* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#40621 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:52 AM

Talos Principle been cheaper before? IsThereAnyDeal is down for me.  Worth the ten spot or should I hover for a fiver?  Hoping GMG will price match... 

I have a 50% off coupon for Talos Principle that I never used since I got it from Nuuvem for cheaper.  You can have it if you want, I think it expires at the end of the year and will stack with its current discount.

#40622 TheKbob   Rock On, Duder CAGiversary!   1308 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:16 AM

I have a 50% off coupon for Talos Principle that I never used since I got it from Nuuvem for cheaper.  You can have it if you want, I think it expires at the end of the year and will stack with its current discount.

I'd appreciate that.  Been looking forward to getting that and Rocket League as my last stack for the year.  

#40623 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4652 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:25 AM

Huh.  Looks like I didn't get that coupon.  Anyone else have a spare?

#40624 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10286 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:25 AM

A certain distribution site from the land of Starbucks seems content with thriving on their market transaction profits and using those to fund endeavors into hardware, VR, etc. Steam machines haven't made a splash and the controller got a mixed response. If VR is a big dud of empty hype and marketing bullshit, I wonder what Valve does after that.

I doubt anything practical.  They could probably close down Steam and still coast for years on the profit they've made.  Of course most of that profit goes to Gabe... who was a billionaire in the first place.  It's a problem when you have no real motivation to produce tangible results.  Valve is now Gabe's playground where he gets to spend millions on things he thinks the industry needs.

#40625 greendayrulestce   Gayness rules don't fit CAGiversary!   1183 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

greendayrulestce

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:32 AM

Huh.  Looks like I didn't get that coupon.  Anyone else have a spare?

I got you big dawg. We prolly not friend on Steam dough.

EDIT: We are.

#40626 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:35 AM

I just grab all those Alienware coupons whenever they come up. You never know when they might be useful. No sense in Gilbying a free coupon.

#40627 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20432 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:37 AM

Gaben killed Christmas.  With no dailies or flash sales I have no purpose to get up on Christmas.  

#40628 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   2884 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:39 AM

Valve is now Gabe's playground where he gets to spend millions on things he thinks the industry needs.

Next up: Valve cookware!

(before anybody corrects me, yes I know that's Gabe's personal investment and has nothing to do with Valve)

#40629 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4652 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:47 AM

I got you big dawg. We prolly not friend on Steam dough.

EDIT: We are.

Thanks.

#40630 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:03 AM

Anyone commit the crime of fakeybroing Sword Coast Legends and can give a quick review?

It is on Nuuvem for roughly $10, not sure if its region or paypal locked.  It is kind of tempting, I was going to download it for the free weekend until I saw how big it was and decided it wasn't worth it for the maybe 1-2 hours I'd spend on it.

#40631 Josh5890   For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228 CAGiversary!   3028 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:15 AM

What thread better for organizing 4-packs? There are a few games I would be interested in if others want in. I don't want to risk being hung with codes. That happened once before/

#40632 OswaldZ   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   79 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:42 AM

:whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:  :whee:

http://bit.ly/1NHqYCM 

#40633 SqueeMK2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1316 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:46 AM

This sale would be better if Brut was still alive. He wouldn't have let it come to this.

#40634 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14168 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:56 AM

This sale would be better if Brut was still alive. He wouldn't have let it come to this.

He's going nuts about Steam Inventory Helper in the chat, even though it's the Steam Community's fault for sucking so hard they had to put trade and listing restrictions on everything. Spilled his soda all over his Cowboys mouse pad, even.

#40635 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6601 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:19 AM

I can't find anything to buy. Maybe borderlands 2 since i never finished it on xbox.

#40636 SqueeMK2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1316 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:40 AM

He's going nuts about Steam Inventory Helper in the chat, even though it's the Steam Community's fault for sucking so hard they had to put trade and listing restrictions on everything. Spilled his soda all over his Cowboys mouse pad, even.

As well he should. I've still got 16 pages of cards left to shift and 510 cards already on the market. I would have been done with it by now if Brut was here to motivate them to work better!

#40637 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:01 AM

Holy crap.. so many posts the past day or so. Went through like 8 pages before i said f it and went to the last few.

Thanks for the free STEAM game suggestions for my niece. I put them on her laptop to try. I was going to get her reaction to them and see what else to look for but she wouldn't stop playing Hatoful Boyfriend that i threw on there (bought it on GOG a while back, i like DRM free stuff that i can put wherever). LOL she loves the damn thing. Thought she'd like Crypt of the Necrodancer too but that was too tough for her.

