Dragon Age: Inquisition at GMG - $32.16 - digital download

Beorach

CAGiversary!
I saw a post elsewhere that indicated you could use this voucher code, PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY, via Origin (though I don't know how that works so I'm appealing to you CAG's to assist with that, please) to reduce the price further.

The GMG ink's here: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/dragon-age-inquisition-na/

It just seemed like a shame to have this go to waste because of my ignorance of some things.  I tried looking for a GMG thread on the first couple of pages, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just enter that code in at the checkout. Yes it's a digital deal only. Greenman only sells digital and PC only outside of the UK. Most PC gamers don't buy boxed retail anymore anyhow. It's a key you redeem on Origin. The download is rather substantial though if you happen to have slow internet or a cap I suppose.

Final price with voucher comes out to $32.16.

L7bJRCB.png

Yeah, I tested the same code out and it definitely drops the game down to $32.16. Lowest the game's gotten?
AFAIK, this is the lowest 'official' price for North America without resorting to shenanigans like using a vpn to get Mexico Origin pricing (I think in that case it was $26-ish?). But yes, seems to be the lowest non-schiestery price.

Thanks, folks. I don't know why but putting in the code didn't work for me.
If you paste it in the "add voucher" button may be greyed out but either hit the spacebar once and it should turn green so you can click it or else just hit enter and it should work and take you to the next page. Some weird quirk of the site I guess. *shrug*

*Edit: I read elsewhere someone suggested typing the code in instead of pasting if you are having problems.

[quote name="motoki" post="12411527" timestamp="1421270629"]If you paste it in the "add voucher" button may be greyed out but either hit the spacebar once and it should turn green so you can click it or else just hit enter and it should work and take you to the next page. Some weird quirk of the site I guess. *shrug*

*Edit: I read elsewhere someone suggested typing the code in instead of pasting if you are having problems.[/quote]
Just delete one letter and re-enter it and it will work.

PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY expired earlier today some funky European time and the new voucher code they issued SAVE23-PEROFF-MOSANT does not seem to be enabled for Dragon Age Inquisition.

bread's done
Back