* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#92371 weretable   I'm free, free fallin' CAGiversary!   527 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

wtf..

#92372 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:48 PM

http://store.steampo...oftened_Cookie/

Bro night when? Who's gonna be the Cookie-Monster?

Weiler's Chinese Taco Butt Party is now a game. Gross.

#92373 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1149 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:48 PM

BF1 Friday replacement? :D

Its because its a free weekend game. It wont show up in library until the free weekend is actually live. It happened with Day of Infamy last week. It took about 30 mins for that to go into library after 1pm.

im not making it friday, so pubg or hide and shriek or whatever. 

had a daily to use the magnum handgun on the gunslinger.  Holy Penetration Batman!  Line em up and you could drop 3 or 4 of the weak zeds in one shot.  Just shows you how much suck the support class is.  You might get 2 with a good up close Double Barrel shot and then have to reload.   At least with gunslinger while it helps to be close you are more than likely going to kill more than one with 1 shot. 

I was dropping fleshpounds without a reload with dual wield magnums.   God the support is ass, great for everyone else,  crap to play.

#92374 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7932 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:49 PM

What was that one game that steam removed because of sexual content?

How much worse was it than a video game version of soggy biscuit?

#92375 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19864 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

We all know Bah will always finish first and then still eat the cookie because he's greedy.  

I remember I tried to convince Reds to buy Hide and Shriek to play with me last year, but the game is best played with a mic so that scared him. That and probably the fact half his purchases were to play with me and I never did.  I mistreated Reds and now he's gone...

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#92376 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

We all know Bah will always finish first and then still eat the cookie because he's greedy.  

I remember I tried to convince Reds to buy Hide and Shriek to play with me last year, but the game is best played with a mic so that scared him. That and probably the fact half his purchases were to play with me and I never did.  I mistreated Reds and now he's gone...

Forsaken By Reds could be a game.

#92377 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2054 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

https://www.humblebu...on-iii-complete

3DJNlRq.png

#92378 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   812 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:10 PM

Just saw a report that indicated that even though Valve has done a couple of measures to basically "slow" down shovelware that the fake or asset flips are still coming.  I just shake my head at this as Valve continues to make money with games releasing and OMG  "cards".  Steam/Valve has, at least in my opinion, has created their own mess.  Cards, leveling, etc... has created various problems.  For instance, if you are interested in creating badges and/or leveling, yes you want cheap cards.  So when a developer gets their games pulled and you are left with cards that you cannot even sell and or harder to trade for , it is the consumer that takes the hit.  If you had a game that you did not get cards from yet that has been turned off then you have lost access to those cards.  Again, consumer is taking the hit.  Is it the end of the world? No.  However, Valve has profited from all of the various things that they have done and act like they are surprised when other companies and consumers try to find ways to take advantage of it.  I admit leveling (at least after a certain point) really serves no purpose.  For instance,  let people see how long you have been on Steam - great.  Let everybody have access to the friend number cap.  Cards, well, it is not like Pokemon or another card based game and it is darn near impossible to "catch them all".  Can the backgrounds and images be fun?  Sure.  In the era of microtransactions and such, are we really surprised about cards?  

I think that Valve really needs to think about the community IF they want to change.  I am somewhat doubtful that they want to change though.  Projections were that there were going to be about 6,000 games released on Steam 2017.  A newer gamer or naive gamer may have a hard time shifting through the myriad of titles.  Yes, most of us especially being CAGs, research games and prices.  Yes, there will always be a market for cheaper indie titles.  I think that most newer people to Steam should find a couple of curators that fit their game preferences to help guide them.  

Watching what has happened to Steam over the past several years, I can better appreciate Origin and Uplay.  Origin has better customer service hands down i.e. they actually interact with you.  Keeping libraries simple and "cleaner" has advantages.  Yes, I want some better features on Origin and Uplay, for instance having review sections on their store pages from games.

#92379 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1149 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:17 PM

Forsaken By Reds could be a game.

I think we have all 100% completed that game and got all the Cheevos.

#92380 Modest Package  

Modest Package

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:20 PM

"- A rare genre. Very few similar games."

