* * * * * 82 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#109681 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3170 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted 15 April 2019 - 07:54 PM

I dunno... sure looks like the Khaleesi has taken the GOT advertisements a bit seriously :P  Damn dragons

Spoiler

#109682 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8114 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:15 PM

giphy.gif

#109683 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24539 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:45 PM

The Game of Thrones final season premier was pretty awesome last night. 

Agreed.

#109684 DickDurden   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:50 PM

Lots of great moments in the season opener. btw it has been a looooong time since I actively watched a weekly series while it's still in its initial run. I forgot how painful it is to have to wait a whole week for the next episode. What am I supposed to do in the meantime? Spend time with my family???

#109685 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24539 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:16 PM

Lots of great moments in the season opener. btw it has been a looooong time since I actively watched a weekly series while it's still in its initial run. I forgot how painful it is to have to wait a whole week for the next episode. What am I supposed to do in the meantime? Spend time with my family???

Go through your Steam backlog.

#109686 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8610 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:35 PM

Am I weird that I'm more excited for Cobra Kai in a week than Game of Thrones.

#109687 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4633 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:54 PM

YdpwNRr.png

lol

SEE!!! NO COLLUSION!!! #exonerated

#109688 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4633 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:58 PM

They say waiting a week between episodes of a TV show gives you cancer!

I'm waiting for the end of this final season and then I'll finally watch an episode of GOT, so I don't get non-binge watching cancer.

#109689 weretable   KLF is gonna rock you CAGiversary!   853 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:00 PM

Game of Thrones is the sort of show I should love but I binge-watched the first season a few years ago with the intention of catching up and watching it and wasn't thrilled when they killed one of the best characters at the end of the season.  Then I did a bit of reading before watching more, realized almost everybody I liked was going to die and moved on.  Too depressing.

On a side note, I said years ago that Tiger would never win another Masters and even if this is his last hurrah, it was surprising enough to me (along with one day being the lowest scoring in history) that I call that the sports event of the weekend.  

#109690 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4496 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:48 PM

I call that the sports event of the weekend.

But I haven't yet shared how I spent the weekend with your Mother...

giphy.gif

#109691 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8114 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:17 AM

Cobra Kai was the best 'fun' show that I watched last year.  Loved it. 

#109692 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2116 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:19 AM

Hey guys, my puzzle game Super Blackout is on sale for 80% off this week ($0.99): https://store.steamp...Super_Blackout/ .  It's a port of my first PS Vita game you might have seen me post about in the PSN Weekly Deals thread a few times: a lights-out styled game with 90 stock puzzles, a random puzzle generator, and a custom puzzle editor. :)

#109693 DickDurden   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:21 AM

Go through your Steam backlog.

In other words, do the unthinkable.

#109694 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3007 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:40 AM

SEE!!! NO COLLUSION!!! #exonerated

You should feel great shame from that screenshot. It's basically your version of a pee tape.

Cobra Kai was the best 'fun' show that I watched last year.  Loved it. 

Yeah, Cobra Kai was awesome. It was funny, nostalgic, and had good drama as well.

#109695 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24539 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:24 AM

In other words, do the unthinkable.

Well, you could also go through your Epic Games Backlog...

#109696 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8452 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:21 AM

Hey guys, my puzzle game Super Blackout is on sale for 80% off this week ($0.99): https://store.steamp...Super_Blackout/ . It's a port of my first PS Vita game you might have seen me post about in the PSN Weekly Deals thread a few times: a lights-out styled game with 90 stock puzzles, a random puzzle generator, and a custom puzzle editor. :)

Had no idea you made the jump to Steam. Congrats.

#109697 Nephilim_BC  

Nephilim_BC

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:20 AM

so apparently octopath traveler is coming to pc in june? lets see if it gets all the love its been getting or if it was just "I liked it cause it was nintendo exclusive"

#109698 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1658 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 01:47 PM

so apparently octopath traveler is coming to pc in june? lets see if it gets all the love its been getting or if it was just "I liked it cause it was nintendo exclusive"

Hmm I'm interested enough to buy it again $15-20, which tends to happen pretty quickly with SE titles these days.  In terms of gameplay it's a pretty average experience that was given extra appreciation since it landed on a portable console with few competing jrpg options.

