- Besides all the $ they're tossing on exclusives & freebies...
- Don't forget, they're getting slapped for like $520m by the FTC also for Fortnite and all of its scheming of $-spending (for skins, MTX's, etc) & gambling mechanics aimed at children (13 and under).
More Epic stuff:
- This could be interesting, if it's true (take it as is w/ a grain of salt, but it's interesting enough to mention).
- Possibly, the FTC might've been the ones to cause Epic to pull down Unreal's games & a lot of their multiplayer stuff b/c of the investigations of the MTX's and selling stuff to young teens & kids from Fortnite.
- I'm not sure if Epic elected to pull this stuff; if Epic's bosses (Tencent) forced Epic to do this; or if FTC forced this.
- Supposedly, OldUnreal modders are trying to talk to Epic, to get the game back on stores (like GOG & Steam).
- Makes me wonder if OldUnreal modders have a deal w/ Epic, GOG, or what here.
- Maybe they at least are trying to get single-player only versions of the game up? Or if they'll want to host MP portions? [shrug]
- Yeah, I don't know. [shrug]