#92381 poxi   something went wrong CAGiversary!   927 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:24 PM

Price mistake alert!

http://store.steampo...am_Link_Bundle/

Steam Link for ~$1, bundled with Icey for ~$9 total +shipment.

#92382 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2054 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

AyoV1hA.png

If somebody is swimming in Gabenbucks...

3DJNlRq.png

#92383 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19864 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

I was about to order that, but $8 shipping makes it $17 and I already got one for $20 and not interested in ICEY.  Good for those who want ICEY.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#92384 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:27 PM

Icey will be bundled, no need for a link. Oh well.

Civ III is free on Humble Store.

Finally, Hide and Shriek shows up in library now, but its not listed as a free weekend. Better grab that while you can just in case.

#92385 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3911 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

I was about to order that, but $8 shipping makes it $17 and I already got one for $20 and not interested in ICEY.  Good for those who want ICEY.  

Already have a SteamLink....probably would have ordered if it was bundled with Softened Cookie...

#92386 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10074 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:32 PM

Just shows you how much suck the support class is.

"A poor workman always blames his tools".

#92387 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3911 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:36 PM

In case any peeps are looking for a console pissant controller to use with their PC....

Found one the other day at Wally Marte.....no price sticker and in glass case, had to have Walmart Zombie get it for me and it rang up at 30 dolla....has Bluetooth so no dongle (HA HA....Dongle!)  required....

https://brickseek.co...er?sku=55145676

s54Yycb3R5WAA0gXggmgFg.png

#92388 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7932 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:38 PM

Yeah, I have a link that I haven't used since I got it.

Not too interested in the game.

I would've thought harder about buying if it were the controller instead... even though I don't play games with controllers so I wouldn't have used that either.

#92389 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13430 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:41 PM

Thanks poxi and Tom, bought that Steam Link despite not really needing it because a) I already have a gaming laptop hooked up to my 50" 4K TV and b) I don't play many games. Those Xbone Controllers are all showing up at $30 near me, wish they had a Softened Cookie + Steam Controller bundle for cheap but I guess that's the next best thing.

#92390 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3911 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:45 PM

Thanks poxi and Tom, bought that Steam Link despite not really needing it because a) I already have a gaming laptop hooked up to my 50" 4K TV and b) I don't play many games. Those Xbone Controllers are all showing up at $30 near me, wish they had a Softened Cookie + Steam Controller bundle for cheap but I guess that's the next best thing.

Welcome to the "Bought but will never use SteamLink Club"....I'd give you 4000 'cheevos for buying that, but it wouldn't be enough for you, would it?...WOULD IT??????

#92391 Mistawankas  

Mistawankas

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:49 PM

This isn't a price error for the Steam Link. You have until the 21st to get this deal.

#92392 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6346 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:00 PM

I bought a Steam Link + Icey bundle!

Now we can enjoy softened cookie in the living room as a family.  :bouncy:

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#92393 BellardB   Get your head in the game! CAGiversary!   459 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:02 PM

Civ 3 Complete:

29NDY-9RDN2-JA9V6

#92394 bappt   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   505 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:08 PM

I did the refund for the bundle. The refund request only shows the $7.69

I might be getting an $8.99 Steam Link.

#92395 Reds303  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

I'm still around, still waiting to play that one box game you wanted everyone to buy too.

#92396 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10074 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:47 PM

Waiting on Fox Arkshot night!

Spoiler

#92397 keop0007   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

keop0007

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:18 PM

I did the refund for the bundle. The refund request only shows the $7.69

I might be getting an $8.99 Steam Link.

BANKAAAIIIII!!!!:cold:

#92398 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5087 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:24 PM

I'm afraid to ask what a "softened cookie" is. I'm assuming it's something like a Cleveland steamer.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#92399 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8025 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

I'm afraid to ask what a "softened cookie" is. I'm assuming it's something like a Cleveland steamer.

Watch the trailer and you'll know....

#92400 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19864 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:15 PM

I'm still around, still waiting to play that one box game you wanted everyone to buy too.

I'm waiting for Chrono to make it one of their chrono coins games and also you unfriended me bro :(