* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#94351 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1321 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:38 AM

Promo code = "TY10" for 10% extra off on Black Friday purchases at GameStop.

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Deluxe Edition Bundle (Steam key / digital code) = $23.99

Can't get TY10 to apply to this.  Anyone succesful?

Destiny 2: Digital Deluxe is $67.49 w/ same monthly discount. Is Destiny 2 worth it jumping in early-ish now?

Maybe.  The new DLC looks pretty bad to be honest.  If I was starting I might start with a cheap base game version.

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#94352 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1473 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:44 AM

All of the destiny streamers like gothalion, triplewreck, slayer etc were shitting on it so hard it made me decide not to buy. I played a lot of destiny 1 on ps4 and the community usually shills pretty hard for bungie. Seeing these responses are making me pass. Funny since it is one of the reasons i have a pc now

red3ds.gifg27-gaming-wheels-images.pngg27-gaming-wheels-images.png

#94353 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8226 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:13 AM

Steam link is easily worth the money if you have any interest in streaming your games to your TV. I have no clue what people were expecting when the say it isn't worth it. It's supposed to be a device to stream games to your TV. It functions exactly as that. Where's the disconnect?

$4 too much!

#94354 Khach86  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:21 AM

Any fans of Tales of Maj'eyal in here?  Just got my first win after 174 hours

#94355 moja   Not Good Enough CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:26 AM

Anyone have Caladrius Blaze and have you run into any optimization issues with the game? Was gonna buy it for pc instead of ps4 but some of the steam comments are giving me 2nd thoughts.

I have:

i5-7400, 8 GB ram, gtx 1060 with 3GB ram

Maybe doesn't help directly, but I imported on PS4 and never had any performance issues.  Playing on a Pro, though.

#94356 indef  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:29 AM

Steam Game #1900 for me = Prey (2017).

For once, I'll look forward to the thousands of screenshots you post on the Steam activity feed.  Prey looks nice.

#94357 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10069 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:56 AM

Been playing Prey and it's been fun so far.  Looks nice too.

#94358 SqueeMK2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1315 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:18 AM

Nicely done! What race/class were you playing?

#94359 spoderman  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:25 AM

For once, I'll look forward to the thousands of screenshots you post on the Steam activity feed.  Prey looks nice.

Been playing Prey and it's been fun so far.  Looks nice too.

r u both the same person

GUtUP1U.jpg

#94360 Agadama   CAG CAGiversary!   1576 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:29 AM

Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition [Online Game Code] - $4

https://www.amazon.c... of the century

Check my Tradelist..

Current selling: 1-Year PlayStation Plus codes

#94361 deckmeup   ... CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

deckmeup

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:24 AM

Time to spend another 174 hours making the ultimate OP adventurer char!

#94362 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9808 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:46 AM

Bros... as crazy as this sounds I might have to transition my purchases to GOG.  They get about 90% of new PC releases excluding a few AAA games and, in general, their sales are better.  Or, at least, they offer decent promos like free Starcrawlers with X amount of money spent.

#94363 spoderman  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:15 AM

Bros... as crazy as this sounds I might have to transition my purchases to GOG.  They get about 90% of new PC releases excluding a few AAA games and, in general, their sales are better.  Or, at least, they offer decent promos like free Starcrawlers with X amount of money spent.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif?ssl=1

GUtUP1U.jpg

#94364 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9808 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:29 AM

All is lost.

#94365 Kyanos   Big Kitty CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:30 AM

r u both the same person

But spoder, did u no Prey looks nice

#94366 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4949 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:31 AM

Nicely done! What race/class were you playing?

Race: A.I.

Class: Toaster

:-

#94367 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2053 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:00 AM

Mmm the new Ataribox controller

Spoiler

3DJNlRq.png

#94368 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4989 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:03 AM

All of Telltale's games are currently discounted because of the sale, but the Bundle does not show the discount on several of them. So Sam and Max S1, S2, S3, Back to the Future, Hector, Strong Bad and Tales of Monkey Island show up with their normal price.

