* * * * * 47 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay GamersGate GreenManGaming Nuuvem GetGames Amazon GOG

#9451 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   2197 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Your Mom!!
iOS

Posted Today, 06:19 PM

I had no idea what this was and was going to make a joke about zombies and Huniepop. then I looked at the Steam page and saw it includes zombie attacks and upskirts. So... I'm in, I guess.

Y u no wait 4 lollipop chainsaw Steam edition?

(No, that's not actually a thing, but MysterD wants it to be now.)

#9452 lostnumber   ... CAGiversary!   2330 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:20 PM

Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad was a horrible game. The only good thing about it was idling the costume creator screen when Aya was in her bra and panties.

Spoiler

Although I hear the sequels are more like Dynasty Warriors.

That game actually was a sequel. The original games were on PS2. Believe me The 360 one was a huge improvement.

#9453 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12201 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:20 PM

The only good thing about it was idling the costume creator screen when Aya was in her bra and panties.

Isn't that the point of the game?

#9454 lostnumber   ... CAGiversary!   2330 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:23 PM

Isn't that the point of the game?

Actually the point of the game is a lot more creepy.

http://medical-dicti...om/Blood fetish

#9455 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   2197 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Your Mom!!
iOS

Posted Today, 06:25 PM

Actually the point of the game is a lot more creepy.
http://medical-dicti...om/Blood fetish

...wait, you mean I'm not normal?

#9456 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12201 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:33 PM

If you participated in the free key promo for Gurumin, you can get your key here

#9457 elessar123   "AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER." CAGiversary!   9831 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:36 PM

Zombie + Upskirts is the ultimate combination. It never fails.

Ok, I lied, I wouldn't want to see upskirts of a zombie.

Not even if it's Amber Heard?

Spoiler

elessar123.png

#9458 lostnumber   ... CAGiversary!   2330 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:39 PM

If you participated in the free key promo for Gurumin, you can get your key here

Apparently you didn't even need to vote it up. Any and all  group members who signed up before one week ago will be able to get a copy.

#9459 Drabelincoln   Town Drunk CAGiversary!   5345 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Just Grandma and Me
PC

Drabelincoln

Posted Today, 06:40 PM

Apparently you didn't even need to vote it up. Any and all  group members who signed up before one week ago will be able to get a copy.

Sounds like you're due for a family reunion.

#9460 lostnumber   ... CAGiversary!   2330 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:43 PM

Sounds like you're due for a family reunion.

I'm the only one who got it.

#9461 Drabelincoln   Town Drunk CAGiversary!   5345 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Just Grandma and Me
PC

Drabelincoln

Posted Today, 06:47 PM

I'm the only one who got it.

oh GOTCHA ;) 

#9462 Foxhack   OMG HE'S A FURREH OH NOZ CAGiversary!   4604 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:54 PM

Gurumin Steam keys are up.

http://steamcommunit...683740245142512

Basically, if you voted for the game and joined the Gurumin Steam group at any time until last week... you would've gotten a free key.

foxhack.jpg

#9463 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12201 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:55 PM

Basically, if you voted for the game and joined the Gurumin Steam group at any time until last week... you would've gotten a free key.

ur l8

#9464 Foxhack   OMG HE'S A FURREH OH NOZ CAGiversary!   4604 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:57 PM

ur l8

I posted a link to the actual announcement. :P

foxhack.jpg

#9465 Motiv   Deuterium CAGiversary!   1398 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Wolfenstein: The New Order
PC

Posted Today, 06:58 PM

Shutter Steam keys are available if you bought the Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 20.

The game is released on April 2nd, no Steam cards.

PSN: Deuterium

76561197989105710.png

#9466 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12201 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:59 PM

I posted a link to the actual announcement. :P

y wud any1 reed dat???

#9467 - Glenn -  

Posted Today, 07:17 PM

Huh.  Thanks! I don't even vaguely remember signing up for this.. but I tried and got a key! 

Edit: Weird.. it says it as cards but idlemaster isn't running it.

Edit2:  Ok the badge page isn't displaying it - just the store page.  Guess they haven't added them yet.

#9468 Blade   Xenaphobic, Warrior Princess CAGiversary!   8807 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:48 PM

oh GOTCHA ;)

For the morans: lostnumber basically just admitted that his "family's" accounts are all alts.

#9469 MysterD   CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster CAGiversary!   15983 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted Today, 09:43 PM

the paris stuff is really fun though, the guy you buddy up to solve cases is considered the first detective (he's the french batman!) and led a very interesting life.  I absolutely loved that part of the game, too bad the main guy was even more lame than Conner in AC3

http://en.wikipedia....ançois_Vidocq

An AC lead lamer than Connor?

Wait - that's actually possible?

[baffled]

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#9470 MakMan333  

Posted Today, 09:46 PM

An AC lead lamer than Connor?

Wait - that's actually possible?

[baffled]

He's okay at teh start, but he loses all of his charm and humor the second he becomes an assassin. His GF is a fucking moron. 

It's not that good.  But I like the wacky characters.-Mooby

#9471 crzyboy88   This is a witty title CAGiversary!   1297 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:57 PM

Is it possible for those who can buy the $20 upgrade for Dark Souls 2 to gift it to others? Would be nice to be able to get it for so cheap.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9472 lostnumber   ... CAGiversary!   2330 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:57 PM

For the morans: lostnumber basically just admitted that his "family's" accounts are all alts.

No it means that I got one and only one copy of the game for myself.

None of my family wanted it just me.

I don't have any goddamned alts.

#9473 zenii   cynical sam CAGiversary!   802 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Europa Universalis IV
PC

Posted Today, 10:06 PM

Hey, I made an alt steam account for my unborn child and started loading it up with games so that when they become of age are born, they can start playing backlogging them. I'm such a good father.

#9474 MysterD   CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster CAGiversary!   15983 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted Today, 10:32 PM

Y u no wait 4 lollipop chainsaw Steam edition?

(No, that's not actually a thing, but MysterD wants it to be now.)

I was hoping Lollipop Chainsaw got to Steam, not too long after it dropped on consoles.

With Killer is Dead here on Steam, I can only hope Lollipop also follows suit.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#9475 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6124 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:15 PM

So Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel just got a price-drop to $40 on the official 2K Store and is also on sale for 50% off ($20) for all platforms (including PC physical AND digital):

http://store.2k.com/...uctID.304260200

Assuming the official price drop should happen on Steam directly relatively soon.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#9476 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11625 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:19 PM

So Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel just got a price-drop to $40 on the official 2K Store and is also on sale for 50% off ($20) for all platforms (including PC physical AND digital):

http://store.2k.com/...uctID.304260200

Assuming the official price drop should happen on Steam directly relatively soon.

thanks for the heads up, i will wait another yr for the $4.99 digital edition