give you much shit,  but the bros played that crap more than once,  and the last time we all parallax quit that junk.

I want to play the single player and I didnt hate it when we bro'd it. 

#86736 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   331 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted Today, 04:55 PM

I vaguely remember being interested in Mulholland Drive when I was a kid. Don't think I ever saw it though. Wait scratch that, I'm thinking of Mulholland *Falls*.

Oh yeah, I remember Mulholland Falls. Threw a no-hitter in 1990, had some good years with the Phillies.

Wait, scratch that, I'm thinking of Terry Mulholland.

#86737 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3444 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:01 PM

Good god! The interstate system is going to be a decaying relic by the time they get to Missouri let alone the east coast.

Flash forward....2079.....

American Truck Simulator: Missouri DLC

Coming Soon.....

Sneak Peek:

18158582._SX540_.jpg

#86738 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   4878 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:04 PM

Hey now, there *are* Interstates in Hawaii you know!

While that's technically true, how can you call something an interstate highway when it expressly does not connect any two states? I think that a true interstate highway in HI would be more expensive than Trump's wall.

Somebody was complaining about miners jacking up GPU prices for Radeon cards the other day. I was checking out my build on PCPartPicker and saw that my $250 GTX 1060 had jumped up to $400. I'd be more annoyed about this if I actually had the money to spend on a card at the moment anyway, but do the prices go back down at some point? 'Cause I would like to actually put this computer together someday.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#86739 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   7874 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:09 PM

While that's technically true, how can you call something an interstate highway when it expressly does not connect any two states? I think that a true interstate highway in HI would be more expensive than Trump's wall.

Somebody was complaining about miners jacking up GPU prices for Radeon cards the other day. I was checking out my build on PCPartPicker and saw that my $250 GTX 1060 had jumped up to $400. I'd be more annoyed about this if I actually had the money to spend on a card at the moment anyway, but do the prices go back down at some point? 'Cause I would like to actually put this computer together someday.

Yes, soon (within the next 12months) Eth will stop being mineable via GPUs.

#86740 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9220 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Today, 05:15 PM

Hawaii's interstate highways are "interstates" because they are part of the Eisenhower Interstate System, paid for and supported by federal Dept. of Transportation money.

Supposedly AMD is making cards dedicated to bitcoin mining.  You would think that they'd be thrilled to sell out as they have, but really they're not.  Bitcoin miners aren't gamers so having AMD cards priced out of the market means actual gamers get invested in Nvidia cards instead of building a history with AMD.  And the inevitable dump of wrung-out AMD cards when the market crashes means people buy GPUs with high failure rates and blame it on AMD and/or run up expensive warranty and replacement costs.

#86741 Baltore  

Posted Today, 05:19 PM

A lot of the complaints about American Truck Simulator seem to come from the fact that it looks like you're driving in the desert a lot of the time due to the landscape of the southwest. Maybe they need to just do different geographic areas instead of doing state by state additions. At least to add some variety until they fill in the entire map.

#86742 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4442 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted Today, 05:32 PM

Coming Soon.....

Sneak Peek:

18158582._SX540_.jpg

I see someone has been cleaning up St. Louis.

#86743 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13215 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:41 PM

Coming Soon.....

Sneak Peek:

18158582._SX540_.jpg

Ok Cormac McCarthy, or should I say CARmac McCARthy cuz it's a GAME about VEHICLES!!!! KACHOW GOT EM!!!!!!

509df5b576588f40d3bfb330f19c81a775e52750

#86744 headpiece747   I'm always angry CAGiversary!   2849 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

headpiece747

Posted Today, 05:58 PM

SeasonalCAG Never Satisfied Case Buyer:

So after I just installed new led fans in my old case I go off and do this...

MtwhBCK.jpg

No shots of the inside yet because I ordered new fans so they all match and a new cpu cooler.

Your Steam Sale dose of goodness:

Strike Vector is 75% off if you buy it by itself but 90% off in 4 Pack. (Yes it has been bundled but I missed those.)

headpiece747.png         Ecliptic Sight

76561197977278989.png

#86745 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4474 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:22 PM

I can't believe I slept all night when I could have been up listening to a bunch a NERDS argue about David Lynch.  I thought David Lynch was the epitome of polarizing so mixed reactions shouldn't be a surprise.  I really love Mulholland Drive, but never saw Twin Peaks.  

