* * * * * 77 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#69001 Foxhack   OMG HE'S A FURREH OH NOZ CAGiversary!   7565 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:50 PM

I'm pretty sure both of you are handicapped enough.

#69002 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   17686 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Anyway, I'm done with chickenboybah and chickenloverfoxhack.

The bros will be playing Halo 5 or whatever on Windows 10 Store tonight.  It's free, but a big DL so be sure to get that download started ASAP!

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

Week of September 19th: DOOM w/ special guest bro MysterD, The Crew, Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies

Week of September 26th: Brutal Legend, Halo 5, MX v. ATV Reflex/Gas Guzzlers Extreme

#69003 DickBurden   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   456 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

DickBurden

Posted Yesterday, 09:55 PM

Sure feels good to be Reds and I right about now.

CHAMPS4EVR!

#69004 archbishopthedoge   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   2883 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

archbishopthedoge

Posted Yesterday, 09:56 PM

Anyway, I'm done with chickenboybah and chickenloverfoxhack.

The bros will be playing Halo 5 or whatever on Windows 10 Store tonight.  It's free, but a big DL so be sure to get that download started ASAP!

Surprised Foxhack had time to comment, he's wasting time that could be spent searching for the ultimate savings on the Arkham Knight Season Pass.

And yes, Halo 5 is pretty big, 36 GB almost, but Windows Store seems to have decent speeds.

#69005 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   17686 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 PM

Sure feels good to be Reds and I right about now.

CHAMPS4EVR!

I wouldn't brag when you got carried by Reds and just went along for the ride.  2 on 1 Weiler and I would murder you.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

Week of September 19th: DOOM w/ special guest bro MysterD, The Crew, Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies

Week of September 26th: Brutal Legend, Halo 5, MX v. ATV Reflex/Gas Guzzlers Extreme

#69006 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted Yesterday, 10:12 PM

lol a 2 on 1 is impossible, the game automatically puts in a bot

Its funny how I have to win handicapped to play you 1 on 1. Are you that much of a wuss?

you would be better off with the bot, fox is the one handicapped with me on his team

#69007 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Surprised Foxhack had time to comment, he's wasting time that could be spent searching for the ultimate savings on the Arkham Knight Season Pass.

And yes, Halo 5 is pretty big, 36 GB almost, but Windows Store seems to have decent speeds.

ill be ready to play sometime sunday with suckverse

#69008 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4449 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:48 AM

might be the most boring 0-0 match ever

611_23B_22Still_hires2-850x560.jpg

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#69009 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted Today, 01:45 AM

I bought into the meme again and bought 10pack at green man gaming      

CHAINSAWWARRIOR:RTXPT-KNDMF-JL98?

AGEOFFEAR2:THZXZ-MG5MZ-DE83?

AIRGUARDIANS:9PI2I-WP9X4-NXLT?

BUNKERTHEUNDERGROUNDGAME:EX3K9-PPFE7-YBGK?

HOVENTHESAGESSPINEL:B8ZR8-VQJMX-CHDVZ

CHAINSAWWARRIOR:RTXPT-KNDMF-JL98Q

TIMEGENTLEMENPLEASEPACK:VCQPB-4FTWT-FMLMZ

Keys with the "?"

Reply with the one you want and i'll post it just to be annoying. 

CIIkLlI.gif

#69010 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4267 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:49 AM

I bought into the meme again and bought 10pack at green man gaming      

AGEOFFEAR2:THZXZ-MG5MZ-DE83?

HOVENTHESAGESSPINEL:B8ZR8-VQJMX-CHDVZ

Thanks for your loss!

#69011 Foxhack   OMG HE'S A FURREH OH NOZ CAGiversary!   7565 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:53 AM

So uh, anyone know how to get the idling glitch to work properly? I tried doing the stuff listed here, but none of my alts drop anything. Of course they only have one game left to idle. Think that's the problem?

#69012 poxi   something went wrong CAGiversary!   869 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:00 AM

BUNKERTHEUNDERGROUNDGAME:EX3K9-PPFE7-YBGK?

Grabbed this one. Thanks!

#69013 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted Today, 02:07 AM

Grabbed this one. Thanks!

Np

Thanks for your loss!

I try my best 

CIIkLlI.gif

#69014 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7503 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Today, 03:42 AM

Congrats indie developers, you finally made a game better at ruining friendships than Mario Party. :bouncy:

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#69015 inm8num2   Pre-order me, you moorhuhn! CAGiversary!   2266 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:54 AM

So uh, anyone know how to get the idling glitch to work properly? I tried doing the stuff listed here, but none of my alts drop anything. Of course they only have one game left to idle. Think that's the problem?

AFAIK it was working as of a week ago according to some other people.

If you have just one game left then it's really difficult to get those fast drops. You can try going into the Idle Master settings and switching the order priorities to have it cycle in and out of the game every few seconds.

FfjorMk.png

#69016 spoderman   Time = Money CAGiversary!   16717 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:57 AM

You need at least 3 games with card drops to use the card idling glitch efficiently. Otherwise, it doesn't work most of the time.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#69017 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   1743 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted Today, 05:27 AM

Dick, you can start to practise divorce in Stardew Valley before your wife shows you the papers.

#69018 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   17686 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 11:43 AM

Brodate:

We tried playing Halo 5 Forge, but it didn't turn out so well.  Only 4 of us showed and it wasn't really enough to keep a brogame going, especially after Bah rage quit because Keeper is 1337 and uses his Hori Fighting Stick to cheat on Halo. Keeper then invited us to another game with 18 players which seemed to get mixed reviews.  I had to sit out most of it and when I did join got to lay all of 10 seconds of one round before I was booted.  The main problem with the game is that the server browser isn't implemented yet so you can only play custom games with people so you have to know someone is in the game playing to join them.  Keeper has a Discord chat server you can join that has people wanting to play, but it's far from ideal.  The game itself is fine (other than I was having some weird controller/keyboard issues).  It's Halo MP, which is great and it's like getting something like COD MP for free, but until the server browser is implemented and we get more bros on the train, I'd say give it a pass.  

We ended up switching to KF2 and killing some zed ass.  

Upcoming Events:

#69019 shrinerr   Now whatcha gon' do wit it? CAGiversary!   891 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:56 AM

Dick, you can start to practise

b9dd077f417ec0ce46897be09390aad669d5d428

Better have my money when I come to collect...

#69020 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2760 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted Today, 01:04 PM

b9dd077f417ec0ce46897be09390aad669d5d428

#69021 DickBurden   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   456 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

DickBurden

Posted Today, 01:37 PM

Dick, you can start to practise divorce in Stardew Valley before your wife shows you the papers.

https://twitter.com/...271936689209348

Thanks for looking out, Tomasety. My wife appreciates it. I don't own S-dew Val but maybe I'll consider picking it up now. Will sinking 400 hours into this game teach me to be a better husband?