If anyone else has any other good free STEAM kids game suggestions id love to hear them. I guess i'll start browsing this sale and see if theres anything good. Theres a lot of bitching here about it so i guess not. I do want Undertale, but not at a pathetic 20% off

#40638 vlt1p  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:02 AM

What thread better for organizing 4-packs? There are a few games I would be interested in if others want in. I don't want to risk being hung with codes. That happened once before/

https://www.cheapass...posting/page-37

#40639 Camthur  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:07 AM

Back when I started paying attention to this place (and steam sales), it was pretty much guaranteed that a new thread was required, or would be in the very near future when a sale came along.  Today's version of the thread seems to poke along in comparison.

#40640 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2165 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:14 AM

Steam Inventory Helper? Filthy casuals. Pros do it manually.

(Seriously, I listed 80+ holiday cards on the mobile app last night. I wouldn't recommend it)

The discount on Undertale isn't great but I feel like it's one of those games that I want to play Right Now just so I can see what the fuss is about.

The Masterplan and Castaway Paradise are also calling me, but I'd best wait for the BGCQ Secret Santa to get sorted out first. It's not like these deals are going anywhere.

#40641 spoderman  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:22 AM

Steam Inventory Helper? Filthy casuals. Pros do it manually.

(Seriously, I listed 80+ holiday cards on the mobile app last night. I wouldn't recommend it)

The discount on Undertale isn't great but I feel like it's one of those games that I want to play Right Now just so I can see what the fuss is about.

The Masterplan and Castaway Paradise are also calling me, but I'd best wait for the BGCQ Secret Santa to get sorted out first. It's not like these deals are going anywhere.

The Masterplan was $2 the other day.. it was posted on steamgifts, not sure if posted on here.

#40642 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2165 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:25 AM

The Masterplan was $2 the other day.. it was posted on steamgifts, not sure if posted on here.

Thx Madjoki

#40643 spoderman  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:27 AM

Thx Madjoki

Motoki bought it, that's the only reason I realized it at first ;)

It seems like the kind of game that'd be in a Humble monthly, so maybe you're better off waiting on it anyway since you're subscribed.

#40644 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2165 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:55 AM

It seems like the kind of game that'd be in a Humble monthly, so maybe you're better off waiting on it anyway since you're subscribed.

That is actually my biggest worry for this sale. I like the Humble Monthly setup and I'll stay subscribed because, by and large, the titles have been decent quality offerings (let's ignore that I own half of them).

The 5/6 titles I'm looking at are all ripe for monthly inclusion. Can't win. Aaaaargh.

There will be many a sacrifice this sale.

#40645 Xealot42   Psi-Powered CAGiversary!   1422 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:03 AM

Forgetting to buy Rayman Origins at 75% off last summer before the base price doubled from $10 to $20 is going to haunt me forever.

Yeah just like missing the Ori 75% off glitch is going to bug me until it drops to that price in a few years!

#40646 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24015 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:50 AM

Not that it's a spectacular deal or anything, but Haley's Comet must've arrived.

BioWare Points (which rarely go on sale) are on sale at 33% off at GameStop:

http://www.gamestop....re Points,28zu0

#40647 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5355 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:04 PM

Not that it's a spectacular deal or anything, but Haley's Comet must've arrived.

BioWare Points (which rarely go on sale) are on sale at 33% off at GameStop:

http://www.gamestop....re Points,28zu0

I think it's a better deal if you go to Mexican GameStop.

:D/

#40648 jkimrey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1989 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:10 PM

I'd really like one also if someone has one they aren't going to use... TIA

Huh. Looks like I didn't get that coupon. Anyone else have a spare?

#40649 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   4074 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:35 PM

I'm looking at:
- dark souls 2 complete
- gabriel knight
- lords of xulima
- endless legend

I loved DS1, still didn't finished it but I want to try the second one mainly because haven't tried the first after the g4wl removal (besides importing my saved game), I don't know if dsfix still works with the game. Any thoughts?

I'm also eyeing FFXIII. I'd like to play some FF game, haven't played one since VII

#40650 paulcalypse   CAGizard CAGiversary!   421 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

paulcalypse

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:55 PM

I'm doing a Rocket League 4-pack group buy if you are interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free