* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#99331 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5287 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:11 PM

make 1080ti a couple of bucks and I'll get one.

#99332 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7435 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:16 PM

H:  Jack's premium pizzas

W: 1080ti

#99333 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20428 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:58 PM

I got a Jack's and a Tombstone the other day from walmart.  The Tombstone was like a fully loaded or extra loaded something and had a ton of cheese and toppings and was very good.  Jack's is getting made tonight.  

What do you guys think of Tombstone?

#99334 wentzelitis   CAG in Training CAG in Training   20 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

wentzelitis

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:02 PM

I got a Jack's and a Tombstone the other day from walmart.  The Tombstone was like a fully loaded or extra loaded something and had a ton of cheese and toppings and was very good.  Jack's is getting made tonight.  

i like both jacks and tombstone but i love almost any pizza.  the jacks self rising in particular is amazing. and normal jacks are usually around 2 bucks here which is a much better value than tombstone. jacks is also a little smaller and easier to eat on my own if i don't have anyone over.  jacks pizza fries are also pretty good. as far as budget pizza though the red baron brick oven is my favorite for 3 bucks.  and best overall goes to home run inn frozen pizza which is better than their actual restaurant go figure but these can be quite pricey. i only buy them when they're on sale for 6 dollars. at around that price they're better than a little caesars, pizza hut, dominos, papa johns, etc   and i can store it in my freezer for when i'm in the mood.

#99335 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:56 PM

Not much of a fan.  I really liked their Garlic Bread crust, but now no where around me carries that and regular is just meh.

Cheaper shit (like the great value brand I mentioned a while back) tastes better to me.

i like both jacks and tombstone but i love almost any pizza.  the jacks self rising in particular is amazing. and normal jacks are usually around 2 bucks here which is a much better value than tombstone. jacks is also a little smaller and easier to eat on my own if i don't have anyone over.  jacks pizza fries are also pretty good. as far as budget pizza though the red baron brick oven is my favorite for 3 bucks.  and best overall goes to home run inn frozen pizza which is better than their actual restaurant go figure but these can be quite pricey. i only buy them when they're on sale for 6 dollars. at around that price they're better than a little caesars, pizza hut, dominos, papa johns, etc   and i can store it in my freezer for when i'm in the mood.

AYO HOL UP!!!

Jack's has other shit!?!?!

Never seen this in my area...

UmOVJ.gif

#99336 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7435 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:01 PM

I know some of you guys like reviews.  So here's my dirty console peasant review for a little game that came out last week.  please forgive me, senpai.

#99337 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:11 PM

We only like pizza reviews around here.

#99338 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20428 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:15 PM

Not much of a fan.  I really liked their Garlic Bread crust, but now no where around me carries that and regular is just meh.

Cheaper shit (like the great value brand I mentioned a while back) tastes better to me.

AYO HOL UP!!!

Jack's has other shit!?!?!

Never seen this in my area...

UmOVJ.gif

I have em both around the same level.  Jack's at Walmart is $3 and Tombstone is just a few cents more.  I also like the Red Baron stuff.  Agreed, that I don't see any of the other Jack products here.  I'll look out for them.  I might check out the walmart brand stuff.  Looking for a good taco pizza, any recommendations?

Anyone a fan of Cici's?

I know some of you guys like reviews.  So here's my dirty console peasant review for a little game that came out last week.  please forgive me, senpai.

Why'd you post that in the Niche Japanese games thread?  I thought that was for weirdo sex stuff.  

#99339 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8435 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:20 PM

Looking for a good taco pizza, any recommendations?

Anyone a fan of Cici's?

Not into taco pizza and never had Cici

#99340 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20428 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:26 PM

What?  A good taco pizza is great.  Cici's is an all you can eat pizza buffet.  They have them all over in Texas, none here in GA though.  It's like super thin crust pizza because it's super cheap.  And they make like weird pizzas like taco pizza, mac n cheese pizza, etc.  They make a pretty decent spinach pizza though.  

#99341 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5350 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

What?  A good taco pizza is great.  Cici's is an all you can eat pizza buffet.  They have them all over in Texas, none here in GA though.  It's like super thin crust pizza because it's super cheap.  And they make like weird pizzas like taco pizza, mac n cheese pizza, etc.  They make a pretty decent spinach pizza though.

CiCi's is IMO horrible. I ate there once or twice in grad school, mostly at the insistence of others. It's cheap but you definitely get what you pay for.

If you're lucky enough to have a Herman Cain Hut in your area (and the closest one to me is north of Houston [about 300 miles away]), they have a damn good taco pizza. The sauce has a good flavor, it's topped with lettuce, tomatoes, beef, and taco cheese, and best of all, no olives of any kind.

#99342 Evilv6   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   128 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:15 PM

Haven't been into Cici's Pizza since college (5 years ago), but back then they had a 6 bucks buffet special all day long. Cici's pizza is ok if you hate yourself, so I assume y'all would love cici's given the self-hatred and love for cheap pizza.

#99343 Reds303  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:33 PM

I have em both around the same level.  Jack's at Walmart is $3 and Tombstone is just a few cents more.  I also like the Red Baron stuff.  Agreed, that I don't see any of the other Jack products here.  I'll look out for them.  I might check out the walmart brand stuff.  Looking for a good taco pizza, any recommendations?

