* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#88471 evful   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   316 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:20 AM

I folded and bought PUBG with the money steambux that I got from selling the prime crate from PUBG. Got 4th in my 5th game. Haven't and will probably never do as well again. I'm not normally a big multiplayer only game guy but for the price of technically free I like it a lot.

Update: #2 tonight thanks to hiding in a closet and getting a kill on an unsuspecting #3.

Edited by evful, Today, 06:40 AM.

Steam: bigsalad

XBL/PSN: BigSalad

#88472 weretable   This is the water and this is the well. CAGiversary!   444 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted Today, 09:49 AM

Another set of headphones that are pretty cheap.  Philips SHP9500S, supposed to be extremely accurate neutral headphones for that price range. Very open, so you do have to keep leaking sound in mind, will it bother others, etc.  You can use them with the V-Moda Boom Pro mic to basically create a gaming headset if you wish and have a better quality sound than you would get spending the same amount on an actual headset.   Supposed to be very comfortable to wear for long periods of time but with absorbent pads that would eventually get gross from sweat/oil and there are no official replacement pads.  But Brainwavz HM5 replacement pads will work on them apparently.   Anyway they are $49.99 for the next 24 hours or so at Newegg.  Not an insane deal, they are normally in the $55-75 dollar range.   Supposedly they are discontinued now but who knows.  

Headphones.

#88473 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   22152 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:18 AM

Hmm. I've not seen this much edge since the last Gun and Knife show at the local flea market. 

So, any new Doom or Peanut Butter Underground anecdotes? Or Pizza stories? VRAMs?

Some 5 hours into Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (PC / Origin). I'm still having fun, parkouring anywhere + everywhere.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#88474 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2395 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:42 AM

Im not offended by what you said by any means. Where I work we have a call center and there is a constant problem with employees in the under 25 range who cannot stop discussing whether they are pansexual, trans, two-spirit, all this other stuff that I dont even know what it means. Its just so disappointing they lack substance to the point its the only thing about them they feel is worth sharing, especially at work.

When I was under 25 and worked at a call center, all anyone ever talked about was drinking. drugs, and sexual exploits. I dont think that much has changed. I'm generally of the mindset "A gentleman never tells" and thus I dont care what someone else does. The problem came in when "The Government" decided that they would confer special benefits to one class of relationships and bar them from another. Based on what? Basically some religious tradition (that originally permitted polygamy, but I digress).

If "The State" had truly left marriage as a religious institution (for those who wish to be institutionalized) most of this discussion would go away.

#88475 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19340 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 12:01 PM

Another set of headphones that are pretty cheap.  Philips SHP9500S, supposed to be extremely accurate neutral headphones for that price range. Very open, so you do have to keep leaking sound in mind, will it bother others, etc.  You can use them with the V-Moda Boom Pro mic to basically create a gaming headset if you wish and have a better quality sound than you would get spending the same amount on an actual headset.   Supposed to be very comfortable to wear for long periods of time but with absorbent pads that would eventually get gross from sweat/oil and there are no official replacement pads.  But Brainwavz HM5 replacement pads will work on them apparently.   Anyway they are $49.99 for the next 24 hours or so at Newegg.  Not an insane deal, they are normally in the $55-75 dollar range.   Supposedly they are discontinued now but who knows.  

Headphones.

How would you compare those to the M1MKIIBO/27 Fidelio which are on sale for $40/$50 (depending on color)?

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#88476 Drabelincoln   Town Drunk CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted Today, 12:11 PM

Some 5 hours into Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (PC / Origin). I'm still having fun, parkouring anywhere + everywhere.

that sounds fun + enjoyable

#88477 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19340 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 12:16 PM

Hmm. I've not seen this much edge since the last Gun and Knife show at the local flea market. 

So, any new Doom or Peanut Butter Underground anecdotes? Or Pizza stories? VRAMs?

Thanks for the reminder on this.  Whoever recommended the Kroger Pizza Rolls, I tried them and they are pretty good.  Also tried the Kroger self-rising crust pizza and that was good too.  Kroger seems to make decent store products as their frozen wings and ice cream are also on point. 

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#88478 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4538 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted Today, 12:50 PM

Get your shit out of here...  Acting like I have no idea what the Fuck diversity is.  I'm sure if we started comparing notes I would come out on top.  I've been on three continents, with consist of 7 different countries, and if you want to bring religion into it Christianity wasn't the major religion a number of them (Islam and Buddhism where) and I've never had an issue.  I've likely worked with people from every state and more than a damn few countries that I've never had the honor to go to and you know what?  I never been considered a racist, sexist, or someone full of hate.  You know why?  Because I show everyone respect and look at what we have in common instead of how to divide us into a some sort of subgroup.  

So when some people what to go and look out how they are different and I've never heard of the term they label themselves as its because I'm enlighten not because I don't have a fucking clue what diversity is... 

Guess I lied...

If "The State" had truly left marriage as a religious institution (for those who wish to be institutionalized) most of this discussion would go away.

