* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#80251 weretable   evil furniture CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

Huh I guess I never posted these.  Games from those Microids points.  I assume the codes are still valid.  

POST MORTEM    EL24E-V87VG-DWZ0J   -  TIZAK-J9AKW-NM9TJ  -  7ADFY-I0GWG-C2XVD

HAEGEMONIA     GDAAC-9A3E7-I09GQ   -  6VT2G-T5IQ6-7EQXK  -  5NEVZ-W2B89-PVVRH

GODS VS HUMANS    MAFWZ-WNE2H-PJ8KP  -  APF3F-IDADD-ATVKR  -  E6LCI-FPXYJ-B0T9I

AMERZONE       0R92J-KGTLG-2J775  -  AVNR2-Q7EFY-N3NJG  -  CECWK-ZQH6N-TLEMJ

EGYPT THE PROPHECY    B0WQ0-0YBWP-FK9RK  -  LK5GQ-674PJ-IHXXT

EXPERIENCE 112     EYT8I-9DJR2-46EJP  -  G5HVK-F4FLG-9FIB6

ROBIN HOOD     34XED-DCFQI-5KIWH

NOSTRADAMUS    BPYM7-RL3L4-BPH4E

#80252 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   3394 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

Word on the street is that Weiler is completely shook by the revelation of the big chicken

#80253 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   2630 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

UK poop better than US poop?

Maybe that's because the US poop hasn't had a BMexit yet.

FfjorMk.png

#80254 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1173 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

http://store.steampo...com/app/564310/

Looks like they are trying to revitalize serious sam. New all-in-one place for SS HD 1/2/3BFE. That will use a common engine with common updates bringing them all up to vulkan/dx11 and 64bit, multi monitor, cross-game workshop support, all sorts of nifty features. The browser and game voting system will also be cross-game, so you could play one match in an SS1 level and the next be in a BFE level

Could also be a good one for bronights, dont think I remember seein any SS games done before and most people probably own them

#80255 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   3394 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

Looks like they are trying to revitalize serious sam. New all-in-one place for SS HD 1/2/3BFE. That will use a common engine with common updates bringing them all up to vulkan/dx11 and 64bit, multi monitor, cross-game workshop support, all sorts of nifty features

Could also be a good one for bronights, dont think I remember seein any SS games done before and most people probably own them

We played one of them some months ago, I think it was 3. As co-op and there were like 10 of us or some other wacky turnout # and we were all able to fit in one game (like Fox's mom when she has a party). It was fun for the most part, but we never re-scheduled to finish it. Serious Sam games are good fun, so it will be interesting to see what they've done to them, though this is like the third re-release.

#80256 DrR0Ck   King Coral Head CAGiversary!   1346 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

Lichdom Battlemage 50k giveaway - for those that don't have it yet:

https://gleam.io/xEk...ontest-pc-gamer

Yes it's Gleam - too many things to do...  Blah blah.  

#80257 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4479 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

I guess if it isn't from BioWare Edmonton (i.e. who gave us most of the BioWare RPG classics), we can expect major disappointment.

Maybe they shouldn't have farmed Mass Effect: Andromeda out to their other BioWare Studio, which is BioWare Montreal?

Of course, it's possible BioWare Edmonton is done w/ ME (at least for now) and wanted to do something else.

Bioware Edmonton is doing ME Trilogy Remaster.  And no, you didn't hear it from me or here on CAG

#80258 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   539 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

Looks like they are trying to revitalize serious sam. New all-in-one place for SS HD 1/2/3BFE. That will use a common engine with common updates bringing them all up to vulkan/dx11 and 64bit, multi monitor, cross-game workshop support, all sorts of nifty features. The browser and game voting system will also be cross-game, so you could play one match in an SS1 level and the next be in a BFE level

To my knowledge, it'll also have VR. So now People who play SSVR can play co-op with non VR people.

