John Wick  :br:+ :dvd:+Digital $19.99

John Wick  :dvd:+Digital $14.99

The Best Of Me  :dvd:+Digital $14.99

The Best of Me  :br:+Digital $19.99 with bonus 30 minutes of exclusive content

Ouija  :br:+ :dvd:+Digital $19.99

Ouija  :dvd: $16.99

Dracula Untold  :br:+ :dvd:+Digital $19.99

Dracula Untold  :dvd: $16.99

Free $5 Target Gift Card with pre-order of select movies at Target.com/pre-order

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
I do recommend John Wick. Yes, it's another Keanu Reeves flick, but it was a surprise in itself that it was so good. And has a nice balanced cast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully will grab Rio 2 and Dragon 2 among a few others for the little one. Missed them on sale during BF this past year.

Are these deals online, in store only or both?

Will probably go for a PM as our local Wal-Mart is a lot closer then our local Target.

Hopefully will grab Rio 2 and Dragon 2 among a few others for the little one. Missed them on sale during BF this past year.

Are these deals online, in store only or both?

Will probably go for a PM as our local Wal-Mart is a lot closer then our local Target.
They are certainly in-store, though being online is hit or miss sometimes for Target deals. If you have a PM option for Walmart, I would use it, though they may stick to only what's in the paper ad.

They are certainly in-store, though being online is hit or miss sometimes for Target deals. If you have a PM option for Walmart, I would use it, though they may stick to only what's in the paper ad.
Thanks for the reply my friend.

I'm crossing my fingers for a Wal-Mart PM. Most of the guys in electronics our jr detectives but there's an older guy who's been there since before it became a super center who is cool. He said that as long as the model numbers match up that's all he is worried with.

Have not bought any Blu's in a while and to me this seems like a good sale.

Count me in for Edge of Tomorrow, Maze Runner, If I Stay , Fault In Our Stares, and Best of Me. Have been waiting for all these to drop in price as I missed them when they came out

I'm a sucker for great-looking CGI films, and from the trailers, The Book of Life looked amazing. Did anyone see the movie? Is it worth it at $10? Is it adult-friendly (i.e. Lego Movie), or is it too much of a kids movie?

I would recommend Mr Peabody & Sherman, considering its underrated status. It got a bad rap because parents thought it was too clever for children, which shows you how much children are underestimated in today's society.

went in to Target today and picked up How to Train a Dragon 2 and found the Transformers 4 steel, checked the price and it came up as $10 also

Dang, Sleepy Hollow Season 1 DVD for $10...Pirates flicks (the latest one isn't seen)...Hercules (the Rock variant)...those are the only ones I'd be interested in.

I'm a sucker for great-looking CGI films, and from the trailers, The Book of Life looked amazing. Did anyone see the movie? Is it worth it at $10? Is it adult-friendly (i.e. Lego Movie), or is it too much of a kids movie?
Book of Life was amazing. Not really a kids movie actually. Very adult themes in relationships but very enjoyable for all ages.

bread's done
Back