Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (WiiU) $7 at Walmart.com 60 CN Coins!

James Teaney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ninja-Gaiden-3-Razor-s-Edge-Wii-U/21804464

With Club Nintendo closing soon I've been looking for cheap games to get for CN coins so I can get platinum this year. I know this isn't a stellar game or a super stellar deal, but I had a gift card and with store pickup it was $7.49 total. Maybe this should have gone in the new Club Nintendo thread, but I was afraid it would get buried and not many people would see it.

The wii u version is actually very playable and is much harder than the other versions. Not that many would take it off the shelf and actually play it other than to enter the pin for the coins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the game any good?
This is definitely better than the vanilla version but nowhere near the first two games.

I thought only Nintendo developed games had coins?
That's what I thought too since there's only a handful of third party retail that have codes. This is one of them though according to the list. Had a copy sitting in arm's reach for months that I got from the TRU clearance and would never have thought to open.

Nope. Others do. Hotel Dusk did too as well as many more.

It's a Wii U thing where there's only a couple non-first party games that have coins for the retail version. Nearly every 3DS game gives coins along with most later DS and Wii games which made it weird.

Nope. Others do. Hotel Dusk did too as well as many more.

That's what I thought too since there's only a handful of third party retail that have codes. This is one of them though according to the list. Had a copy sitting in arm's reach for months that I got from the TRU clearance and would never have thought to open.

It's a Wii U thing where there's only a couple non-first party games that have coins for the retail version. Nearly every 3DS game gives coins along with most later DS and Wii games which made it weird.
Oh, interesting. There's a list?

It's easily worth picking up to play for a weekend. Nothing you're going to go back to in the long run, but fun and difficult. 

Got this on sale for 10$ last year. If you are not looking for the club nintendo points and want it to just play the game I would recommend staying away from this. Terrible game. I was big fan of the first and second games. Decided to marathon all 3 when I got this one and it just doesn't compare.

Thanks OP.  Did a pickup at my local Walmart.  Hopefully it will go through.  All I need is 30 coins to reach platinum so this works out perfect!

Amazing deal!

1. Purchase multiple copies for $7 each

2.  Redeem coins on Club Nintendo

3.  Spend coins on CN prizes

4.  Sell copies of game on Ebay

5. Sell items from CN on Ebay

6. Profit!

Personally I thought this one was better than vanilla NG2.

The important thing to remember is that it is a patch on an awful core game so when you suddenly are thrown against a gunship or cyborg T. rex boss fight that's worse than even the most garbage boss from the other NG games it is to be expected. You can choke it down and get back to the great core combat.

Personally I thought this one was better than vanilla NG2.

The important thing to remember is that it is a patch on an awful core game so when you suddenly are thrown against a gunship or cyborg T. rex boss fight that's worse than even the most garbage boss from the other NG games it is to be expected. You can choke it down and get back to the great core combat.
LOL...no way is this game better than the amazing original Ninja Gaiden 2 or Black for that matter.

Even with its flaws NG2 was the most intense and rewarding action game I've ever played.

People were flipping best buy trades like crazy a year or so ago over a couple dollars. Everyday. There have been crazier things happen.

You can only register one game per Club Nintendo account, so all that would amount to is owning several CN accounts with 60 coins on them.

Have any of you guys heard about people registering millions of wii minis on club nintendo? Apparently there was a way to do so without buying the console and a bunch of people did it to be platinum, was wondering if they got banned

Have any of you guys heard about people registering millions of wii minis on club nintendo? Apparently there was a way to do so without buying the console and a bunch of people did it to be platinum, was wondering if they got banned
I tested it on alt and made 500 coins, the account didn't get banned so I bought Sakura Samurai and Golden Sun, but haven't registered the codes yet just in case. I'm surprised it ended up not being banned honestly.

I don't think they banned anyone, just made it so you can only register one Wii mini per account.

bread's done
Back