* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#55081 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5018 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:34 PM

Ah, will be sitting out tonight. Its my b-day and my debaucherous friends are going to take turns pouring alcohol down my throat.

alcohol-70-isopropyl_289_large_image.jpg

#55082 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:54 PM

Newegg has some Ubi/Activision/2K stuff on sale + another 15% off with the voucher code EMCETGG65

http://www.newegg.co...ICE&PageSize=90

*Edit: Forgot CAG hates Newegg links. Just put PPSSHATEVIZNVI in the search bar there.

There's nothing really new or exciting but some stuff 66%-75% that stacks with the extra 15% on top in case anyone missed them on past sales.

probably the cheapest we will see a deadpool steam key before its pulled again.  Comes to 16.99 after code is entered.

#55083 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5086 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:30 PM

22.27 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Gleam Reward: 0 x Digital Homicide's Krog Wars Giveaway - 7 of 7 actions required - Steam: http://store.steampo...com/app/457940/ - https://gleam.io/0tB...g-wars-giveaway - Source: http://whosgamingnow...g-wars-giveaway

free +1

#55084 spoderman  

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:57 PM

probably the cheapest we will see a deadpool steam key before its pulled again.  Comes to 16.99 after code is entered.

y u no git wen $7.49?

GUtUP1U.jpg

#55085 ShadowEX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   778 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:07 AM

Have an extra key for Mirror's Edge Catalyst beta. Only for people currently on my steam friend list. First to quote here gets it.

76561197975124831.png

#55086 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8301 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:37 AM

Not that impressed with the beta TBH. It's okay but looks like poop and the combat is not great.

#55087 Red_Lizard2  

Red_Lizard2

Posted 24 April 2016 - 01:44 AM

Honestly, thier pretty much the same thing and cardboard with cheese is actually cheaper. Then again, there are still people eating Totino's frozen pizza so I guess some people will eat pretty much anything these days. So by all means, continue enjoying your cardboard...I mean cheese and pepperoni pizza. 

They basically have a 1 star rating on Consumeraffairs.com, and pretty much every other restaurant review site.

https://www.consumer...od/dominos.html

Here is my favorite review as its spot on!

Disagree, had plenty of Domino's and that review only gets right that it's greasy and salty. I always get extra sauce so maybe that makes a difference, but since their change however long ago I've thought it was pretty good for what you pay (decent overall). 

Totino's have a certain charm to them, and are really cheap. They aren't good but their weird crust is something quite different and as long as you only cheese they can work for cheap fill-up (their toppings are god awful, thus stick with cheese). 

#55088 Pengy99  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:06 AM

Totino's have a certain charm to them, and are really cheap. They aren't good but their weird crust is something quite different and as long as you only cheese they can work for cheap fill-up (their toppings are god awful, thus stick with cheese). 

I embrace the tiny chunks of whatever substance they call pepperoni. $1 fill up works for my cheapass stomach.

#55089 Daykain   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   433 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:54 AM

Can't remember if this freebie for the division was mentioned already but for this weekend only, go to the rewards vendor in the base of operations for 150 Phoenix credits.

#55090 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13554 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:55 AM

Making your own pizza > brick oven pizza from a farmer's market > local House of Pizza-style pizza with large portion toppings > California Pizza Kitchen > Fazoli's > most frozen pizza that costs over $6 (like Newman's and DiGiorno) > Papa John's > Zizzi > Toppers Pizza > Pizza Hut > Walmart brand pizza > Domino's > shitty cheapo pizza like Totino's and Tony's > Little Ceasar

#55091 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1100 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:03 AM

Little Caesars is definitely the worst.

My wife accidentally got a pineapple/bacon/pepper pizza from papa John's awhile ago when trying to get a Hawaiian and it was pretty good. Plus it was endorsed by Peyton Manning! Has to count for something.

#55092 Narukami   http://i.imgur.com/J8SRXIT.jpg The hype is dead. CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:05 AM

Honestly, thier pretty much the same thing and cardboard with cheese is actually cheaper. Then again, there are still people eating Totino's frozen pizza so I guess some people will eat pretty much anything these days. So by all means, continue enjoying your cardboard...I mean cheese and pepperoni pizza. 

They basically have a 1 star rating on Consumeraffairs.com, and pretty much every other restaurant review site.

Wow. I eat Dominos whenever they have a 50% off deal or a Large 2-Topping deal, which is almost never, but the pizza is usually pretty good. On average, it's better than Papa Johns and leagues better than Pizza Butt. It's no great cuisine, but it's worth the sale price. I guess all those people live in some shitty areas. Also, most satisfied customers don't leave a review. It's those that were wronged that usually leave reviews.

giphy.gif    rasen-ring.gif

#55093 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4018 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:32 AM

Haven't stayed up that late in months. But it was lots of fun.

We still doing it tonight?

THAT'S WUT TEBOW'S MOM SED!!

#55094 HBX   Let That Boy Cook CAGiversary!   893 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:36 AM

Have an extra key for Mirror's Edge Catalyst beta. Only for people currently on my steam friend list. First to quote here gets it.

Sure.

#55095 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4154 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:02 AM

Not that impressed with the beta TBH. It's okay but looks like poop and the combat is not great.

