* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#94891 Malkan   No, ALL! CAGiversary!   1068 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:02 AM

It was there an hour ago. I know because the new day of offers start at 1AM EST, and I managed to do my day of offers just after the change over.

If it's down for good, Tremor is pretty close to being dead to me. Supersonicads was the only tab left where you could reliably wrack up the coins. Without it, just managing to scrape up 99 coins for some IG bundle trash is gonna be excruciating.

I had the tab open and when I refreshed it said something about not being available because Supersonic wasn't paying the bills.

#94892 weretable   I'm free, free fallin' CAGiversary!   559 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:48 AM

Yeah there was a forum post about it as well saying that it was a payment issue and hopefully Supersonic would pay up and they would restore the offers then.  Adgate is partially working for me again but only if I open the offers and then leave them sitting there.  Some take 20 minutes+ to credit, some never do.  I might have to go back to buying the IG bundles that have games in them that I really want and give up on grabbing any games just for cards.   

#94893 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6135 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:31 PM

Apparently, Supersonicads/Brands hasn't paid Tremor for a couple of months now. Kinda sounds like they've cut ties with Tremor. If so, this will be the third major vendor who have abandoned Tremor over the past year.

Honestly, I don't know how much longer Tremor is gonna be around. This feels like it might be the beginning of the end. If I had a large sum of coins on hand, I might be looking to cash out.

#94894 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8051 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

Apparently, Supersonicads/Brands hasn't paid Tremor for a couple of months now. Kinda sounds like they've cut ties with Tremor. If so, this will be the third major vendor who have abandoned Tremor over the past year.

Honestly, I don't know how much longer Tremor is gonna be around. This feels like it might be the beginning of the end. If I had a large sum of coins on hand, I might be looking to cash out.

I spent about half my coins buying a bunch of small games (<400 coins) a couple of days ago.

I did notice it seems like Tremor hasn't been buying as many IndieGala bundles as they used to.  Seemed like they used to buy every bundle, but I don't see listings for some games that were in some recent IG bundles.

#94895 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10224 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:46 PM

Who could have predicted that "give away games to people in exchange for pretending to take surveys/watch ads" wasn't a winning business model?

#94896 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:00 PM

Who could have guessed that "give away games to people pretending to take surveys/watch ads" wasn't a winning business model?

Winning?  Maybe...  I'm sure Tremor has made money but its sure isn't sustainable long term.

Division, glad to hear you all had a good time in a game I truly love and have sunk way too much time in...  Its been amazing what they've managed to do in a year in a half...  Quite the improvement and while I know Ubisoft sucks and we should all hate them I must admit I find myself pleased at their continued support of games that didn't have great starts or lost a huge chunk of playerbase.  The Division, Rainbow Six Siege would have died long ago if Activision or EA ran them.  They haven't given up on For Honor (from what I've read) and Wildlands had a free PVP mode added...  and from what I've read people seem to like it quite a bit.   

Anyhow, if anyone wants help leveling or looting in the Division don't hesitate to ask....  Sadly, my Friday nights have passed in favor of Sunday nights off so I'm a bit harder to get a hold off...  But at least now I can stay up and watch the Chiefs suck every Sunday. :D/

#94897 SmashMan4   The Dark Light CAGiversary!   615 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

As long as adgate works, that's all I need. *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge* Everything else takes too long to get coins.

#94898 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   877 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

For crafting badges, has anyone run across a script to craft badge i.e. skip animations and such when needing to craft multiple badges?  thank you in advance

#94899 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8051 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:53 PM

For crafting badges, has anyone run across a script to craft badge i.e. skip animations and such when needing to craft multiple badges?  thank you in advance

I haven't tried it, but a google search found https://github.com/1...Steam-AutoCraft

#94900 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:55 PM

How many badges are you crafting?

#94901 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   877 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:45 PM

How many badges are you crafting?

over 600

#94902 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8051 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:48 PM

over 600

wtf.gif

You should wait until the winter sale.  Get all those sale trading cards.

#94903 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13552 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:55 PM

Yeah man, DEFINITELY wait until the winter sale. You get nothing from crafting them now.

