* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#103951 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4633 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:53 PM

WANT:

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire [Steam]

HAVE - For Trade:

Plenty of crappy garbage bundle games you might already own...

Plenty of crappy garbage bundle games nobody wants that I hope I can trade/peddle to you...

Ah, I see you're familiar with the cesspool.

#103952 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23903 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:30 PM

Ah, I see you're familiar with the cesspool.

You're too late, Gilby.

Already traded off my keys for Deadfire. ;)

#103953 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5318 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:05 PM

Tiny screen defeats the purpose of an arcade cabinet. Also not a fan of the design choice. Too much going on, looks like stickers pasted everywhere. A simple design would've been better imo. Nice job otherwise

The busy face is actually currently a common trend in the stick modding community. Not my style, but not something unusual.

Well, it's obviously a matter of personal taste, but I agree with spoder. I like everything about it except all of the stickers. A cleaner look with one or two colors and neatly-labelled controls would be better, IMO.

#103954 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10667 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:10 PM

I like it.  The 'busy" stickers don't bother me much because when you're looking from the front, you're not comparing it against the flat red sides.  The bezel needs work but then that's already known and is temporary so I can't hold that against it.  If anything, the flat red sides bother me more (not really, but for sake of comparison) since I think of arcade cabinets as being colorful and attention-seeking, not just plain red boxes.  I'd rather see more stuff on the sides than less stuff in the front.

Nice work.

#103955 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10372 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:13 PM

Needs more cowbell.

#103956 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8393 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:02 PM

Does it play Hogs?

If not, worthless.

#103957 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   667 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:11 PM

Just a heads up: Historical low on the Ringed City DLC for DS3 over at Humble. $7.50, or $6.75 with Monthly sub. Was the only DS3 content missing from that Monthly a while a back.

#103958 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23903 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:26 AM

Bluesnews - News on Carmack/Zenimax lawsuit.

-- Both John Carmack & Zenimax have reached a settlement, over their personal disputes.
-- The disputes settled on were of John selling his shares of Id Software (John was still owed money) & Zenimax accusing John of stealing VR code on their time & dime.
-- Zenimax is still suing Oculus and its owner (Palmer Luckey) though. That lawsuit is not done yet.

#103959 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8421 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:50 AM

Just a heads up: Historical low on the Ringed City DLC for DS3 over at Humble. $7.50, or $6.75 with Monthly sub. Was the only DS3 content missing from that Monthly a while a back.

It's well worth buying for that price, a pretty nice piece of dlc. High quality, fairly lengthy (especially when compared to ashes of ariendel), and adds 4 new boss fights iirc. 

#103960 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1410 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:18 AM

It's well worth buying for that price, a pretty nice piece of dlc. High quality, fairly lengthy (especially when compared to ashes of ariendel), and adds 4 new boss fights iirc. 

Thanks guys.  I've been the unfortunate owner of the base version of DSIII for a while and have rarely/never seen the season pass on sale through steam.  Would you recommend just getting Ringed City?

#103961 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8421 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:29 AM

Thanks guys.  I've been the unfortunate owner of the base version of DSIII for a while and have rarely/never seen the season pass on sale through steam.  Would you recommend just getting Ringed City?

I mean, it depends how much you like Dark Souls. Both dlcs are worth playing, but Ashes is pretty short and not as good quality wise as Ringed City. Ringed City I'd say is essential, Ashes is fine but if you're not huge into Souls you can skip it. The final boss is pretty ridiculous though.

#103962 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   2859 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:40 AM

5b41QNF.png

f5mOCx6.gif

I haven't had 0 card drops in probably 2+ years. Usually I would reach 1-2 games w/ drops remaining, at which is harder to trigger the glitch, and wait until the queue built up to 20-30 drops. However, due to laziness my drop count exceeded 200 about 2-3 months ago, and I've been chipping away at it ever since.

#103963 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:27 PM

6 cards away from complete, I have sold the majority of what I idled over the past week and am up $25 as of right now.  Still about 350 cards in inventory to sell and 76 on the market right now.  I'm all set for the Halloween sale!

#103964 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   2859 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:36 PM

How do you guys list your cards? I'm a neanderthal and still do it manually, but it doesn't take too long once I get into a rhythm.

I like to see what the sell/buy offers are (and the history chart) then list based on that, versus just undercutting the lowest price. Most cards are high volume and just sell at their cheapest prices but some do sell for more if you don't need a sale within 2-3 days.

#103965 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1635 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:42 PM

with the 'sell all cards' button from ES, just whatever market price is. Then every so often go back in with steam economy enhancer to auto relist anything unsold closer to market price

#103966 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8393 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:46 PM

I use Steam Economy Enhancer

#103967 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14107 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:26 PM

I was using the Steam Inventory Whateverer plugins until they became compromised, then I realized that ES is just a one click listing for all cards. I don't keep any cards or trade them away. Listing them at regular price is good enough for me, and I end up selling more than when I was listing at a penny higher with SIW.

