* * * * * 84 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free Epic

#72451 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6857 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:12 PM

Logitech G502 Proteus Core is $35 at BBY and Proteus Spectrum is $40

(for elite preview, so it will be that price in a couple days)

I have a G502, thinking about selling it and getting that $75 G900. Is it any good?

#72452 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   Nearing puberty. CAGiversary!   1556 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:13 PM

Spoder's a classic Dwight.

False.

#72453 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11424 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:25 PM

I haven't been using Meg.

WAT HAPPNED 2 CORVIDS 4 LYFE SPODER?????

#72454 Versace Python   BURR! CAG in Training   88 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Versace Python

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:26 PM

Hoping for Grandia II Anniversary for 5 bucks, same with Trails in the Sky and Pillars of Eternity.

#72455 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11424 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:27 PM

I'm hoping for a sale where I don't leave it with more Steam credit than I started with.

#72456 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3319 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:27 PM

Free DLC for Pixel Puzzles Ultimate.

#72457 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

[insert standard complaint about Gleam giveaways here]

#72458 Wa1terSobchak   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   5118 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Wa1terSobchak

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:57 PM

Anybody going for ESO during the sale? I know rcsample was asking about this last week but I never saw any responses. I'm tempted to snag it at this price, but the timing isn't great for me. I wonder whether they'll repeat this during the Christmas sale. 

I snagged it....IT SUCKS!!!!!....IT JUST SITS THERE IN MY BACKLOG MOCKING ME!!!!!  WTF BETHESDA!!?!?!?!?!?

#72459 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11424 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:14 PM

I played ESO during the beta.  It was pretty much like playing Skyrim, only with random people bouncing off the walls of the cave you were exploring or spamming Fire Bolts at the NPC you were talking to the whole time.

#72460 Wa1terSobchak   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   5118 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Wa1terSobchak

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:19 PM

I played ESO during the beta.  It was pretty much like playing Skyrim, only with random people bouncing off the walls of the cave you were exploring or spamming Fire Bolts at the NPC you were talking to the whole time.

I heard it's been improved.....it looks better in my backlog than it did in the Beta.....so yeah....

#72461 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:24 PM

It looks a lot like that now, really. I spent about an hour tooling around in it Sunday morning (after two attempts to download it last week--that was a farce) and it seems very similar to playing Skyrim with the added annoyance of other humans. I would probably play the main story of the game if I bought it, but I'm not sure when, so I'm torn between backlogging it like rc or just letting it ride and seeing when they put it on sale again. I'm leaning toward the latter at this point because it's a tight money week for me and I haven't started Blood and Wine or any of the Dragon Age Inquisition DLCs yet. I have a limit to the number of giant RPGs I can have sitting on hard drives unplayed. 

#72462 spoderman  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:36 PM

WAT HAPPNED 2 CORVIDS 4 LYFE SPODER?????

It's all about the jake on jake action now, baby

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=802280878

#72463 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:36 PM

Played some more Dead by Daylight tonight with the bros, lost a lot of matches cuz apparently we like Haddonfield too much for our own good. Weiler pissed off a random survivor and wouldn't let a very generous killer drop him off at an escape hatch. If it were a horror movie, Weiler would be the first to die.

image.png

LOL, one of the few times i survive a map and get cussed out by a random

#72464 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11424 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:39 PM

LOL, one of the few times i survive a map and get cussed out by a random

True dat.  Usually he's getting cussed out by Bros.

#72465 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3311 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:31 PM

I go back to give ESO a chance and it NEVER fails... I go back to Skyrim and start a new character.

#72466 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

True dat.  Usually he's getting cussed out by Bros.

i never met a skill check I couldnt fail. repeatedly

#72467 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:41 PM

BLACKFRIDAY11 code for Bundlestars.

It seems it works on bundles and it's a 11% off extra.

#72468 MinDRioT   slipping through the cracks of a stolen jewel CAGiversary!   4935 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:05 PM

BLACKFRIDAY11 code for Bundlestars.

It seems it works on bundles and it's a 11% off extra.

Tremendous, fantastic. Used this to grab the CATastrophe bundle. I've been wanting to grab that for a while and now I've finally grabbed it and let me tell you ... it feels good to finally grab it.

Wait a minute ... what's so funny? Why is everyone sniggering? What's the joke?!?

#72469 Vooyah   Sporadic At Best CAGiversary!   393 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:16 PM

Mor

Tremendous, fantastic. Used this to grab the CATastrophe bundle. I've been wanting to grab that for a while and now I've finally grabbed it and let me tell you ... it feels good to finally grab it.

Wait a minute ... what's so funny? Why is everyone sniggering? What's the joke?!?

More like groaning. 

#72470 BaeStuped   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21395 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:37 PM

The funniest thing about this BF so far is watching all the consolebros using 10% savings to justify buying a PS4 Pro. 

Consolebros:  PC gaming is too expensive, you have to constantly upgrade parts.  

Consolebros:  I will happily rebuy the same console I already own for those few upgraded parts!  

