H: Xbox 360, nintendo games and ps1-ps4 W: wii u console, gamecube offers

ariest06

CAGiversary!
Ps4: Diablo 3 UEE, Kill zone shadowfall,

Xbox 360: MW2 Special edition console, LA Noire, halo wars, assassin's Creed 2 and brotherhood with limited edition goodies ,dues ex augmented edition, south park, dark souls, mass effect trilogy set, fallout new Vegas,

Ps3: God of War ps3 500 GB super slim console, ni no kuni, God of war collection, uncharted 1 and uncharted 2, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, lollipop chainsaw,

Ps1: Digimon world, tomba 1+2, chrono cross (cracked case),

GC: pikmin 2, pokemon collossuem, fire emblem path of radiance, melee, megaman anniversary, legend of Zelda wind waker. (Some cases have stickers on them from GameStop. I believe the pikmin and windwaker)

DS: pokemon platinum, soul silver, golden sun, chrono trigger, Pokémon conquest

3ds: 3ds xl console with Phoenix Wright dual destinies downloaded onto it,soul hackers (with soundtrack), smash bros, alpha sapphire, animal crossing new leaf

GBA: Fire emblem, and FE:SS, some Yu-Gi-Oh game.

GBC: Pokemon blue, yellow, trading card game

N64: Pikachu and Magenta consoles pokemon stadium, some sports games, and starcraft 64,

Pokémon cards(let me know if you want pictures)

W: wii u system, vita system and offers

I just started using this website so I understand the wariness. Unfortunately I didn't see anything I was interested in on your list. Thanks for replying

CML. I am interested in Kingdom Hearts, both Uncharted games, and Ni No Kuni. Are they in black label packaging or greatest hits? Lmk

bread's done
Back