Xbox One is getting a temporary price drop again, starting at $349. Starts January 16. How shocking

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
More details are coming soon. It will start at $349( assuming that's the standard bundle ) All major retailers will have the discounted price.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/15/xbox-one-price-dropping-to-349-again?watch=&utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

http://majornelson.com/2015/01/15/xbox-one-closes-record-breaking-holiday-looks-ahead-2015/

"The Xbox One deals were quite popular and have inspired a new promotion starting January 16 where fans in the U.S. can buy an Xbox One for $349 at their preferred retailer."

If you bought one for 400 within the past few weeks.... well

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually witnessed someone buying one a few days ago. Felt sorry that simpleton.

Something something about a fool and his money are soon parted.

$270 to $300 on next Black Friday.  Hopefully there'll be some real next gen games by then.  Star Wars Battlefront III, wherefore art thou?

i call it first $299.99 with $50 gift card by the end of this year around decemeber 2015

I do hope this drives the PS4 down. I said I would not own both a Sony and MS system this gen like last gen but I really will want to play Uncharted 4.

"temporary"

At this point they might as well just come right out and say the $400 price tag is whats actually "temporary".

This is the important part no matter if you are a Sony or Microsoft fan.
This x INF. I see so much toxic behavior in the gaming community on sites such as Kotaku, and even the comments in the threads within our own CAG community. I just sit here shaking my head at it all. A gamer is a gamer, and the more of us the better. We each have different tastes. Enjoy and embrace games, rather than hating everyone else that didn't go with what you went with, or something else like that.

I do hope this drives the PS4 down. I said I would not own both a Sony and MS system this gen like last gen but I really will want to play Uncharted 4.
i actually prefer tomb raider to uncharted, aside from the puzzles aspect. the gameplay in tomb raiders by crystal dynamic is much fluid

I expect the system will be permanently $300 by the holiday season.....or it'll be on sale for $300 then go back to $350 after the holiday's only to then go back to $300 a few weeks later.

Flip-flopping aside this news is good for consumers.

This x INF. I see so much toxic behavior in the gaming community on sites such as Kotaku, and even the comments in the threads within our own CAG community. I just sit here shaking my head at it all. A gamer is a gamer, and the more of us the better. We each have different tastes. Enjoy and embrace games, rather than hating everyone else that didn't go with what you went with, or something else like that.
Every hobby is this way at this point. My primary hobbies are sports cars and streetbikes. I have a Honda, a Suzuki, and a Kawasaki in my garage but a lot of people in today's society are so fixated on one brand, one particular game series, etc. I rarely bother with even commenting online because it just isn't worth conversating with a lot of the narrow-minded people you meet.

I look it in the same way as you, the more variety the better. Manufacturer's competing for sales always ultimately improves our choices.

bread's done
Back