The Jacks Self Rising Pizza is actually pretty decent, it compares to a cheap delivery pizza but without the soggy crust you'd normally get from Domino's or wherever. Jacks used to make pizza rolls too, which were somehow better than jacks pizza even, I dont know if they still make them and they arent in my area or if they quit altogether though.

#99344 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8746 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:18 PM

annals

And of course Foxhack would know about the furry drawing on dA that the game Furry steals art from. You got your HoG and casual granny game-playing Motoki mixed up with Furhack from south of the border, inm8.

Actually I just took the art and ran it through Tineye, but thanks for playing buddy

#99345 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14167 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:22 PM

Actually I just took the art and ran it through Tineye, but thanks for playing buddy

photo-thumb-53414.png?_r=1454704820

#99346 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10282 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:58 AM

NFL Draft time. Baker Mayfield is overrated. He won't be a bust but he won't be anything other than an average NFL quarterback. If I'm wrong I owe the next poster below me a STEAM TRADING CARD!

#99347 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   2881 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:06 AM

NFL Draft time. Baker Mayfield is overrated. He won't be a bust but he won't be anything other than an average NFL quarterback.

swU1Oup.gif

#99348 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3271 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:08 AM

Cici's pizza should make their slogan "dirt cheap trash with crust" and even that's being generous. Not to mention that it's a buffet which means you've got the filthy masses, especially their grubby, nasty children, touching/coughing/sneezing/contaminating every pie they bring out. Go eat at that toilet bowl and come home with no telling what kinds of new, undiscovered diseases/bacterium in your gut.

#99349 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20428 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:13 AM

Cici's pizza should make their slogan "dirt cheap trash with crust" and even that's being generous. Not to mention that it's a buffet which means you've got the filthy masses, especially their grubby, nasty children, touching/coughing/sneezing/contaminating every pie they bring out. Go eat at that toilet bowl and come home with no telling what kinds of new, undiscovered diseases/bacterium in your gut.

If you eat at Cici's you know it barely has crust.  Honestly, Cici's to me is like Jack's but someone heated it up for you already.  If you eat frozen pizza you can't really turn your nose up at Cici's. 

#99350 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3271 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:18 AM

If you eat at Cici's you know it barely has crust.  Honestly, Cici's to me is like Jack's but someone heated it up for you already.  If you eat frozen pizza you can't really turn your nose up at Cici's. 

giphy.gif

#99351 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   11186 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:30 AM

Eh, it's probably going to go cheaper in a bundle before long at all, but if you own the first Spintires, Spintires Mudrunners is 83% off on steam. 

$5.09 doesn't seem too bad.

#99352 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24009 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:01 AM

After about 16 hours total, Destiny 2 PC's awesome main campaign is now completed.

#99353 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8443 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:22 AM

tombstone's fine. when i buy frozen pizza i typically just go red baron, myself. 

NFL Draft time. Baker Mayfield is overrated. He won't be a bust but he won't be anything other than an average NFL quarterback. If I'm wrong I owe the next poster below me a STEAM TRADING CARD!

if he's just an average qb that would constitute being a bust as the #1 pick. you don't spend the first pick in the draft on a player so you can wind up with andy dalton

#99354 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14167 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:42 AM

Guess I have to actually buy one of each of these poor/fat/lazy person frozen pizzas to see what all the hype is about. How much petroleum byproduct is in the cheese on a Jack's anyway?

#99355 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8443 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:45 AM

Guess I have to actually buy one of each of these poor/fat/lazy person frozen pizzas to see what all the hype is about. How much petroleum byproduct is in the cheese on a Jack's anyway?

the answer is not enough, everybody knows petroleum byproduct is what makes pizza so delicious but you probably wouldn't know that mr. moran

#99356 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10282 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:22 AM

tombstone's fine. when i buy frozen pizza i typically just go red baron, myself. 

if he's just an average qb that would constitute being a bust as the #1 pick. you don't spend the first pick in the draft on a player so you can wind up with andy dalton

A bust like Ryan Leaf.  I think Mayfield will be like... oh... a Ken O'Brien or Joe Flacco.  Obviously not worth a #1 overall, though.  Lamar Jackson might actually turn out better.

#99357 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5287 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:55 AM

https://store.na.squ...jas-pc-download

Code: MiniNinjas

https://store.na.squ...jas-pc-download

Code: MiniNinjas

#99358 BMXJouster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1286 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:05 PM

Speaking of the Square-Enix Store it looks like Star Ocean: The Last Hope is 50% off right now ($10.49), which I believe is the lowest it's been.

https://store.na.squ...ter-pc-download

Figured I'd mention it for anyone who might have been waiting to get this on sale.

#99359 BellardB   Get your head in the game! CAGiversary!   542 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:40 PM

MiniNinjas:

PTTDV-WT2LA-E8MM0

#99360 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14167 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:17 PM

With Squeenix store's ridiculous shipping prices eating up most of the saved money on physical products, I'm surprised they don't charge $1.99 to deliver each Steam key as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free