* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#31561 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20318 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

Thanks for posting, got it for $8.50 after using a 32% coupon they sent me last week.  

Yep, used the same code myself.  Got Rocket League too for $13ish.  Good day to be a fakeybro.  

#31562 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13915 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

Yep, used the same code myself.  Got Rocket League too for $13ish.  Good day to be a fakeybro.  

Neither of those games will be as good as agar.io

#31563 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20318 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

Neither of those games will be as good as agar.io

They probably won't.  I gave up all those clicker games, but play hours of Agar.io now.  Shame on me. 

#31564 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

Either GMG isn't sending me coupons or else I should perhaps start reading those emails GMG sends me.

#31565 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:54 PM

Either GMG isn't sending me coupons or else I should perhaps start reading those emails GMG sends me.

Have you been buying anything from them? I did get a couple of small things here and there and didn't get a good voucher on my main account but I noticed on an alt email I don't pay much attention to they sent a good 'we miss you' voucher there.

It seems they save the best deals for their worst customers.

#31566 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20318 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:59 PM

Yeah, it's a we miss you voucher.  So either do like me and not buy shit from them.  Or have an alt?

#31567 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10355 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

mkNA1Lv.png
Daily Deals
75% off Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $3.74

VWySqR9.png
75% off DARK titles
Up to 75% off Square Enix titles
Up to 66% off Versus Evil titles
Current Voucher: 23% off SAVE23-WITHGM-GSEP15 (Expires 9/21 1700 UTC)

fFMkfUL.png
Up to 45% off Magicka 2 Special

KvElADj.png
Weekend Promo: Piñata Afterparty - Deals up to 80% off

#31568 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23730 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for posting, got it for $8.50 after using a 32% coupon they sent me last week.  

Awesome!

I've already spent about 41 hours with WWE2K15 PC - I certainly have gotten my $12.49 worth already. Most of it, been in MyCareer Mode; I just made my way to the Raw Roster.

That's an even bigger steal at $8.50 - geez.

EDIT:

BTW, WWE 2K15 PC takes up almost 36GB of HDD space.

#31569 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

Have you been buying anything from them? I did get a couple of small things here and there and didn't get a good voucher on my main account but I noticed on an alt email I don't pay much attention to they sent a good voucher 'we miss you' voucher there.

See, I bought Black Ops from them the other day and now I get screwed!

I have an alt account I made for the 50% coupon glitch, maybe they got a "come back" coupon.

#31570 CucoGordo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   377 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:33 PM

Have you been buying anything from them? I did get a couple of small things here and there and didn't get a good voucher on my main account but I noticed on an alt email I don't pay much attention to they sent a good 'we miss you' voucher there.

That's exactly what they did for me, my main got nothing and another account I forgot I even opened got the "we miss you" email and code. 

#31571 CucoGordo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   377 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:35 PM

Awesome!

I've already spent about 41 hours with WWE2K15 PC - I certainly have gotten my $12.49 worth already. Most of it, been in MyCareer Mode; I just made my way to the Raw Roster.

That's an even bigger steal at $8.50 - geez.

EDIT:

BTW, WWE 2K15 PC takes up almost 36GB of HDD space.

In the console version from previous years that's the only Mode I played.  My wrasslers look like my avatar, a friend's ex-wife drew that for me years ago, which is supoosed to look like me. :)

#31572 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20318 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:49 PM

By the way, this is the Steam group that tipped me off on the WWE deal:

http://steamcommunit...ps/comuespanol#

For my compadres.  

#31573 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8730 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:52 PM

By the way, this is the Steam group that tipped me off on the WWE deal:

http://steamcommunit...ps/comuespanol#

For my compadres.  

I don't understand Brazilian.

#31574 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

Sorry, I already have that Panda Puta spamming up my feed with all that Spain talk. I don't need another one.

#31575 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3197 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:01 PM

I only understand Brazilian asses.

Same here.

#31576 Troutyogurt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   741 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Troutyogurt

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:02 PM

Sweet! was hoping WWE 2K15 would hit less then $10 before the new one comes out. Snagged it for $9.62 after the 23% off voucher on the main page. 

Edit: Awesome the PC version has Hogan. Thought they got rid of him on all platforms of the game. I guess only on consoles...... Sorry.. I mean who is this Hulk Hogan guy? Never heard of him.

#31577 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

I don't understand Brazilian.

That's my Steam group of spanish traders from TS3 lol.
You can thank me for having me as the america-africa-europe conection.

Thanks guys for your love.

Also... foxhack you are welcome, we don't bite mexican people there.

#31578 DrR0Ck   Grammar Ass CAGiversary!   1652 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:18 PM

Bundle Blitz is giving away 10,000 keys for Attrition Nuclear Domination.  http://www.bundleblitz.com/

Free +1 - Go get it!

#31579 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:27 PM

See, I bought Black Ops from them the other day and now I get screwed!

I have an alt account I made for the 50% coupon glitch, maybe they got a "come back" coupon.

They definitely do. My main GMG account is tied to my Playfire, so I use that one regularly.

But my other GMG acct Ive bought 2 games on in the past and they've sent a 30% "come back we love you" coupon to it recently.

#31580 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:45 PM

Bundle Blitz is giving away 10,000 keys for Attrition Nuclear Domination.  http://www.bundleblitz.com/

Free +1 - Go get it!

