* * * * * 84 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free Epic

#95161 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8831 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:21 PM

36 badges = 36 Mystery cards right? How are you going to make $15-20 off of that.

I think you need to take another look at the amount of cards I have.

DRUC_9aUQAEtgXx.jpg

#95162 synnarc   Lord of the VRAM CAGiversary!   1628 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:22 PM

I got my first desktop PC the other day! I'm looking forward to some Steam sales. They have a big sale around Christmas correct?

What's your Steam ID? Many of us have extras we can toss to you.

#95163 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   9263 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:28 PM

I think you need to take another look at the amount of cards I have.

DRUC_9aUQAEtgXx.jpg

The confusion is how you got 282 cards from crafting 36 badges.

#95164 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6723 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:43 PM

What's your Steam ID? Many of us have extras we can toss to you.

that_damn_kid.

Also. If anyone wants Assassin's Creed Unity (Microsoft Store) here you go - 6YVYR-GVFCT-HCJKX-2MF9V-6C7YZ

#95165 indef  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:04 PM

So what division dlc's are even worth the time?  Dont know how interested im into pvp stuff.  Probably running around the dark zone with the bros will be enough of that for me.  Some extra coop missions id be down for if the price is right

Underground and Survival are both co-op and worth picking up.

#95166 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8831 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:14 PM

The confusion is how you got 282 cards from crafting 36 badges.

I didn't. I said I crafted 36 badges. The other cards were procured... via other means.

64395-John-Belushi-Eyebrows-Gif-Animal-H

#95167 BaeStuped   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21395 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:45 PM

I gave Foxhack some cards for a private furry Skype show.

#95168 MysterD   40 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2020)) CAGiversary!   26649 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:49 PM

Just a heads up for those interested:

store.ubi.com

check tomorrow Dec. 19 2017 as Ubi has been on the 12 day sale and will put all back on sale on the 19th.  Today is sale on Watchdog 1 and 2.

also free game (if did not already have it)

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

layers of fear with soundtrack

http://store.steampo...Layers_of_Fear/

Dammit! Watch Dogs 1 Season Pass isn't even on sale.

Man, if only Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition was $20.

#95169 MysterD   40 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2020)) CAGiversary!   26649 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:53 PM

Fire Pro Wrestling World is out of early access today, and is 33% off ($13.39). After winter sale they're increasing the regular price to $29.99, so get it now.

y they plan 2 do dis?

EDIT:

Hey, if any of you nerds are on Xbox, pm me your gamertag so we can be frenemies.  :pc:  :xb1:  :-

Wait. What about those still using GFWL? :P

#95170 Larry Davis   It's All Smooth Sailing From Here On Out CAGiversary!   2863 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:13 AM

in fire pro world you can have Dale Gribble vs Char's Zgok, so it's pretty much the best game ever made

#95171 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1488 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:03 AM

I didn't. I said I crafted 36 badges. The other cards were procured... via other means.

Ah $15 from 36 badges and magic, makes more sense now.

#95172 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:08 AM

EDIT:

Wait. What about those still using GFWL? :P

There are no such animals. 

#95173 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8831 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:56 AM

Ah $15 from 36 badges and magic, makes more sense now.

P79D3lB.gif

#95174 Modest Package  

Modest Package

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:21 AM

I think it would just be easier to sell your body and cut out the Steam Market middleman.

#95175 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   6047 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:23 AM

Also, that is one tiny motherboard.  Which doesn't affect how well it operates or anything but I bet it's a pain to work with.  After the last time I did a build using a mini-ATX, I swore that my next build would use a motherboard the size of a car hood.

By the way, none of this should diminish the fact that your purchase for $200 was a great one and I'd still have jumped on it in a New York minute if it was available near me.  And, Forza aside, there's virtually every current game that should play on it from a range of "acceptable" to "Runs great on high+ settings at 1080".

In game deals related news, I Gilby'd the DLC sale for The Division and then realized that it's on sale from Ubi yet again tomorrow.  So let's see if I remember it then.  Weilier and I hit 30 yesterday and were enjoying ourselves so this would be the soft spot to make me purchase more content.

Yeah, I never buy small boards.  Too much of s struggle with my large hands. 

No, even if he does drop 200 bucks in RAM into the machine its a hell of a deal...  And its more of a Forza Horizon thing.  Big map, no load times, lots and lots of 3D objects.  Horizon is more of a memory hog than the Motorspots series is.  Its built on Motorsports 6 tech but Forza Apex in the Windows 10 Store is a good way to see this in action.  (Yeah, there's demos but for the amount of GB involved you're better of getting a free game with more content than a demo of 3 races.)

Congrats on 30! Survival (though not my cup of tea) and Underground are extremely worthwhile. :)  I haven't tried it yet but the rework of Underground in 1.8 has allot of people singing its praises again.

#95176 Carlmundo   Worthy Adversary CAGiversary!   1069 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:14 AM

Who actually uses their wishlist in a feasible manner?

I notice that many people on my friends list have hundreds or even thousands of games on theirs. At this point, the list is unmanageable or won't even load.

I like to give my spare games to people that I think would like them and this "trend" of ridiculously sized wishlists is making it very difficult :)

I have 30-40 games on mine which I think is a bit heavy. This consists mainly of games that are not available yet, some that I am unsure of and others that I am waiting on.

I've gotten over the fact you're all on the +1 hype for game count. But for wishlists, I don't understand.