Oh you HAVE to watch it, but if you think the pilot episode is so terrible you can't finish watching it then you just have terrible taste. It's an amazing show, but don't watch the second half of the second season because it's pointless. It's the 45th highest rated show on IMDB, only beaten by such amazing pieces of television as Friends, Avatar The Last Airbender and Seinfeld so you KNOW it's gotta be amazing and if you don't like it you have terrible taste.

Prove you don't have terrible taste and watch the show, even if you think it's unbearable to watch because it's so agonizingly bad. It's meant to be agonizingly bad, that's the whole point.

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#86746 DrR0Ck   King Coral Head CAGiversary!   1440 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:27 PM

These people have no integrity and no taste in TV.  Sad.

#86747 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   3974 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:54 PM

Oh you HAVE to watch it, but if you think the pilot episode is so terrible you can't finish watching it then you just have terrible taste. It's an amazing show, but don't watch the second half of the second season because it's pointless. It's the 45th highest rated show on IMDB, only beaten by such amazing pieces of television as Friends, Avatar The Last Airbender and Seinfeld so you KNOW it's gotta be amazing and if you don't like it you have terrible taste.

Prove you don't have terrible taste and watch the show, even if you think it's unbearable to watch because it's so agonizingly bad. It's meant to be agonizingly bad, that's the whole point.

Careful or they might hear yo... Aw, shit, they're already here

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#86748 lostnumber  

Posted Today, 07:56 PM

Bought more stuff from the sales.

Got Just Cause 3 and all DLC from complete pack, GTA 5, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Prototype, Marvel Ultimate Alliance Bundle, and from Bundle Stars Flatout Complete Pack. 

Here's some feces for lurkers.

44EYP-YAGNH-ZHC0V

770DC-FP0F8-4CDDA

J0P0G-ETDJ0-C2XT4

TKX23-HCLLK-2DNI9

FH2JQ-9ELI3-HDA5W

5ABNN-CJ5J4-QV9QN

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lollipop. It's continuing mission, to take a sweet trip to the candy shop, to seek out new bon-bons and new lemonade stands. to boldly go to Peppermint Bay.

#86749 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   7874 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:59 PM

Why isnt DeadCells still on sale at WInGamesStore?

It said like 4 days left yesterday

#86750 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3444 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:22 PM

Why isnt DeadCells still on sale at WInGamesStore?

It said like 4 days left yesterday

It was an implied 4 hamster days, not people days....everyone knows that a hamster day is like 1/10 a human day....MORAN!!!!!!

#86751 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4833 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:34 PM

Mob Rule Classic is free for limited time:

http://store.steampo...b_Rule_Classic/

It was free before, but this time it's No Cost and gives +1 and stays in library.
You need to remove previous from account details to "upgrade".

#86752 Camthur  

Posted Today, 08:55 PM

My stupid queue today suggested the Walking Dead.  I have the first two Telltale seasons and the 400 days one, so it wouldn't seem crazy to suggest another game.  It didn't suggest those though.   Not the Michonne mini one.  Not the third season one.   

The dang tv series.  What in the world is Steam doing selling tv episodes/seasons now?

#86753 lostnumber  

Posted Today, 09:04 PM

My stupid queue today suggested the Walking Dead.  I have the first two Telltale seasons and the 400 days one, so it wouldn't seem crazy to suggest another game.  It didn't suggest those though.   Not the Michonne mini one.  Not the third season one.   

The dang tv series.  What in the world is Steam doing selling tv episodes/seasons now?

tony-stark-get-money_o_1184586.jpg

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lollipop. It's continuing mission, to take a sweet trip to the candy shop, to seek out new bon-bons and new lemonade stands. to boldly go to Peppermint Bay.

#86754 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7602 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:52 PM

Looks like Alienware got the whole Dead by Daylight Deluxe key situation sorted out.

If you got the Deluxe edition but didn't have base, you'll now have a [Corrected] key in your list of keys on their site that has the game included.

#86755 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   993 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:48 PM

Looks like Alienware got the whole Dead by Daylight Deluxe key situation sorted out.

If you got the Deluxe edition but didn't have base, you'll now have a [Corrected] key in your list of keys on their site that has the game included.

Yeah, looks like I got mine.  Glad to see they fixed this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free