* * * * * 84 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free Epic

#4561 JohnHarker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1263 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

JohnHarker

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:39 AM

Nuuvem has Crimzon Clover for ~$1.45 (region free) in case you missed the Humble.

Thanks, I think I got the lower tier of the bundle but gilbyed the higher tier.

Seduce Me is $4.19 from Nuuvem in case you passed on the Vodo "NSFW Bundle" last year like everyone else.  What a way to end your Valentine's Day weekend.  (DRM Free since GabeN is a jerk)

So that whole bundle was only a buck? Why did everyone pass?

#4562 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11112 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:42 AM

So that whole bundle was only a buck? Why did everyone pass?

Seduce Me was actually a BTA tier.  I think it just shows a buck now that it's over.  The dollar tier was music and e-books and junk.

Looks like Seduce Me was actually $11.27 if this is to be believed.

Edit: It's historically been lower from other places (Fireflower?) but my initial mentioning of it was tongue-in-cheek anyway.

#4563 Asmith906   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:53 AM

had some left over bundle games

Nihilumbra

Scrolls Full Version
HUY8-Q2R4-Y7F9

Star Realms Full Version
HBSR-CAGL-THXB

BloodRealm: Battlegrounds Debut Champion "Lora" + 3 Elite Packs (Early Access)
H4YATDK522D

#4564 Marquette1993  

Marquette1993

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:00 AM

had some left over bundle games

Nihilumbra

Scrolls Full Version
HUY8-Q2R4-Y7F9

Star Realms Full Version
HBSR-CAGL-THXB

BloodRealm: Battlegrounds Debut Champion "Lora" + 3 Elite Packs (Early Access)
H4YATDK522D

Thank you. I got Nihilumbra

#4565 JohnHarker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1263 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

JohnHarker

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:02 AM

Seduce Me was actually a BTA tier.  I think it just shows a buck now that it's over.  The dollar tier was music and e-books and junk.

Looks like Seduce Me was actually $11.27 if this is to be believed.

Edit: It's historically been lower from other places (Fireflower?) but my initial mentioning of it was tongue-in-cheek anyway.

Ah, I see. Well, it doesn't seem worth that much, especially with no steam key. Thanks.

#4566 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9979 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:15 AM

Nuuvem has Crimzon Clover for ~$1.45 (region free) in case you missed the Humble.

Thanks it was a top tier in that bundle and I had everything else but Aqua Kitty so bundle wasn't worth it. That cheap price is though.

#4567 spoderman  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:20 AM

Tempted to buy it, but Degica (the publisher) bundles their games a lot. Since it was in a $7 tier I think it'll be in a better bundle eventually. Very good price if you want to play it now though.

#4568 assassin789   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   79 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

assassin789

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:11 AM

Nuuvem has the dead island franchise pack for roughly $4.50. it says REGION LOCKED and can't be played in germany, does that mean anywhere besides germany can play it? also first time buying from Nuuvem but i can just use paypal and dont have to fake my address correct?

#4569 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   14885 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:24 AM

you people keep this shit up and I'm gonna go back to posting un spoilered bouncing pics again.

Every time you post an exploitative picture of an anime girl bouncing up and down, a social justice warrior gets its wings.

#4570 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3653 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:50 AM

Every time you post an exploitative picture of an anime girl bouncing up and down, a social justice warrior gets its wings.

That is a falsity. SJWs do not believe in a higher power, (topicality is their God) only in how many views their bleeding heart blog gets or the number of likes on their facebook. At most, they get the equivalent of 5 retweets/favorites/likes/pokes/whatever-the- Fuck-else-that-stuff-entails for a bouncing boobs gif. Post away, i say.

#4571 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:11 AM

Nuuvem has the dead island franchise pack for roughly $4.50. it says REGION LOCKED and can't be played in germany, does that mean anywhere besides germany can play it? also first time buying from Nuuvem but i can just use paypal and dont have to fake my address correct?

It seems like it is only locked to Germany according to this steamdb entrance => https://steamdb.info/sub/34677/

If that is the case you can play it anywhere else on the world. 

You have to use paypal and create an account on nuuvem. Not sure about the fake address.

--------

On another news: Activision Loses Trademark Related to Tenchu Franchise

http://www.dualshock...nchu-franchise/

Edited by Tomasety, 16 February 2015 - 11:13 AM.

#4572 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25653 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

Looks like Darksiders 2: Definitive Edition is coming (at least) to PS4.

So, I wonder if it'll improve anything visually, change any content, add content, and/or do anything else over the original PC version.

Let's hope not.

We've seen enough so-called HD Complete Edition Re-releases in short amounts of time - i.e. see SD: Definitive, Deus Ex: HR DC, upcoming Dark Souls 2 HD Re-Release, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro LL Redux, and the list seems to be growing.

#4573 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8809 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:34 PM

Looks like Darksiders 2: Definitive Edition is coming (at least) to PS4.

So, I wonder if it'll improve anything visually, change any content, add content, and/or do anything else over the original PC version.

Let's hope not.

We've seen enough so-called HD Complete Edition Re-releases in short amounts of time - i.e. see SD: Definitive, Deus Ex: HR DC, upcoming Dark Souls 2 HD Re-Release, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro LL Redux, and the list seems to be growing.