Not the solution.  That's too many legal rights that couples (of all types) should have but wouldn't have.

Honestly, the solution is for people to stop trying to divide themselves into smaller sects...  We're all the same god damn species.

#88479 Baltore  

Posted Today, 01:31 PM

So uhh, what's everyone's favorite pizza toppings?

#88480 indef  

Posted Today, 01:34 PM

Pineapple.

#88481 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4538 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted Today, 01:46 PM

Pineapple.

Burn the heretic!

(I would have to say pepperoni.  I like allot of different toppings but pepperoni is the one I always seem to have no matter what.)

#88482 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7675 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:15 PM

I wouldn't normally post a steamgift, but it has 25,000 copies and currently only about 19,000 entries with only 3 hours left.

https://www.steamgif.../cube-destroyer

#88483 fastitocalon   \mm/ \mm/ CAGiversary!   513 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

fastitocalon

Posted Today, 02:23 PM

Capicola has quickly risen to the top of my favorite pizza toppings.  As a side note I got my racing wheel and stand put together.  The stand makes such an astonishing difference in fun and was well worth the investment.  I've never had so much fun being so bad.

Twitter #kelkeen

#88484 Kyanos   Big Kitty CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:30 PM

Burn the heretic!

(I would have to say pepperoni. I like allot of different toppings but pepperoni is the one I always seem to have no matter what.)

Definitely pepperoni for me.

#88485 Treybot   What a save! CAGiversary!   924 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:47 PM

Just put my GPU up for sale. Hopefully, I don't have to wait too long for Vega.

#88486 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19340 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 02:58 PM

Just put my GPU up for sale. Hopefully, I don't have to wait too long for Vega.

OfficeDepot had the 580s for pre-order for delivery in August, so I think that's a good sign Vega might be coming in soon. 

#88487 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8405 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:58 PM

Thanks for the reminder on this.  Whoever recommended the Kroger Pizza Rolls, I tried them and they are pretty good.  Also tried the Kroger self-rising crust pizza and that was good too.  Kroger seems to make decent store products as their frozen wings and ice cream are also on point. 

I like Kroger's stuff too (they're sold through Food 4 Less, a regional chain that's owned by them), they were my go-to brand for pizza for some time. I haven't tried their pizza rolls... hell I don't think they sell those locally. I should check.

Chorizo and pepperoni. A local pizza chain sells a specialty pizza with that and other ingredients.

I also like sriracha sauce or these sauce packets:

salsavalentina.jpg

The bottled stuff isn't that good, but these packets rule.

#88488 Treybot   What a save! CAGiversary!   924 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:11 PM

Reference RX 480 8GB sold for $300. Thanks, ETH!

#88489 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9372 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Today, 03:11 PM

Trout.

#88490 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   22152 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:13 PM

Toppings = Pepperoni; Bacon; and/or Sausage.

In particular, Pizzeria Regina (North End Location only) + Santarpio's (original location) are great pizza shops around here. For the basics (i.e. non-specialty stuff), these 2 are King for me.

My favorite specialty pizza - Capone's Butcher Shop (AKA Meat Lover's Pizza). Comes w/ bacon, pepperoni, sausage, prosciutto, and shaved steak. I've tried many Meat Lover's Pizzas and nothing compares to this one.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#88491 Treybot   What a save! CAGiversary!   924 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:30 PM

Pineapple pizza dipped in ranch dressing.

#88492 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9372 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Today, 03:32 PM

Now I know that MysterD lives in the greater Weymouth area and can start stalking him.  Well, not HIM but I'm going to post about how I found the last copy of Mass Effect Andromeda for $2.77 at the Weymouth Walmart.

#88493 fastitocalon   \mm/ \mm/ CAGiversary!   513 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

fastitocalon

Posted Today, 03:37 PM

Just realized that this past Friday was my CAG 10 year anniversary!  And you can tell by looking at the systems I "own" lol.

Twitter #kelkeen

#88494 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8405 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:48 PM

Pineapple pizza dipped in ranch dressing.

One of my nieces loves to add ranch to her pizza. I helped take care of her since she was a baby. Where did I go wrong?! *sobs*

#88495 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1376 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:48 PM

I like Kroger's stuff too (they're sold through Food 4 Less, a regional chain that's owned by them), they were my go-to brand for pizza for some time. I haven't tried their pizza rolls... hell I don't think they sell those locally. I should check.

Chorizo and pepperoni. A local pizza chain sells a specialty pizza with that and other ingredients.

I also like sriracha sauce or these sauce packets:

salsavalentina.jpg

The bottled stuff isn't that good, but these packets rule.

quality sauce, love me some valentina, always keep it around. To me it works better on more things than sriracha since it has that mexican spice flavor profile which works on more foods than sriracha.   I used to be a sriracha fan way back when in college when the korean roommate got me hooked on it, but these days its way overused. I still throw it on asian dishes where it feels like its flavor fits, but otherwise its usually another sauce

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free