#95177 MysterD   40 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2020)) CAGiversary!   26649 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:52 AM

@Carl

If it has been Bundled or actually is something that I want, onto the Steam Wishlist it goes.

I throw my Wishlist Link in the Cesspool and this sits as my "Lifetime Wishlist", as it includes everything I'm looking for  - as unorganized and all, as most of it actually is. This way, my Cesspool List (which consists mostly of recently bundled stuff or stuff I'm looking for), which is already long BTW, isn't even longer than it actually already is.

Also, people have checked that Wishlist, searched for something they are trying to rid of (which ain't on my Cesspool List), and then make a trade w/ me for something that they really want - whether I get just a +1, something that I really want to actually play, or both...well, whatever works for me. [shrug]

I usually do try to keep my Top 15 or Top 20 accurate as to what I am interesting in the Most, though.

If we had Multiple Wishlists on Steam, it would be a lot easier to maintain the lists. If they did that, I could do like I do on Amazon and have Multiple WishLists - creating Multiple Wishlists on Steam for like "Most Wanted Titles", "Pre-Releases", probably Multiple "Bundle Fodder" lists (for stuff I don't care about - which could be a good deal of my Wishlisted stuff), "ARPG's", "Old School CRPG's", "Modern RPG's", "Action Titles", "Racing Games", etc etc.

#95178 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5357 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:17 PM

Speaking of collecting for winter sale I graphed my games:

Ignore spikes at end, it's due to bug (counting family shared games since those are applied at each login)

Total Games:

unknown.png

Per day activations / purchases: (same caveat as above)

unknown.png

DLC Bonus

zuLkWba.png

6A9QDYu.png

#95179 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   3085 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:41 PM

Yeah, I never buy small board.  Too much of s struggle with my large hands.

Yeah, yeah, tell us anything Donnie!

#95180 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   4092 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:02 PM

Dammit! Watch Dogs 1 Season Pass isn't even on sale.
Man, if only Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition was $20.

It was around $12 on nuuvem by BF sales if my memory is right

#95181 weretable   is that you baby, or just a brilliant disguise CAGiversary!   1123 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:07 PM

If we had Multiple Wishlists on Steam, it would be a lot easier to maintain the lists. If they did that, I could do like I do on Amazon and have Multiple WishLists - creating Multiple Wishlists on Steam for like "Most Wanted Titles", "Pre-Releases", probably Multiple "Bundle Fodder" lists (for stuff I don't care about - which could be a good deal of my Wishlisted stuff), "ARPG's", "Old School CRPG's", "Modern RPG's", "Action Titles", "Racing Games", etc etc.

Oh lord I wish they would add multiple wishlists.   I add a lot of games that look interesting that I want to look at again when they have more reviews, that might account for 400+ games alone.  Ideally I would have a primary list for games I will buy when they are on sale cheap enough, a list for dlc that I want, a list for games that I intend to look at later and one for "looks so-so, watch for a bundle" games.  

#95182 spoderman  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:07 PM

I notice that many people on my friends list have hundreds or even thousands of games on theirs. At this point, the list is unmanageable or won't even load.

I like to give my spare games to people that I think would like them and this "trend" of ridiculously sized wishlists is making it very difficult :)

I have 30-40 games on mine which I think is a bit heavy. This consists mainly of games that are not available yet, some that I am unsure of and others that I am waiting on.

I've gotten over the fact you're all on the +1 hype for game count. But for wishlists, I don't understand.

Anyone that adds every game on steam to their wishlist is a dumbass, that's all you need to understand.

#95183 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11425 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:08 PM

It was around $12 on nuuvem by BF sales if my memory is right

USD through the US portal or some Sao Paulo trickiness?

I use my wish list for things I'm legitimately interested in, or at least was half-interested when I clicked the "add to Wishlist" button.  I have about 90 things on there at present.  I mainly use it to scan down during the big sales (and come away disappointed).  The daily email nags about "An item on your wishlist is on sale!" just get deleted because it's invariably some 10-15% discount.

#95184 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7671 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:13 PM

My wishlist has always hovered around 200 games. Right now it's at 232. The first 30 or so are organized pretty accurately, but after that I just can't keep track. I thought about reorganizing the entire thing in preparation of the sale, but it's too much of a pain in the ass with the way moving things around works.

#95185 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:22 PM

Weilier and I hit 30 yesterday and were enjoying ourselves so this would be the soft spot to make me purchase more content.

I thought you were older. Like I imagined you with 40 and with kids and such. I'm feeling like the greatest grandpa here....¬¬

Well, Weiler you and Pedro are from the same generation.

So, party at Pedro's house?

#95186 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7671 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

Oxenfree free on GOG. https://www.gog.com/

#95187 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11425 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:50 PM

I thought you were older. Like I imagined you with 40 and with kids and such. I'm feeling like the greatest grandpa here....

Not sure if I'm missing the joke but I was referring to our level in The Division.  In real life, I'm an old man.

#95188 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   4092 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:17 PM

USD through the US portal or some Sao Paulo trickiness?

The second one for you all.

#95189 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

Not sure if I'm missing the joke but I was referring to our level in The Division.  In real life, I'm an old man.

Oh lol... I misunderstood the context...............Well, no party with Pedro then.

#95190 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1477 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:26 PM

I've got 93 on my wishlist at the moment and I could see it going over 100.  But most of the games I add are ones I have an interest in owning at some point.  I would probably top out at like 150 max.

But yeah, I really can't understand the ones who have like 400-500 games on there.  That seems like overkill to me.