* * * * * 84 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free Epic

#116221 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4787 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:52 PM

Arx Fatalis has been on sale for $2.50 on Steam numerous times... shame on you all for not owning this masterpiece already!

Shame on Bethesda for not putting in the $1 tier of a Bethesda bundle already! SHAME!!!

#116222 jrc84  

Posted Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Anyone know if Torchlight 2 on gog plays with the Steam version? I have a steam copy and want to play together on LAN with my spouse. Gog version is on sale right now.

#116223 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7692 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Minion Masters: Charging Into Darkness DLC is free on Steam until June 3rd.

https://store.steamp..._Into_Darkness/

#116224 UberZerstorer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

UberZerstorer

Posted Yesterday, 11:54 PM

Arx Fatalis is FREE on the Bethesda Store (and their client), as long as you sign-up for their Arkane Insiders Newsletter:

https://bethesda.net/en/hub/arkane20

Highly recommend that game...and the Arx Libertatis source port to run it.

I did the whole thing and can only find that Arkane PDF. Where do I find the actual game? :S

#116225 sethrhf   The Watcher CAGiversary!   434 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:12 AM

I did the whole thing and can only find that Arkane PDF. Where do I find the actual game? :S

You got to download the Bethesda game launcher. In the games section it will show Install.

#116226 UberZerstorer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

UberZerstorer

Posted Today, 12:56 AM

You got to download the Bethesda game launcher. In the games section it will show Install.

Not showing up. Not sure what's the deal. I didn't sign up before, followed the steps. :'(

#116227 sethrhf   The Watcher CAGiversary!   434 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:59 AM

Not showing up. Not sure what's the deal. I didn't sign up before, followed the steps. :'(

In the launcher select games it should have every bethesda game listed.  It should be first.

#116228 UberZerstorer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

UberZerstorer

Posted Today, 01:08 AM

In the launcher select games it should have every bethesda game listed.  It should be first.

what.png :(

#116229 sethrhf   The Watcher CAGiversary!   434 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:31 AM

what.png :(

Yeah it's missing for you. Maybe try joining the club again. I don't know why it's missing for you.

#116230 weretable   I'm your huckleberry CAGiversary!   973 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted Today, 12:13 PM

Arx Fatalis is so old it actually came out when I played games instead of backlogging them.  But yes it is a good game.

#116231 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   697 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:53 PM

Arx Fatalis is so old it actually came out when I played games instead of backlogging them.  But yes it is a good game.

Morrowind, Vice City, Warcraft III, Splinter Cell, Spiderman, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness, Windwaker, JSRF, Kingdom Hearts ... yeah it made more sense to actually play games back then.

#116232 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25520 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:18 PM

Morrowind, Vice City, Warcraft III, Splinter Cell, Spiderman, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness, Windwaker, JSRF, Kingdom Hearts ... yeah it made more sense to actually play games back then.

A lot of great stuff on that list.

For me, I'd also toss on there: Deus Ex 1; BG series; Planescape Torment; Diablo 2; Fallout 1+2; NWN and its expansions.

#116233 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10887 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:58 PM

Anyone know if Torchlight 2 on gog plays with the Steam version? I have a steam copy and want to play together on LAN with my spouse. Gog version is on sale right now.

Might be wrong on this but I think Torchlight 2 is actually free to download from the Humble Trove if you happen to subscribe to Humble Choice.

#116234 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8884 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:00 PM

New Chronogg games are...

Spoiler

#116235 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   697 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:08 PM

New Chronogg games are...

Spoiler

fix'd

#116236 lastemp3ror   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1543 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

lastemp3ror

Posted Today, 04:27 PM

I just got in, and there aren't any game posted

#116237 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8884 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:29 PM

Four are showing up on account/coins page

The Hex 10k

Moon Hunters 13k

X-Morph: Defense 15k

Iconoclasts 18k

Can't buy yet though.

#116238 lastemp3ror   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1543 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

lastemp3ror

Posted Today, 04:34 PM

Four are showing up on account/coins page

The Hex 10k

Moon Hunters 13k

X-Morph: Defense 15k

Iconoclasts 18k

Can't buy yet though.

Man I hope the last one is good cause I own Hex and X-Morph. Of the other two the only one I want is Iconoclasts and I can't afford it :/

#116239 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   8884 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:09 PM

Space Beast Terror Fright is seems to be last one.

Spoiler

I also noticed some 5k, 3k, and 1 coin options that appeared in the shop but they were under "Promotion" instead of "Games".  Maybe coupons?

#116240 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21074 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial

Posted Today, 05:16 PM

Not that anyone is going to play any of the games, but Space Beast Terror Fright is one of the hardest games I ever played, and not in a fun way.  We played it as teams and it was mostly avoid the aliens because you were dead if you came across one.  We got a little further sometimes but it was mostly frustrating and not fun.

#116241 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4787 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:23 PM

It's free on Steam but everyone wants it on Epic, many, many people have asked for this! You can pre-purchase for free Trackmania Nations on Epic right now. Tremendous for our country! However we do not tolerate THUGS LOOTING the Epic Store!! Once the looting starts, the shooting starts! THANK YOU!!

#116242 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   4701 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:43 PM

It's free on Steam but everyone wants it on Epic, many, many people have asked for this! You can pre-purchase for free Trackmania Nations on Epic right now. Tremendous for our country! However we do not tolerate THUGS LOOTING the Epic Store!! Once the looting starts, the shooting starts! THANK YOU!!

Thanks for this Puurresident TrumpCat. I will now shoot first and loot later. If anyone gets within 1000ft (no I won't convert it to the foreigner units of meters!) of my property (physical person, home, car, escaped Llama, etc) I will shoot first and then loot them as I learned from the instructional video, Diablo 3 (Minecraft Dungeons for you kids). This isn't 'Nam, there are rules..

#116243 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1726 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted Today, 05:55 PM

Hope you got Iconclasts if you wanted that one.

#116244 HBX   Let That Boy Cook CAGiversary!   1140 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:57 PM

Only had enough coins for The Hex, but Iconoclasts looks cool. Seems like the sort of game that could be given away on EGS at some point.

#116245 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   697 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:00 PM

I was actually surprised Iconoclasts stayed in stock for almost a full five minutes or so. 

Hope those promotions hinted at are decent, I still have 4400 coins and nothing to spend them on.

All said and done over two years of Chrono, I got:

Spoiler

Definitely not worth the time I've wasted spinning the coin.

#116246 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3261 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted Today, 06:58 PM

It's free on Steam but everyone wants it on Epic, many, many people have asked for this! You can pre-purchase for free Trackmania Nations on Epic right now. Tremendous for our country! However we do not tolerate THUGS LOOTING the Epic Store!! This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public's interest for the Tweet to remain accessible

:) FTFY