* * * * * 82 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#29401 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4633 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:23 AM

Isn't that only for high value items?

Is he "youing" Foxhack?

#29402 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3170 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:24 AM

I have decided.  @#^!(#& Raptors.  They can kiss my hairy white @*#&!(.  Nothing worse than having to EAT and DRINK and POOP... but I have to deal with a vindictive stupid raptor.... with a wood spear.  WTF... I quit you Ark.  You suck.

#29403 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:39 AM

Isn't that only for high value items?

Yea, I guess so. I had a foil I put up for 5 bucks, and had to do it for that but not for a under .20 card.

#29404 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8785 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:40 AM

Is he "youing" Foxhack?

I wanted to make sure Valve didn't pull a dick move and added a confirmation to lower valued items.

#29405 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:23 AM

Hey bro, thanks for the concern - sincerest bro fist straight from my heart to yours. I'm finally comfortable with who I am and that is someone who speaks in a weird vaguely european accent with random high pitched yelps. I hope you can accept me.

FoxxxxyPIIEE!

No good sales has made cheaplikeafox go bat shit crazy.

Bro, maybe you've never felt the wonderful feeling that is getting brofisted. PM if you ever want to know what you're missing.

And apparently into fisting bros.
Bing search result image redacted

giphy.gif

#29406 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2165 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:33 AM

Weekend plan:

1) play half an hour of ARK before uninstalling because it's not my thing;
2) jump into as many Diablo 3 powerlecelling parties as I can find for today's Season 4 launch;
3) stare at Mad Max in my library awaiting a pre-load button that'll never come;
4) go back to Saints Row IV.

I initially didn't like SRIV as they made it basically rip off Crackdown. Then I remembered that I love Crackdown. So I'm warming to it a lot. It's definitely expansion pack material rather than outright sequel though, isn't it? I know there's a hell of a lot to do and I can see why Deep Silver pushed for a separate title, but it's basically SRIII with a few tweaks. Not that it's a bad thing I guess.

Any word on whether there's going to be a Saints Row V?

#29407 Red_Lizard2  

Red_Lizard2

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:59 AM

Big Pharma released on Steam finally! Still at the pre-order price of $19.99 for the moment and I'd say is worth it, had a ton of fun with it and I've only played maybe 20 hours, Kinda a mix of logistics puzzles and a tycoon game, 

http://store.steampo...com/app/344850/

Tim (the creator) does vlogs when stuff is added, usually also doing a playthrough while talking about features and stuff if you want to see more:

Twice Circled Dev vlog

#29408 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:37 AM

#29409 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24540 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:11 PM

Weekend plan:

1) play half an hour of ARK before uninstalling because it's not my thing;
2) jump into as many Diablo 3 powerlecelling parties as I can find for today's Season 4 launch;
3) stare at Mad Max in my library awaiting a pre-load button that'll never come;
4) go back to Saints Row IV.

Sounds like a good gaming weekend to me. :)

I initially didn't like SRIV as they made it basically rip off Crackdown. Then I remembered that I love Crackdown. So I'm warming to it a lot. It's definitely expansion pack material rather than outright sequel though, isn't it? I know there's a hell of a lot to do and I can see why Deep Silver pushed for a separate title, but it's basically SRIII with a few tweaks. Not that it's a bad thing I guess.

Any word on whether there's going to be a Saints Row V?

Asset re-usage seems to be a theme w/ Deep Silver of late. Feels more like half-expansion/half-sequel (expansion-quel) - given how many assets are re-used in SR4. Same goes for Risen 3 (after Risen 2) w/ the asset re-usage, as well (even those Risen 3's graphics quality is much better than Risen 2, in many instances). Same with Dead Island: Riptide, as well. Despite re-using so many assets, both games just feel a bit too long + add too much other new content to really be expansions.

No clue on SR5.

#29410 rioskenny   Senpai CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:49 PM

Blow-up dolls make VR sex better.*

#29411 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3170 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:14 PM

Blow-up dolls make VR sex worse better.*

I guess that depends.  If you're fapping alone like most people no one cares.  If you're in a public convention hall, you're going to look a bit weird.

If I see someone doing that at a bus stop, I'm not sure how I'd respond... call the cops?  run them over?  I'm just not sure.

#29412 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:32 PM

I guess that depends. If you're fapping alone like most people no one cares. If you're in a public convention hall, you're going to look a bit weird.

If I see someone doing that at a bus stop, I'm not sure how I'd respond... call the cops? run them over? I'm just not sure.

Gang bang?

#29413 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:35 PM

IGN Leaks: Guild Wars 2 core game going f2p, raids being added

Also, Arenanet has said they are going to announce something big on Saturday.

You can read more over there:
http://www.neogaf.co...d.php?t=1102911

#29414 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:41 PM

sdQhQOL.gif?1

Amazon Price Match

10% - Rocket League [Online Game Code] - $17.99 Steam

Probably only worth for those who still have bingbux to blow.