#72471 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   7019 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:57 PM

The funniest thing about this BF so far is watching all the consolebros using 10% savings to justify buying a PS4 Pro.

Consolebros: PC gaming is too expensive, you have to constantly upgrade parts.

Consolebros: I will happily rebuy the same console I already own for those few upgraded parts!

But you can trade the old console in for a new one! Can't take my $600 x 2 (cuz SLI) cards I bought three yards ago to GameStop!

#72472 seandc02  

seandc02

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:11 PM

Just a fyi, If you try to go on greenmangaming right now it will load but you will be unable to login. Don't waste your time, you will always get a either get a "Sorry, we're having a little problem" error from the site or a error from cloudflare. I'm hoping the site is fixed soon but this isn't the first time they've had downtime during sales.

Edit: looks like the whole site is down now. Wonderful.

#72473 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5800 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:04 PM

Just a fyi, If you try to go on greenmangaming right now it will load but you will be unable to login. Don't waste your time, you will always get a either get a "Sorry, we're having a little problem" error from the site or a error from cloudflare. I'm hoping the site is fixed soon but this isn't the first time they've had downtime during sales.

It's back: Black Friday Sale

#72474 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5170 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:08 PM

I've been looking for a bit at going over 1080p, since getting the 970. 1080p60fps isn't a challenge here; most games are on either High to Ultra with 60FPS on the 970. 

I've been looking at 1440p monitors for a bit, but lately seen these 4K's go to similar pricing since of late (i.e. the Acer 25'' that was $200 at Costco recently + now the Samsung 28'' 4K at $250).

The plan is: if something ain't running well for me at 4K, then just downscale to something below 4K - i.e. 1440p, 1200p, or 1080p. If need be, crank up AA a bit to diminish the "blurriness in the distance" factor.

This Samsung 28'' 4K 1ms certainly has to be better than what the hell I have (HP 23'' 2311x TN-panel with 5ms RT).

I attempted to run 970GTX on 4k DSC and it was a bit underwhelmed in term of quality for Shadow of Mordor for my 1080P LED

#72475 DoctorZ  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:12 PM

Consolebros:  I will happily rebuy the same console I already own for those few upgraded parts!

BUT MY 4k GAMING upscaled

This generation of consoles is really disappointing, if Halo and most fighters were not on consoles I wouldn't had bought either console.

Don't get me started on the Wii U, that was the first and last time I ever buy a console at launch.

I'm already debating if I should sell off my Xbox One with Tekken 7 and Dead Rising 4 coming to pc.

#72476 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9632 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:32 PM

the new $250 Xbox One S (plus a $40 Target gift card bonus) is incredible value for the price.  It's a 4K UHD movie player.

#72477 MysterD   40 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2020)) CAGiversary!   26648 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:51 PM

It looks a lot like that now, really. I spent about an hour tooling around in it Sunday morning (after two attempts to download it last week--that was a farce) and it seems very similar to playing Skyrim with the added annoyance of other humans. I would probably play the main story of the game if I bought it, but I'm not sure when, so I'm torn between backlogging it like rc or just letting it ride and seeing when they put it on sale again. I'm leaning toward the latter at this point because it's a tight money week for me and I haven't started Blood and Wine or any of the Dragon Age Inquisition DLCs yet. I have a limit to the number of giant RPGs I can have sitting on hard drives unplayed. 

I wasn't thrilled w/ the ESO Beta or even during Free Weekend they had a bit back.

At least your usual Bethesda offline RPG-games at least here & there have some interesting quests, storylines/plot, and plot-twists in some quests + quest-lines. ESO felt like most quests in my first 10 hours of gameplay took every damn RPG cliche and used it; predictable as hell + boring as can be. 

Also, ESO took Bethesda RPG's best components - i.e. playing offline and the greatness of having mods at your disposal - and basically threw them out the window. Instead, you got online play w/ other players; yeah, not a good trade-off. ES games had something special w/ what it had going on w/ basically being a humongous offline single-player RPG, yet ESO felt like they just turned into a generic + typical MMO.

ESO's combat is a bit different, as it feels like a weird mix b/t typical MMO combat where you & the clunky typical ES combat.  It wasn't sure if it wanted to have typical MMO combat or typical clunky ES combat.

You have certain skills per class + hotkeys when in combat that activate your skill on ESO. In Morrowind + Oblivion, you could pick a class or pick whatever special attributes to major+minor in; or you could use the Toolkit to create New Classes. Skyrim ditched the class system entirely; learn what you want.  

I dunno, but...ESO did NOT impress me at all. Meh.

#72478 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:09 PM

the new $250 Xbox One S (plus a $40 Target gift card bonus) is incredible value for the price.  It's a 4K UHD movie player.

Was $160

#72479 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   Nearing puberty. CAGiversary!   1556 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:10 PM

I guess their servers couldn't handle all 3 people trying to get Fallout 4 for 40% off.

#72480 ShadowEX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   778 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:13 PM

Was $160

Yeah.  My bro got it around $130 and it's set up in my room now. :razz:

Now we need a PS4 Pro sale to have it like those prices so we can jump on that upgrade too.