Any MacBook deals?

My laptop broke and I'm looking to get a MacBook pro
as someone who worked with Apple, the best you will get minus some deals on black Friday is just the student discount.

Apple as a company can black ball a retailer for doing sales on computers or discounting them without their knowledge of it. really the only times you see stuff discounted is with a small itunes giftcard, or on older models in the fall.

What he said. Or just go used from Cowboom. If you catch them during the site updates u can get a killer price. Last night a MacBook Air i5 went for like $225 or so

If you want brand new, Best Buy has sales on new Macbooks sometimes. I got mine there for $200 off MSRP a few months ago and it was the newest model. I also used a 3X MyBestBuy points coupon and my Best Buy credit card to get a ton of points back. From what I saw when I was paying attention to their prices, $100 off was fairly common back then too. Back when I bought mine, USPS 10% coupons worked on Macbooks at Best Buy's website. I saw someone recently mention those coupons are back, but who knows if they still work on Macbooks or not. It would be worth checking out though.

bread's done
Back