The one area it really stands out, and will continue to on pc, is the soundtrack.

#109699 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4852 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 04:51 PM

Well, you could also go through your Epic Games Backlog...

Dude. Kids read this forum.

#109700 Smaxor   Just this guy, you know? CAGiversary!   82 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 04:55 PM

JJ is a better producer than director. The closest thing to being a trademark of his work is lens flares.

I've really liked the TLJ discussion, this comment won the whole thing for me. Way better than pizza coupons/reviews and bashing Epic/Gabe/EA/etc. Too bad Goodwin's law stomped on the sub-thread.

#109701 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8610 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:06 PM

Way better than pizza coupons/reviews

rPWPJZS.gif

#109702 elessar123  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

It's funny, because a lot of the complaints about Octopath were "fixed" in Bravely Default which came before it. But people tend to hate on Bravely Default more than Octopath, despite the former being the better game in almost every way. Most of it is fueled by the second half and the True Ending. But you can get a good ending skipping the second half anyways.

As someone who beat BD and only got 80% through OT, OT has one better game mechanic, but it gets way too repetitive by the end.

#109703 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8114 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

I've really liked the TLJ discussion, this comment won the whole thing for me. Way better than pizza coupons/reviews and bashing Epic/Gabe/EA/etc. Too bad Goodwin's law stomped on the sub-thread.

But there is an actual Nazi regime in Star Wars TFA. 

#109704 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3007 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:43 PM

I have some questions for you:

Pineapple on pizza - yea or nay?

Epic exclusivity - good or bad?

TrumpCat - collusion or no collusion?

Game of Thrones - slightly overrated or highly overrated?

#109705 weretable   KLF is gonna rock you CAGiversary!   853 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:53 PM

Well if you want more Star Wars discussion...

Rian Johnson and the GoT writers... ok then.  Also after reading that it is no wonder that The Last Jedi was such a mess.  JJ would not have been in my top ten choices to work on new Star Wars movies but since he did the first one I wish they would have just left all three to him rather than letting Rian come in and throw out his ideas for the second one and go off into crazy town with the movie. 

#109706 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 16 April 2019 - 06:17 PM

I have some questions for you:

Pineapple on pizza - No fruit on pizza unless you live in a fruit state like ca!

Epic exclusivity -  Is it really exclusive when I can add to my steam library and launch from there?

TrumpCat - no collusion but he clearly grabbed the pussycat

Game of Thrones - I always thought this was something for Gay or Trans?  Kinda like ASL back in the AOL days.  I have no idea what game of thrones is but it probably sucks more than ketchup on a hotdog.

#109707 Tibor   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   117 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:33 PM

I see that GMG is now taking preoders for Borderlands 3, selling Epic keys. So Epic is not just working with Humble to offer 3rd party sellers.

#109708 weretable   KLF is gonna rock you CAGiversary!   853 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:53 PM

I notice there is no discount.  I suppose one could show up later but I think that is a sign of things to come with the Epic store.  I bought the last couple of Bordlerands games from GMG at a substantial pre-order discount.

#109709 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5347 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:11 PM

I notice there is no discount.  I suppose one could show up later but I think that is a sign of things to come with the Epic store.  I bought the last couple of Bordlerands games from GMG at a substantial pre-order discount.

NEW10 / NEW12

for 10% or 12% of Deluxes.

#109710 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3170 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:28 PM

Like I posted on FB.. I wait til the final episode of the season to watch the season.  So I will personally Jay & Silent Bob people who decide to drop spoiler shit in here.  You know what's a spoiler... don't do it.  Just like them dicks with the Avengers movie... or Dumbledore.

X6GS9NX.jpg