* * * * * 84 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free Epic

#110856 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3200 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:54 PM

Fortnite maker Epic acquires social video app Houseparty

Q8Ti49i.gif

#110863 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25652 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:49 AM

Halo: Infinite will launch for PC on Day 1 right along w/ XBox Scarlett version, Microsoft confirms:

https://www.gamespot...=NLS-04-10aaa1d

#110864 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25652 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2019 - 03:55 PM

Enter The Gungeon is Free on the Epic Game Store:

https://www.epicgame...nvalidated=true

#110879 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25652 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:22 PM

Greedfall.

Watching on IGN Live right now, this RPG from Spiders coming this year, called Greedfall.

17th Century inspired stuff, during the Colonization Period.

You are to find & colonize areas; make decisions by diplomacy, stealth, combat, etc.; and stuff of that sort.

3rd person action-RPG which has the behind the character camera, looks like it has Dark Souls/Bloodborne type of combat; and also has a tactical pause. This game-world, land, art direction, and whatnot looks very cool and interesting.

There's 5 companions you can find in the game, BTW.

I've always liked Spiders' games b/c of their settings, ideas, heart, and whatnot (i.e. see Mars: War Logs), even despite their issues and quirks (i.e. sometimes too much back-tracking, combat not being spectacular, stilted writing/dialogue, etc) - but I have yet to find...that Spiders game to really make me say that they've finally reached greatness.

I'm liking what I see, so...could this be the one?

I think I might've just found my "Sleeper Pick" for E3 2019.

Anyways, it's listed on Steam:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free, Epic