* * * * * 51 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

#12931 Red_Lizard2  

Red_Lizard2

Posted Today, 09:11 PM

By the way, to my amazon thing earlier, it gets stupider (believe it or not). So Skyrim they didn't price match, stupid and annoying but whatever. However for some reason this is 63% off while nothing else Skyrim related is on sale O_o

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B00GXHJI84

#12932 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11936 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:20 PM

Thanks, the Raidmax looks good and I was tempted to go with it until I saw the placement of the front USB. Behind a door and at the bottom of the case is hardly user-friendly. At the moment I'd give it to the Antec for just that reason, although I have not much affection for the brand.

i thought , since most of you guys put your desktop on top of a desk, the usb placement would not matter.

#12933 Blade   Xenaphobic, Warrior Princess CAGiversary!   9113 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:27 PM

Hey guys, let's talk about something else, like how hot the BESTie girls are.

#12934 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16277 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted Today, 09:39 PM

By the way, to my amazon thing earlier, it gets stupider (believe it or not). So Skyrim they didn't price match, stupid and annoying but whatever. However for some reason this is 63% off while nothing else Skyrim related is on sale O_o

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B00GXHJI84

That's b/c Amazon doesn't have Tony doing the sales.
Tony was awesome, unlike a certain other person who (supposedly) was to take over for him.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#12935 travathian   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1648 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:55 PM

Hey guys, let's talk about something else, like how hot the BESTie girls are.

Needs more tentacles to work on this audience.

#12936 eulogywerd21   Right! That's enough! CAGiversary!   1901 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted Today, 09:56 PM

Needs more tentacles to work on this audience.

I'd settle for full frontal nudity, but whatever floats the boats.

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.