#94904 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   877 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:12 PM

agreed.  I had heard from someone that there was a badge craft script, thus the earlier question.  I have been trading and such just for winter sale.  Part of me is still debating on whether to sell  the winter cards or craft the winter badge; I am leaning towards selling.  Honestly though, I admit I have a problem.  I had collected way too many cards and still will have too many after crafting.  My goal is by summer sale to be done with cards and start concentrating on just games.  

#94905 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8051 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:26 PM

agreed.  I had heard from someone that there was a badge craft script, thus the earlier question.  I have been trading and such just for winter sale.  Part of me is still debating on whether to sell  the winter cards or craft the winter badge; I am leaning towards selling.  Honestly though, I admit I have a problem.  I had collected way too many cards and still will have too many after crafting.  My goal is by summer sale to be done with cards and start concentrating on just games.  

With 600 winter sale cards you could craft a dozen copies of the badge and still have a ton left over to sell.

#94906 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20002 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:35 PM

Over in the bro Discord we've been discussing bubble gums of yesteryear.  Bazooka Joe, Zebra Stripes, Big League Chew, and Bubble Tape all came up.  We also discussed the CGI trailer for the new Overkill TWD game.  What is your favorite gum?  And what do you think of the new trailer for Overkill's TWD?

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#94907 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8051 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:36 PM

Over in the bro Discord we've been discussing bubble gums of yesteryear.  Bazooka Joe, Zebra Stripes, Big League Chew, and Bubble Tape all came up.  We also discussed the CGI trailer for the new Overkill TWD game.  What is your favorite gum?  And what do you think of the new trailer for Overkill's TWD?

Teaberry was the only gum I truly loved.

#94908 Voken   I was PROMISED taco trucks on every corner! CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

Spoiler

Alpha 3!

Hope the multiplayer netcode is solid  :pray:

#94909 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23127 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:28 PM

Spoiler

Alpha 3!

Oh, hell yes!!! :)

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#94910 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1165 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

Spoiler

Alpha 3!

I like Alpha 3, but Third Strike on Steam is the big one I've been waiting for.  Can't wait for this.

#94911 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8300 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:44 PM

yay more remade/re-released old garbage.

#94912 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23127 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:45 PM

I'm missing some of these SF classics, so....this is great news for me! :)

EDIT:

To get the older SF games that are before SF4 onto Steam, this is just great! :)

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#94913 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1165 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

Yeah, I fell into that pit a long time ago and I'm still guilty of doing it.

76561198004939693.png

#94914 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6527 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:49 PM

I bet the people that bought this on the Switch for $40 feel pretty dumb right now. 

How many times can Capcom sell people the same games over and over?  The world may never know~

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#94915 Emuaust   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   142 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

I bet the people that bought this on the Switch for $40 feel pretty dumb right now. 

How many times can Capcom sell people the same games over and over?  The world may never know~

This new collection doesn't include Ultra Street Fighter II though so I would assume they don't feel dumb.

#94916 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23127 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:02 AM

This new collection doesn't include Ultra Street Fighter II though so I would assume they don't feel dumb.

Are there major differences b/t Ultra SF2 and say any of the older numerous SF2 versions?

I know Ultra SF2 has Violent Ken and Evil Ryu - but is there anything else?

#94917 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6527 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

found one

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#94918 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13552 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:01 AM

I remember playing Super Street Fighter II Turbo for the SNES back when I was about 8. I played it with my friend and we'd just spam moves and try to beat M. Bison on hard. It was fun for maybe a month.

Stop promoting this shit, come on. You don't need 10 different collections for these games you've already played to death, nobody does. Companies get lazy and just release "updated" and "remastered" versions for more money instead of coming out with new ideas because of you. Same goes with Devil May Cry, granted that it's only been re-released twice and not 10 times like Street Fighter. Every time you buy yet another re-release of games like Street Fighter, a puppy comes down with rabies. Stop.

#94919 DonaldBlank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   683 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

DonaldBlank

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:08 AM

At least on Steam, it feels like it's the last time, since "PC2" will never exist.

#94920 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1165 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:13 AM

Capcom knocked it out of the fucking park with the reveal of the Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition cinematic intro, which also revealed the entire Season 3 cast of DLC characters.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free