Since the only item I'm missing is Tales of Monkey Island, my purchase price for the bundle is $13.40 instead of $3.34. Or I can buy the game for $4.99 outside of the bundle.

This is the first time I've ever seen a bundle glitch that way. Even Steam Support seems confused.

Edit: Oh and for some reason Hector Full Season is listed twice.

Oh yeah, they chose to make new packages for old telltale games that are per episode instead of series in one. So they then forgot to discount those. Last sale everything was discounted. Hector is one of those too, so that's why it appears 3 times (3 episodes, but they gave name full series to episodes 1 and 3 lol).

#94369 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2053 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:33 AM

3DJNlRq.png

#94370 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22884 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:59 PM

Race: A.I.

Class: Toaster

:-

giphy.gif

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#94371 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5098 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:05 PM

Spoiler

To someone like me who has an Atari 2600 Junior and a handful of cartridges in a box in his hall closet, that joystick looks pretty good.

#94372 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22884 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

MysterD, is that you?

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#94373 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2501 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif?ssl=1

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.

BTW: What is the card listing program 'du jour' now? I disabled Steam inventory helper a while back and never sussed out a replacement. Any suggestions?

#94374 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4952 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:42 PM

FYI: The Fast Shark Bundle got undated with the rest of the Vermintide stuff so anyone looking to complete their Vermintide DLC now has that as an option.

http://store.steampo...atshark_Bundle/

Note: They do have non Vermintide games in there but I'm pretty sure its all stuff everyone has because its been bundled before...  Hell, I have it all.

#94375 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8226 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

Best Black Friday in years. Saved lots of money not buying shit. Woop

#94376 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2053 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.

BTW: What is the card listing program 'du jour' now? I disabled Steam inventory helper a while back and never sussed out a replacement. Any suggestions?

You mean Steam Economy Enhancer.

3DJNlRq.png

#94377 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22884 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

Is Loki ARPG any good?

It's $2 on Amazon (Steam key) and Steam.

I do have Steam Gift Card GabenBux and Amazon GC Bing $.

Also, any "hidden gems" on Steam on sale?

#94378 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5591 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:53 PM

Man, I hated that controller even when the 2600 was new. There's nothing worse than holding a big square in one hand and pushing aroung a giant stick with another.

10/10 for the retro-look nostalgia. 0/10 for ergonomics.

#94379 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   807 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:21 PM

Ubi and Origin are also the place to buy more recent titles.  EA / Origins will have a monthly freebie and is the place to buy if you wanted for instance Mass Effect Andromeda.  You could make the claim that buying the newest AssCreed game is better through Ubi as one less layer of DRM.  I ended up buying Far Cry Primal and a couple of other titles directly on Ubi due to not wanting to deal with both Steam and Ubi for the same game.  No steam cards, but you should still be able to play with friends you want to.  If I remember correctly, EA started the pull back of the newer titles i.e. Mass Effect 3 with Origin platform.  Yes, it sucks to have multiple platform/launchers and yes Steam is still the launcher with the most features.  However, Origin (better customer service), Ubisoft, and GoG have all improved their product/services.  I also agree with Mooby with the GoG sales, support,  and giveaways i.e. GoG basically giving you a "copy" of certain Steam games with GoG Connect.

#94380 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22884 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:09 PM

Yep; Origin, UPlay, and GOG Galaxy have come a long way, but they are also very long ways behind Steam in the features department.

Origin, UbiSoft, and GOG Galaxy really need to add some screenshot taking and some place so I can throw some screenies up somewhere, like Steam does.

I love GoG with its DRM-FREE attitude, Optional GoG Galaxy, and it allowing you to add certain Steam titles via GoG Connect. But, GOG Connect means you need to have bought a Steam-version of that game first. So, thanks to both Steam and GoG.

I'm trying to recall here - but I think, ME3, BF3, and one of the NFS games were some of their first Origin-only exclusives.