#103968 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8393 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:43 PM

I saw this at Walmart today.

Great-Value-Double-Decker-Pepperoni-Pizz

#103969 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7574 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:49 PM

I sold a random non-foil card for $2.19. All the other cards are worth the usual 4 to 7 cents. I have no idea how this one got listed at $2 or how it sold, but hey I'll take it. Now if the other 400 cards I have listed could do the same.

#103970 Kelkeen   \mm/ \mm/ CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:08 PM

I used to eat these (both of them, I'm not fat ur fat) back in the day.  Some days, when I'm very very sad, I crave them.

mama-rosas-3.jpeg

#103971 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8393 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:17 PM

I used to eat these (both of them, I'm not fat ur fat) back in the day.  Some days, when I'm very very sad, I crave them.

mama-rosas-3.jpeg

Those are good in a "cheap tasting but also good tasting pizza that makes you think you can feel yourself dying" kind of way.

I wonder how the double decker I posted comes packaged.  If it's just two pizzas that you have to cook separately then it's a horrible deal because it's probably just two of these

Spoiler
that you are supposed to stack after cooking.  But the singles are less than $3 each but the double decker pack is $7...  So that's a horrible deal.

But if they're pre stacked and you cook them together, the crust on top will taste like crap and not be cooked...  Whomever at epic meal time that sold this idea to walmart should be fired.

#103972 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20391 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:34 PM

I like how you found a picture online instead of just taking a picture of the one you bought.

Mama Rosa's is good when I'm craving school cafeteria style pizza. 

#103973 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8393 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:00 PM

I like how you found a picture online instead of just taking a picture of the one you bought.

I didn't buy one.

But regardless, it's easier for me to find a pic online than to take a pic then upload it somewhere.

#103974 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23903 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:08 PM

I mean, it depends how much you like Dark Souls. Both dlcs are worth playing, but Ashes is pretty short and not as good quality wise as Ringed City. Ringed City I'd say is essential, Ashes is fine but if you're not huge into Souls you can skip it. The final boss is pretty ridiculous though.

How long is the content for Ringed City DLC?

It's the only DLC that I'm missing here w/ DkS3, since I got DkS3 + Ashes in that HBM.

EDIT:

Who knows when I would probably get to it. But if it don't go on sale much, and since I do have some HB Wallet $, might just toss it on this.

I still need to finish DkS: PTD and actually start-up DkS2: Scholar.

EDIT 2:

Oh, screw it. I'm in. I have HB Wallet $ just sitting there, extra $2 discount, 10% off extra, and whatnot. After the discounts and whatnot, this gonna cost me like $2.61.

#103975 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8386 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:23 PM

Got my first win in Blackout BR.

Git gud scrubs.

But seriously....leggo play some COD bois

#103976 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3234 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:07 PM

Got my first win in Blackout BR.

Git gud scrubs.

But seriously....leggo play some COD bois

Affecting my best 'dad voice' - "I'm not upset with you. (long sigh) I'm just... disappointed."

#103977 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8386 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:54 PM

Affecting my best 'dad voice' - "I'm not upset with you. (long sigh) I'm just... disappointed."

Cause the game is good?

Oh man. it’s COD, it must be trash. If you played a lot of PUBG like a lot of us CAGS have (and enjoyed) Blackout is 100x better.

#103978 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   667 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:11 AM

Anyone else get into the project stream trial? I was excited to try it out since I have an old rig but good internet. But I can't get past a black screen on startup...

Just got an e-mail tonight and gave it a shot. Didn't have any black screen issues myself. Setup was pretty straightforward and painless. My internet is roughly 100 Down and 5 Up and while input lag was noticeable, it was still better than I anticipated. Played with a wireless X1 controller and I heard it improves substantially if you go wired, but I couldn't find the cable. Visually the game looks fine; a little fuzzier than if I were playing it natively but nothing distracting. Probably won't bother going back to it since I don't really care for the AC formula personally, but the overall experience was surprisingly fair. Even if input lag was perfect, though, I can't imagine this kind of service truly taking off so long as ISPs continue to screw over customers with data caps. Lots of things need to change and I doubt that happens any time soon.

#103979 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20391 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2018 - 01:47 AM

Cause the game is good?

Oh man. it’s COD, it must be trash. If you played a lot of PUBG like a lot of us CAGS have (and enjoyed) Blackout is 100x better.

You say this about ever BR game. 

#103980 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14107 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2018 - 01:55 AM

Cause the game is good?

Your non-gamer dudebro attitude makes me want to play any game you suggest even less. I bet you've photoshopped at least one meme of you drinking lean with Rick Sanchez and your tinder pic is of you vaping.