Also, don't forget Serious Sam 4 probably comes out this year

https://www.gamingon...050027steam.jpg

#80259 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1173 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

^

That may convince me to grab the VR game next time a sale comes up if thats true

Also for the boardgamebros there is a ticket to ride sale with a complete-o-matic bundle at 79% off. Probably cheapest way to get any dlc's your missing so far

#80260 weretable   evil furniture CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:57 PM

Bioware Edmonton has been working on a new IP since at least late 2014.  They have been tight-lipped about it outside of saying it would be in a big imaginative world and narrative driven.  They went on a hiring spree at one point and some of the job descriptions made it sound like it was multi-platform and probably an RPG and last March the creative director commented that it was in a playable state and looked stunning.  So... that's about it.  

#80261 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   539 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

Are Square Enix mystery boxes region-restricted?
I'm in America, but I'd like that Just Cause 3 guarantee

#80262 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   8692 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

Also for the boardgamebros there is a ticket to ride sale with a complete-o-matic bundle at 79% off.

Hey, Bah...

#80263 rcsample   MARTYYY!!!!!!!!!!!&# CAGiversary!   3293 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:36 PM

Bioware Edmonton has been working on a new IP since at least late 2014.  They have been tight-lipped about it outside of saying it would be in a big imaginative world and narrative driven.  They went on a hiring spree at one point and some of the job descriptions made it sound like it was multi-platform and probably an RPG and last March the creative director commented that it was in a playable state and looked stunning.  So... that's about it.  

MASS DRAGON EFFECT AGE INQUISITION!!!!!!

COMING SOON, DECEMBER.......2034

DLC 1 - 2035 1st quarter

DLC 2 - 2035 2nd quarter

DLC 23 - 2039 3rd quarter

#80264 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   8692 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:25 PM

Damn, I wish Motoki was around to talk to.  I wrote a positive review for Darkest Dungeon and, last night when I posted it, was curious why the game says "Very Positive" but only shows negative reviews.  Apparently there's some RPG Codex hate cult or something that bombs any good reviews and elevates any negative reviews.  I don't really care, I mainly post reviews for the benefit of people who have me in their Steam feed, but I figured Motoki would get a kick out of it.  Or at least go on a rant about the idiots there -- I remember he had some distinct opinions about that site.

#80265 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   2630 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

The real Darkest Dungeon is the Dungeon of Yanni, and Motoki is there right now.

FfjorMk.png

#80266 rcsample   MARTYYY!!!!!!!!!!!&# CAGiversary!   3293 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

Damn, I wish Motoki was around to talk to.  I wrote a positive review for Darkest Dungeon and, last night when I posted it, was curious why the game says "Very Positive" but only shows negative reviews.  Apparently there's some RPG Codex hate cult or something that bombs any good reviews and elevates any negative reviews.  I don't really care, I mainly post reviews for the benefit of people who have me in their Steam feed, but I figured Motoki would get a kick out of it.  Or at least go on a rant about the idiots there -- I remember he had some distinct opinions about that site.

Motoki's not here Syntax Error....

#80267 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   3394 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

I mainly post reviews for the benefit of people who have me in their Steam feed

Me too generally. I also don't like writing negative reviews unless its something that absolutely needs to be told to prospective buyers. The biggest problem I have with Steam reviews is how black and white they seemingly are. I did "Not Recommend" to Ryse because at the time I didnt think anyone should be roped into a $50 game that lasts 6 hours and that the gameplay was generic as Fuck, but there were some legitimately awesome parts of the game that deserved to be played/seen. I got that from a Ruski pre-lock so I felt no loss, but Id have been pissed if I bought it MSRP.

#80268 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3323 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

"Bioware"
"looks stunning"

Pick one.

#80269 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7062 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

I'm trying to play up my random Steam library playlist using that website What Should I Play on Steam in an attempt to get my backlog trimmed plus to get a break from some other bigger games.

Giving random remark about Steam game Highborn it choose.

Played about an hour. Very basic King's Bounty type game. Graphics reminded me of Grotesque Tactics, which I found more charming and the battles more fun than this game. You basically go around and fight stuff and liberate buildings to get auto generating units, buffs and spells. It was alright with so-so characters. Almost finished 1 mission and then the game hard locked my system. I wasn't having the greatest time so I wont be coming back to it.

Dropped and not worth playing.

I will be doing more of these if people are interested.