From what I've read it's just basically a GOTY edition with graphical improvements. Honestly if it had new content I wouldn't care. I really liked the game, but it had more than enough content...I didn't finish all the sidequests because w/all the dlc by the end of the game I had my fill.

We'll keep seeing these "next gen" re-releases sporadically for awhile. Easy to make and cheap money.

#4574 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21127 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:25 PM

I think this thread needs to be renamed the Nuuvem deals thread until Steam actually has some deals.  

#4575 Malkan   No, ALL! CAGiversary!   1071 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

I think this thread needs to be renamed the Nuuvem deals thread until Steam actually has some deals.  

Can't wait to see everyone's Carnival haul posts!

#4576 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4818 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

There's a coupla alright cheap deals on GMG suitable for PF credit.

Carnage Racing is $2.49 ($2 after 20% off coupon 20OFFM-ATTHEW-HATTON (can't use PF credit with coupon))

Postal 2 Complete is $1.99 ($1.60 after coupon)

Helicopter Simulator 2014: Search and Rescue is $2.49 ($2 after coupon) if you missed it in the IG bundle it was in.

#4577 jimbodan   Hates you CAGiversary!   5060 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

I'm still waiting on most of my keys from that Lego bundle :(

Has anyone had to use their support before? I imagine it probably won't go well since I don't speak Portuguese.

#4578 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5166 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

not true if u live in JPN

#4579 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

I'm still waiting on most of my keys from that Lego bundle :(

Has anyone had to use their support before? I imagine it probably won't go well since I don't speak Portuguese.

Some spanish guy got in contact with nuuvem and they said to him, they will replenish those keys on monday or tuesday.

Btw, If you have ever checked nuuvem forums you will notice people post in english sometimes. And I've heard their support reply in english if you don't know brazilian portuguese.

#4580 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:50 PM

Some spanish guy got in contact with nuuvem and they said to him, they will replenish those keys on monday or tuesday.

Btw, If you have ever checked nuuvem forums you will notice people post in english sometimes. And I've heard their support reply in english if you don't know brazilian portuguese.

Like Tony did, they know the deal they just can't necessarily openly support it or they'll piss off the publishers.

When Saints Row IV region locked to Brazil at the last minute they actually went and sourced ROW keys elsewhere instead of from Deep Silver to still give all the non Brazil people who pre-ordered the game they were promised so yeah, they know what's going on.

#4581 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:57 PM

Like Tony did, they know the deal they just can't necessarily openly support it or they'll piss off the publishers.

When Saints Row IV region locked to Brazil at the last minute they actually went and sourced ROW keys elsewhere instead of from Deep Silver to still give all the non Brazil people who pre-ordered the game they were promised so yeah, they know what's going on.

Yeah, now better don't check reddit jeje. There was so much nuuvem deals spam that someone created a unique post for the Carnival Sale. 

I'm worried, so much attention is getting drawing to nuuvem lately.

#4582 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

They needed that consolidated thread anyway. It was getting nuts. Like trying to post a thread for every single game on sale during the big Steam sales.

#4583 JohnHarker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1263 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

JohnHarker

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

Yeah, now better don't check reddit jeje. There was so much nuuvem deals spam that someone created a unique post for the Carnival Sale. 

I'm worried, so much attention is getting drawing to nuuvem lately.

I guess we better enjoy it while it lasts. They'll kill it soon enough.

#4584 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:20 PM

I've always tried to tell them over there to keep the whole I'm not from South America and I'm going to be all blatantly obvious about it that I'm buying from Nuuvem thing on the down low since Reddit is so high profile but they never listen and just down vote me. :roll:

I don't think anyone checks this place. Even CAGs who aren't regulars in this thread don't seem to know what the hell is going on in here but Reddit as ugly and 1990s hipster old school internet BBS IRC archaic barebones as it is for better or worse is really high profile.

There wasn't even such a thing as a Brazil region lock until Reddit started posting about Nuuvem.

#4585 cyrus386  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:29 PM

Yeah, it sounds like the days of Nuuvem deals are numbered.  Makes me wish I would have jumped on the LEGO deal even though I already had the only three games I would ever even consider playing.

#4586 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8809 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:32 PM

WTF I'll be pissed if I get locked out of Nuuvem because of these Redditt nerds! Not fair that I'll be forced to buy things at standard American prices!

Edit: If you've been looking to replay Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, here's a pretty crazy mod that adds new clans, models, quests, etc. I still haven't played the vanilla game, which is something I want to do soon, but thought this was worth posting about.

#4587 MakMan333  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

I've got a pony that I just can't keep anymore. 

#4588 zenii   cynical sam CAGiversary!   1277 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:57 PM

I tried adding Injustice to my cart yesterday and it said "not available in your region". Pretty sure it wasn't like this at the start of the sale. Don't think I wanna risk using a VPN for a game that'll most likely be backlogged.

The end is nigh.

#4589 elessar123  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:05 PM

Shouldn't that be the opposite? Every time you change your mind and don't post a picture of an anime girl bouncing up and down, a social justice warrior gets its wings.

#4590 DrR0Ck   Grammar Ass CAGiversary!   1834 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

I've got a pony that I just can't keep anymore. 

Is it housebroken?  What is its name?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free, Epic