* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#80611 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   7527 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:08 AM

I did. And my wife used it to get access to the BBC. But PIA became useless for both so now it doesn't have much selling itself for me. Tat said, removing functionality a week after my subscription renewed and them saying "Welp, sucks to be you I guess thx 4 $$$ ~~bye" did nothing to endear them to me.

Torrent their shows ;)

#80612 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   8709 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Today, 12:10 AM

Torrent their shows ;)

That does nothing to make PIA a smart purchase.  Point being, I would actively recommend against PIA since they have an established history of removing features and not giving a shit about their customers.

#80613 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   7527 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:11 AM

That does nothing to make PIA a smart purchase. Point being, I would actively recommend against PIA since they have an established history of removing features and not giving a shit about their customers.

Been using them for 3 years. Works for most people, since most that have it use it for torrenting safely.

#80614 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   8709 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Today, 12:14 AM

Just a counter opinion.  An informed consumer is a good consumer :)

#80615 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   7527 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:16 AM

Just a counter opinion. An informed consumer is a good consumer :)

I'll consume you!

#80616 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4484 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:55 AM

I did.  And my wife used it to get access to the BBC.  But PIA became useless for both so now it doesn't have much selling itself for me.  Tat said, removing functionality a week after my subscription renewed and them saying "Welp, sucks to be you I guess thx 4 $$$ ~~bye" did nothing to endear them to me.

what happened? what feature did they remove? I think the other good VPN in town is TorGuard

P.S. Speaking of which, I want to VPN my entire house, not just a single PC. Any recommendation on a VPN router?

#80617 6er   Hoping "The Wall" has Gold doors CAGiversary!   2579 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:25 AM

I have a Battlefield 2142 edition G5(got it on clearance a long time ago). And it still works great.

772836.png

#80618 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   3828 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:44 AM

Another vote for the G502. Got one and I love it. It is heavy but very comfortable.

76561198025176705.png

#80619 indef  

Posted Today, 04:00 AM

I'm on my 3rd iteration of the G5xx series, they're lovely mice.  First two had problems with the braided cord sheath fraying and pinching.  Third one is nearing the end of it's two year replacement warranty in a couple months.  I'm trying hard to break it before then (it accidentally falls when I stand up or gets stuck in the leg rest of my recliner daily).  Picked up another 502 Core on Black Friday for cheap, but i'd kinda like to swap out the current one for a Spectrum.

#80620 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7079 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

I have a G600 myself....works well enough...once in a while I use the extra keys....good size...lasted a while.

#80621 lostnumber  

Posted Today, 04:50 AM

WD6W4-YGWE6-EJCY8

GINLP-4LH7V-0VIYT

BAGKL-HJRPL-KH9FY

Q5XKF-QQHTM-8P2FQ

FAXIR-7ZLE3-NZLL9

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lollipop. It's continuing mission, to take a sweet trip to the candy shop, to seek out new bon-bons and new lemonade stands. to boldly go to Peppermint Bay.

#80622 cobolatrix  

Posted Today, 05:07 AM

Thanks for that NieR:Automata drop!

#80623 Treybot   "What games?" -Reggie Fils-Aimé 2017 CAGiversary!   817 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:12 AM

what happened? what feature did they remove? I think the other good VPN in town is TorGuard

P.S. Speaking of which, I want to VPN my entire house, not just a single PC. Any recommendation on a VPN router?

Nighthawk with DD-WRT.

#80624 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4538 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:53 AM

Don't you listen? FOR THE LIKES. muahahaha

I mean, I would buy people cards if I won, just that I won't cause I don't play.

Well shit, my hd6850 took a shit. Any recommendations on vrAm or should I wait for 500 series? I'd like to go with AMD since I already have a freesync monitor.

#subjecttriggered
#theplan
#disintegration

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#80625 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3339 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:27 AM

Thanks for that NieR:Automata drop!

Don't be MysterD. Four of him is enough.

#80626 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5260 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:29 AM

Well shit, my hd6850 took a shit. Any recommendations on vrAm or should I wait for 500 series? I'd like to go with AMD since I already have a freesync monitor.

#subjecttriggered
#theplan
#disintegration

I'd wait if possible.

#80627 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   1883 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted Today, 06:56 AM

https://groupees.com/grab

GkMlBp9.jpg

PACK 1
Devils Dare
KAMUI
La Mulana
Eador. Masters of the Broken World+ Genesis Retail
Primordia

PACK 2
Gemini rue
Devils Dare
ARMED SEVEN
La Mulana
Etherlords Bundle

Pack 3
Ittle Dew
Etherlords 1+2
Devil's Dare
Kamui
Unmechanical

Pack 4
Gemini Rue
Etherlords I+II
Kamui
Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch
Gun Monkeys

Pack 5
Gemini Rue
Avadon 2
Kamui
Luxor Evolved
Unmechanical

Pack 6
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Etherlords I+II
La Mulana
Devil's Dare
Toy Soldiers: Complete

Pack 7
King´s Bounty: Warriors of the North
Gun Monkeys
KAMUI
Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch
Ittle Dew

Pack 8
Electronic Super Joy
etherlords bundle
doctor who
gemini rue
kamui

Pack 9
etherlords bundle
half minute hero
devils dare
ittle dew
armed seven

Thanks Motoki.

#80628 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3339 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:11 AM

Does anyone else feel like maybe Groupees is trying to get rid of some Kamui keys?

#80629 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4113 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted Today, 08:47 AM

You guys are crazy. I use a seven year old single-button touchpad (with a stubborn button) to game and I do fine.

Yeah, but don't you do most of your gaming on a consoles...?

Any mouse recommendations? The middle click on my scroll wheel stopped working on my Razer Deathadder Chroma so now I'm shopping around for a new one. I'm thinking of going for the Logitech G502 Proteus Core.

Mice are a very personal device due to ergonomics, how you hold/use a mouse, and, well the size of your hand....  and thats before you get to features like buttons, wired/wireless etc. so random suggestions might be a bit to random. 

Both Logitech and Razer use to have a brief survey to do before shopping on their websites but I cannot find them anymore... 

I use a Logitech 700s, mostly because I need a mouse with a few extra buttons for a handful of games, but some of the other mice where just not comfortable.  I use it wired.  Its the most comfortable mouse I've ever used. (I'm right handed, have large hands, are have enough mileage on my hands that ergonomics really matter to me.)

#80630 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   21503 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:51 AM

Don't be MysterD. Four of him is enough.

Toaster.Net assembled + online. 

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.