#80270 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   858 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

^

That may convince me to grab the VR game next time a sale comes up if thats true

Also for the boardgamebros there is a ticket to ride sale with a complete-o-matic bundle at 79% off. Probably cheapest way to get any dlc's your missing so far

TTR Bro night!  Not really that different than Sat night train on Fox's Mom

#80271 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7062 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:28 PM

I know I would join that. I am still waiting for Gremlins Inc. to get bundled....it's a decent luck type game, but was also fun when I played it. I'm going to try to join some bro nights from now on (though not BF1 and R6 Siege since I don't own those and don't intend to buy them....though I do somewhat like BF games).

USA 1910 is essential IMHO for just playing the normal game. Easily one of my favorite board game expansions since it doesn't complicate things, but just adds more and makes the game less predictable.

#80272 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1173 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:36 PM

yea 1910 is really the only essential dlc map IMHO

The others are interesting that Ive played. Switzerland is good for short games since its meant for just 2-3 people. India is interesting since its a vertical map. Europe is just like america pt2 but with tunnels like switzerland. Havent tried any of the others but I guess now i can, hopefully this will translate over to the android version too since it seemed to do that with previous dlc purchases

#80273 Blade   Should've been Bernie CAGiversary!   13151 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:40 PM

I'm trying to play up my random Steam library playlist using that website What Should I Play on Steam in an attempt to get my backlog trimmed plus to get a break from some other bigger games.

Giving random remark about Steam game Highborn it choose.

Played about an hour. Very basic King's Bounty type game. Graphics reminded me of Grotesque Tactics, which I found more charming and the battles more fun than this game. You basically go around and fight stuff and liberate buildings to get auto generating units, buffs and spells. It was alright with so-so characters. Almost finished 1 mission and then the game hard locked my system. I wasn't having the greatest time so I wont be coming back to it.

Dropped and not worth playing.

I will be doing more of these if people are interested.

I wish my unit was auto-generating...

Also, I believe we much prefer these reviews to the hentai ones. I mean, unless there was a scat filter in Highborn's options... ;)

#80274 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   3394 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:45 PM

Alright I got it now. 

I scheduled it for next Wed.

#80275 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   858 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:09 PM

Alright I got it now. 

I scheduled it for next Wed.

what site was the deal, i have a complete version from a few years ago, need to see what im missing.

#80276 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   3394 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:14 PM

what site was the deal, i have a complete version from a few years ago, need to see what im missing.

I traded for the base. Its on sale on Steam right now so just look there it should show what you dont have. Gonna grab the USA 1910 DLC in a trade as well as most seem to have that.

#80277 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1173 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:15 PM

http://store.steampo...com/bundle/309/

#80278 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   8692 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:15 PM

God, Steam Guard is fucking obnoxious.  Can I just live, Valve?  Can I maybe look at the site while at work and then go home and pick up my tablet and reasonably expect to be able to look at Steam without having my phone glued to my dick?  With your katrillion dollars in .jpg sales and RPG Maker Greenlight fees, do you think maybe this is something you could accomplish?

Just on Steam.

#80279 weretable   evil furniture CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Bullet Soul is coming to Steam.  This was a Japan-exclusive shmup on Xbox 360 for a long time (finally showed up on the marketplace last year).  It was pretty good but on the easier side for a modern shmup, which actually makes it a good choice for someone wanting something that lets you get into the genre without hopping into the deep end right off the bat.  It isn't up to par with Cave's better efforts or games like Darius Burst but I still recommend it.  

Assuming it is a good port of course.  

There was an updated version of the game called Bullet Soul Infinite Burst which is better in most ways, it is possible this will come to Steam later as both versions came to the US on the 360 a couple months apart so they might do the same on Steam.   I would guess most of you with any interest would wait for bundle/sale anyway but thought I should throw that out there.

#80280 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   858 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:37 PM

I traded for the base. Its on sale on Steam right now so just look there it should show what you dont have. Gonna grab the USA 1910 DLC in a trade as well as most seem to have that.

if i remember correctly, you need a days of wonder account to play these online if you plan on bro fisting with us.