* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#91171 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4811 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:36 PM

Thanks for the write-up.  A few hours of the Destiny 2 beta had me leaning towards a pre-order, but watching a few more hours of the console release and i'm already losing my enthusiasm.  Honestly, right now I feel like i'd have more fun just going back to The Division.

While we're on the subject of games and grinds, NBA 2K18 is out.  Some nerds at Operationsports crunched the numbers and determined it will take approximately 240 games played to get your solo player career overall stats to 86 based on per game Virtual Currency payouts and how much everything costs.  This is about two to three times as long of a grind as was in 2K17.  Realists can argue that perhaps this is a closer simulation to how long it would take an actual NBA player to become a star, but we're talking 100-150 hours of gameplay to get that far.

I didn't play as much of 2K17 as previous years due to the frustrating teammate/opponent AI, this year I think i'm just going to skip it and get my sports fix from PES or FIFA.

you can try the EA's version: NBA Live 2018.

No need to migrate to football (or soccer in American term)

#91172 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4811 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:37 PM

Oh hey, two games I don't recognize and yet already own.

#PraisetheGamingSanta

#91173 indef  

Posted Today, 05:41 PM

you can try the EA's version: NBA Live 2018.

No need to migrate to football (or soccer in American term)

Pretty sure there's no PC version for Live 18.

And I actually enjoy footccer, FIFA 17 is excellent.  Got 287 hours logged, all in the single player career modes.

#91174 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   523 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted Today, 05:47 PM

If the investigative journalism of Green Man Gaming is to be believed, the PUBG folks aren't happy about this and claim that the game "may be replicating the experience for which PUBG is known" which is sort of amusing since PUBG's premise isn't exactly original.

But if someone was giving away the core game play that I was charging $30 for, I might make noise as well.

Better drop the price and up the micro transactions!  Permanent 16x scope for $5!

5490.png

#91175 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3660 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:49 PM

Better drop the price and up the micro transactions!  Permanent 16x scope for $5!

I would actually consider buying that....SAD!!!!!!

Not that I'd shoot any better, I like helping those out that punch me to death in the head.

#91176 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9650 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Today, 06:04 PM

Winner, winner turkey dinner   :-

#91177 encendido5   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4282 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:14 PM

I missed that free Back to Bed game somehow... oh well.

In other news, this is me every time I play this damn game, lol

fs_overall.png

#91178 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1083 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted Today, 06:31 PM

I missed that free Back to Bed game somehow... oh well.

In other news, this is me every time I play this damn game, lol

Fuck  the secrets out,  RadEAtion is my secret pubg account.   Fuck  that game

#91179 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19629 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 06:33 PM

Gang Beats is F2P for the weekend.  Game seemed like it had potential during the beta, but the MP was awful at the time. 

Also, all those "Free" copies of Back to Bed were just so the dev could send you a coupon for their new game so it was basically advertising.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#91180 smackattack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1083 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted Today, 06:41 PM

Gang Beats is F2P for the weekend.  Game seemed like it had potential during the beta, but the MP was awful at the time. 

open house at your Mom's?

Why this game has not been bundle whored out is beyond me.  They must think its kerbal Space program or something.

#91181 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4811 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:09 PM

Also, all those "Free" copies of Back to Bed were just so the dev could send you a coupon for their new game so it was basically advertising.  

Gang Beast? is n't just MP-based brawler?

Any one schedule this over the weekend?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free