#29415 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

sdQhQOL.gif?1

Amazon Price Match

10% - Rocket League [Online Game Code] - $17.99 Steam

Probably only worth for those who still have bingbux to blow.

You're posting 10% off deals now? What do you think this is, Reddit?

#29416 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:49 PM

You're posting 10% off deals now? What do you think this is, Reddit?

I know lol, but I have to post worthless new deals between tweets and other crap things just to cover my ass xD.

#29417 spoderman  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:50 PM

I know lol, but I have to post worthless new deals between tweets and other crap things just to cover my ass xD.

y?

#29418 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

Are you in a pissing contest with MysterD to see who can post the most useless posts or something?

#29419 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10442 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

yei8NAf.png
Daily Deal
80% off Stacking (Steam) - $2.00

7EIbLD7.jpg
75% off Civilization (Aspyr) Weekend
75% off Worms Weekend

KvElADj.png
Weekend Promo: Back to Old-School - Up to 70% off

#29420 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:18 PM

KvElADj.png
Weekend Promo: Back to Old-School - Up to 70% off

Probably most notable of that sale for the Steam crowd, even though it's been on sale a ton of times, is Chronicles of Riddick at $4.49. It's been removed from Steam and even if you can find a key for it (I think Gamestop still sells them) the Steam version has crap Tages DRM.

#29421 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:25 PM

*sigh*

http://steamcommunit...98719796481870/

efsvK9I.png

FIHJmvF.png

Then after being called out for BS he veers off into 'Oh this is an alpha and we need alpha tests so don't apply if you don't intend to test but if you do then I have to check with the bundle site because they have the records and then may not be able willing to sift through them all the verify that you made a purchase'.

Fucking indie devs *shakes fist*

#29422 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10921 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

Blow-up dolls make VR sex better.*

I like that they gave her some Sailor Moon outfit but couldn't be bothered to give her a head.

I finished Mafia II last night for the second time.  Still liked it.  Now I need some weekend time waster that I won't get too invested in before Mad Max comes out.  I suppose I could/should get back into Zombi before it gets permanently backlogged...

#29423 spoderman  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

*sigh*

http://steamcommunit...98719796481870/

efsvK9I.png

FIHJmvF.png

Then after being called out for BS he veers off into 'Oh this is an alpha and we need alpha tests so don't apply if you don't intend to test but if you do then I have to check with the bundle site because they have the records and then may not be able willing to sift through them all the verify that you made a purchase'.

Fucking indie devs *shakes fist*

I posted in that thread. Also, the "we don't want bad reviews" excuse never makes any sense. If you don't want bad reviews, don't go the early access route. srsly wtf

#29424 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:38 PM

Right. It's not our fault that they don't think about this shit ahead of time. Either don't do Early Access or suck it up and deal with it. The Early Access reviews are tagged as such so people can tell which reviews were or weren't for the EA version anyhow.

Also, I love how he straight out lies that this is the rule of the bundle sites. That's bullshit. Does he think we are idiots?

#29425 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24540 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:39 PM

Are you in a pissing contest with MysterD to see who can post the most useless posts or something?

Hey, now - I can't let Toma take my damn title! 

#29426 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10921 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:44 PM

I'm more surprised that the dev didn't give you all alpha keys and then tell you that you weren't eligible for the future updates because "It's essentially a new game".

#29427 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

I'm more surprised that the dev didn't give you all alpha keys and then tell you that you weren't eligible for the future updates because "It's essentially a new game".

Sssshhh don't give them ideas.

This is why more and more these Poopee Greenlight bundles just are more of a pain in the ass than they are worth.

You know all this shit's just going to get rebundled anyway after release with actual Steam keys once they realize they aren't making bookoo bucks on Steam like they thought they were.

Better to get that $12.47 they're probably end up with from Poopees when all is said and done than nothing. :-P

#29428 dasme313   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   365 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:55 PM

Bundle leftovers
MAPDC-JIG4A-RTZNC  Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle
0ZRLF-RYIRX-GZWTM  Platformines
6EPY6-HMW2R-LB9FY DeadCore
WQKLC-M3WGX-AGT88 Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
DLA5Q-P5RDG-C42HB  Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
YTCF0-TC4Z2-IFK7X  Star Trek

#29429 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20837 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:56 PM

Sssshhh don't give them ideas.

This is why more and more these Poopee Greenlight bundles just are more of a pain in the ass than they are worth.

You know all this shit's just going to get rebundled anyway after release with actual Steam keys once they realize they aren't making bookoo bucks on Steam like they thought they were.

Better to get that $12.47 they're probably end up with from Poopees when all is said and done than nothing. :-P

Just wait until Steam kills Greenlight and 100s of games get left out and some of them eventually make it on Steam somehow but not through Greenlight and some devs will be all like "technically we weren't greenlit so we do not have to give you keys."

#29430 MysterD   38 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   24540 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

YTCF0-TC4Z2-IFK7X  Star Trek

Awesome drops.

Got this one. :)