Is there an actual Bundle at Bundle Blitz? Or are they selling anything in their 'store'. I can't tell from all the "We're sorry, this content cannot be displayed. Please try again later."

There's only one Steam key there and they are giving it away for free. The rest are DRM Free downloads that you can't actually download.

I also see they are using the Legends of <generic-crappy-Eastern-European-RPG-game-whose-name-I-forget-but-hey-Zrinka!> tactic to sell their games that they're not actually selling. I wonder if she's the site coder in between playing football.

Christ, that site makes the old Bundle Bandits site look professionally done.

#31581 DrR0Ck   Grammar Ass CAGiversary!   1652 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:49 PM

Is there an actual Bundle at Bundle Blitz? Or are they selling anything in their 'store'. I can't tell from all the "We're sorry, this content cannot be displayed. Please try again later."

There's only one Steam key there and they are giving it away for free. The rest are DRM Free downloads that you can't actually download.

I also see they are using the Legends of <generic-crappy-Eastern-European-RPG-game-whose-name-I-forget-but-hey-Zrinka!> tactic to sell their games that they're not actually selling. I wonder if she's the site coder in between playing football.

Christ, that site makes the old Bundle Bandits site look professionally done.

Hey - Don't lay all that on me.  I'm just trying to contribute to the community here.  It's not my fault they have a lousy, confusing website.  If you're too uppity to get your free +1 from there, then you can take your not business elsewhere.   =;

#31582 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

:lol: Hey I grabbed what ending up being a +0 because I already had it from some other trash bundle but I didn't want to waste time looking that up in case their server on their dad's 1992 intel 286 melted in the meantime from people trying to grab the free trash.

Didn't say I didn't want it. Actually yes I am saying I didn't want it.

But anyway, not shooting the messenger, just commenting on the 'professional' web site. ;)

#31583 DrR0Ck   Grammar Ass CAGiversary!   1652 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

:lol: Hey I grabbed what ending up being a +0 because I already had it from some other trash bundle but I didn't want to waste time looking that up in case their server on their dad's 1992 intel 286 melted in the meantime from people trying to grab the free trash.

Didn't say I didn't want it. Actually yes I am saying I didn't want it.

But anyway, not shooting the messenger, just commenting on the 'professional' web site. ;)

I was just goofing around.  Edit - nevermind

#31584 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23730 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:35 PM

Sweet! was hoping WWE 2K15 would hit less then $10 before the new one comes out. Snagged it for $9.62 after the 23% off voucher on the main page. 

Edit: Awesome the PC version has Hogan. Thought they got rid of him on all platforms of the game. I guess only on consoles...... Sorry.. I mean who is this Hulk Hogan guy? Never heard of him.

IIRC, they basically only just stopped selling the DLC which contains Hogan on consoles - it's no longer available for purchasing separately.

#31585 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:01 PM

Every once in a while I think about trying that game again now that it's been patched a bunch and seeing if it's actually any good.  The shame of it is that they actually had a half-decent idea and things like spell creation sounded cool but the game was just a wreck when it launched.  At this point, games like Pillars of Eternity, Divinity:Walmart Saga and Wasteland 2 have pretty much dominated the scene but I wonder if LoD could have done better coming out before those if it was an actual polished, ready to launch product instead of what we got.

Or maybe not.  I quit early in but, reading the reviews, it seems like it was just a shit show from start to finish.

#31586 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3197 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:09 PM

I just bought that stupid-ass horse-shit wrasslin game and even though I'll probably never play it, I COULD'NT BE MORE MOTHER Fuck ING HAPPIER WITH MY PURCHASE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

giphy.gif

#31587 DrR0Ck   Grammar Ass CAGiversary!   1652 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:13 PM

Every once in a while I think about trying that game again now that it's been patched a bunch and seeing if it's actually any good.  The shame of it is that they actually had a half-decent idea and things like spell creation sounded cool but the game was just a wreck when it launched.  At this point, games like Pillars of Eternity, Divinity:Walmart Saga and Wasteland 2 have pretty much dominated the scene but I wonder if LoD could have done better coming out before those if it was an actual polished, ready to launch product instead of what we got.

Or maybe not.  I quit early in but, reading the reviews, it seems like it was just a shit show from start to finish.

Is LoD on Steam?  

Edit - Never mind - looks like it was pulled pending an improved re-release.  I thought I owned it from some bundle or other, but apparently not.  it got some great reviews on Metacritic.

#31588 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5261 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:19 PM

KpjdjFf.png

New community badge & tasks coming. GabeN really wants your phone number.

#31589 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:21 PM

Is LoD on Steam?
Edit - Never mind - looks like it was pulled pending an improved re-release.

It got removed apparently but they are coming out with a reduxified version very soon that owners of the original will get for free.

I just did some snooping around and found that out.

The developers have been pretty active and friendly admitting shortcomings and continuing to work on the game and even went to the codex where they were semi nice to them by their standards I guess because clubbing seals sucks.

Edit: I think it also helped that they gave them some sob story about how they made some popular space rogues game in the past that the publisher screwed them over to funnel money over to crappy Gothic 4 since they HATE that game at the Kotex, as Bruticus calls it.

It seems like Zrinka really does care about us!

#31590 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

Damn, all this time I had a another pulled game and didn't even know it!