So it's a proper sequel to Mirror's Edge? cool beans.

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#55096 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20004 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:15 AM

I'll be honest, like I don't really care about pizza that much either way.  I haven't had Domino's in over a year mostly because my wife prefers Pizza Hut.  I've had Papa Johns recently and it's good for what it is ( a sweeter pizza IMO).  I prefer Pizza Hut hand tossed and don't like the pan.  But the times I ate Domino's it was fine for what it was - cheap pizza.  I've had "fancy" neopolitan pizza, brick oven pizza, etc.  It's all fine for what it is (though once it gets to a certain point, any pizza becomes overpriced especially Zaw in Seattle).  If there's one pizza place I would say was really good, it would be Mod in Seattle.  Now for frozen, I grew up on Totino's and other similar cheap frozen pizzas.  As someone mentioned, they tend to have their charm.  Different crusts and overall flavor.  Yeah, low quality cube toppings, but they have their place.  Like a can of Chef Boyardee is not going to compete with home-cooked Italian, but it doesn't mean it's necessarily bad.  

That review obviously is more about hyperbole and lols than actually complaining about the pizza.  

I recently had Sam's Choice Stuff Crusted frozen pizza (I assume it is a Wal-mart house brand) and it was surprisingly solid for both a frozen pizza and stuff crust so my non-pizza snobs may want to check it out. 

Ah, will be sitting out tonight. Its my b-day and my debaucherous friends are going to take turns pouring alcohol down my throat.

Do they know how much you suck at video games?  Are they still friends with you?  Either way, Happy Birthday Benjabroni!

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#55097 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13554 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:22 AM

I haven't had Domino's in over a year mostly because my wife prefers Pizza Hut.

d76.jpg

#55098 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8159 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:29 AM

d76.jpg

It's not like I wanted to have dinner with you senpai.... :oops:

#55099 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20004 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:32 AM

d76.jpg

Did you pose that just for me or had you already done a pizza date photo shoot?

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#55100 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:34 AM

Little Caesar's isn't so bad, if you go for the freshly made ones. The ones that are just sitting there, what do they call them, Hot and Ready? THOSE are the absolute worst. I had one and it made me very sick.

On the other hand, we have a Little Caesar's down here in my hometown and it's a complete 180, the bread was awesome and the sauce wasn't so bad. The pie was a bit on the thin side, though.

#55101 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20004 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:38 AM

Little Caesar's isn't so bad, if you go for the freshly made ones. The ones that are just sitting there, what do they call them, Hot and Ready? THOSE are the absolute worst. I had one and it made me very sick.

On the other hand, we have a Little Caesar's down here in my hometown and it's a complete 180, the bread was awesome and the sauce wasn't so bad. The pie was a bit on the thin side, though.

Little Caesar's used to be great back in the day when they made custom pizzas.  Now I still go for the specialty stuff (bacon deep dish, pretzel, etc.).

#55102 travathian   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1883 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:23 AM

Another MOBA bites the dust: Magicka Wizard Wars

http://www.pcgamer.c...losing-in-july/

#55103 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36571 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:30 AM

Man, I'm down to $33 Steam credit after buying Grandia.

3ds120.gif Pocket Card Jockey  :pc: Final Fantasy 14  :wiiu: TBD  :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Nier Automata  :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2017: 3 - Recently Completed: :ps4: Disc Jam

EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#55104 Pengy99  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:11 AM

Has anyone heard anything about whether Overwatch bought via CDkeys.com will get beta access? Thinking about just buying it via blizzard. Don't really care about the extras you get with Origin edition anyway.

#55105 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:08 AM

Has anyone heard anything about whether Overwatch bought via CDkeys.com will get beta access? Thinking about just buying it via blizzard. Don't really care about the extras you get with Origin edition anyway.

Order from Amazon. Enjoy beta with given key. Cancel order afterwards.

#55106 Pengy99  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:13 AM

May just order from amazon and keep that order. Forgot about the 20% discount with prime. Not sure the $10 difference is worth ordering from sketchykeys.com

#55107 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:21 AM

May just order from amazon and keep that order. Forgot about the 20% discount with prime. Not sure the $10 difference is worth ordering from sketchykeys.com

Yeah, pretty sure I'm going to do an Amazon preorder... If I get it at launch.

#55108 Pengy99  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:37 AM

I have a feeling it is a game that will be a lot more fun at launch than 6 months down the road. Not to mention being blizzard it will be the same price 6 months down the road. 

#55109 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:43 AM

I know no one wants to hear about The Division but what if I told you the minor ability that is suppose to help limited the damage Elites do to you actually caused them to deal EXTRA damage to you instead.

https://www.reddit.c...ites_increases/

#55110 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36571 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

I know no one wants to hear about The Division but what if I told you the minor ability that is suppose to help limited the damage Elites do to you actually caused them to deal EXTRA damage to you instead? lol

http://forums.ubi.co...rting-a-cheater

Did you report Ubi to themselves?

3ds120.gif Pocket Card Jockey  :pc: Final Fantasy 14  :wiiu: TBD  :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Nier Automata  :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2017: 3 - Recently Completed: :ps4: Disc Jam

EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free