* * * * - 16 votes

Club Nintendo Deals Thread II: CN Coins no longer can be added - ELITE Awards Posted (Updated 4/1/15)

Poll: CN Poll

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What Status will you make this year?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

With your Current Coin amount Plus what you have to left to redeem how many coins total?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How many years been a CN Member?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#6451 Jiseru   robo CAGiversary!   523 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:59 AM

The Zelda pouch waiting now begins again.

#6452 redrum666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   377 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:34 PM

just got an email my Zelda pouch has been shipped

#6453 shadowneko003   COWABUNGA! CAGiversary!   1161 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

shadowneko003

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:47 PM

Wow, only Nintendogs cards + digital games left.

My pouch just shipped as well. Sayonara Club Nintendo!

#6454 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12453 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

Only a couple more days to redeem your codes for digital games!  Don't let them go to waste (I almost forgot I had 250 left).

#6455 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12574 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:17 AM

• The last day to access your Club Nintendo account is June 30, 2015, so please be sure to get your 16-digit download code(s) for any games you’ve received before that date.

• Will the download code ever expire?
    •  

• Yes, all download codes redeemed from Club Nintendo will expire on July 31, 2015, so please be sure to download your game from the Nintendo eShop before that date.

Just a reminder, you have to make sure you have your codes copied/printed/capped by 6/30 or you won't be able to see them in CN.

#6456 elessar123  

Posted 28 June 2015 - 04:46 PM

There's a chance the redeemed code won't expire on July 31. I'm going to risk it, cause I don't have a Wii U and only wanted Wii U games.

But I had a Mario code that was redeemed a year or so ago and it still worked when I tried.

#6457 Mikurden  

Mikurden

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:20 PM

There's a chance the redeemed code won't expire on July 31. I'm going to risk it, cause I don't have a Wii U and only wanted Wii U games.

But I had a Mario code that was redeemed a year or so ago and it still worked when I tried.

The reason your Mario code worked is because they've never had expiration dates before.  Risk it if you want, but I think it's virtually certain that your unused codes will become useless after 7/31.

#6458 Jiseru   robo CAGiversary!   523 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:06 AM

Gotta be a chance you have some friend with a Wii U. You could just change your NNID password and have them register it to your account and change it back, but trust. It's one way, anyway.

#6459 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8552 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

How long does it take for them to send a code?

I "ordered" Super Mario 3D Land last night and havent gotten the code in my email yet.

#6460 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12574 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:00 PM

How long does it take for them to send a code?

I "ordered" Super Mario 3D Land last night and havent gotten the code in my email yet.

Log into your account and go to "order inquiries" It should show the code there. Print screen it because the account will not be accessible after tomorrow.

#6461 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8552 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:04 PM

Log into your account and go to "order inquiries" It should show the code there. Print screen it because the account will not be assessable after tomorrow.

Thank you

#6462 elessar123  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:35 PM

Gotta be a chance you have some friend with a Wii U. You could just change your NNID password and have them register it to your account and change it back, but trust. It's one way, anyway.

I didn't know you can switch profiles on the Wii U, so I didn't try. I assumed you had to transfer to do it.

#6463 Jiseru   robo CAGiversary!   523 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

I didn't know you can switch profiles on the Wii U, so I didn't try. I assumed you had to transfer to do it.

Ooh... I could be wrong. This might not work at all... I don't think you can either based on the 3DS not letting you do that either. I mean, I think you have to format the system and then link the NNID to the system. I guess there is no convenient way to do it. Maybe if you have a friend that doesn't mind a hassle.

Not sure if the Wii U lets you back up all data if needed nor if this would work either.

#6464 Mikurden  

Mikurden

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:05 PM

You can have multiple NNIDs on Wii U, so you should be able to create one for yourself and then transfer it later when you get a Wii U.