- - - - -

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (WiiU) $7 at Walmart.com 60 CN Coins!

#31 kvntwvlf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   819 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:41 PM

Have any of you guys heard about people registering millions of wii minis on club nintendo? Apparently there was a way to do so without buying the console and a bunch of people did it to be platinum, was wondering if they got banned

#32 dtcgb  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:59 PM

Have any of you guys heard about people registering millions of wii minis on club nintendo? Apparently there was a way to do so without buying the console and a bunch of people did it to be platinum, was wondering if they got banned

I tested it on alt and made 500 coins, the account didn't get banned so I bought Sakura Samurai and Golden Sun, but haven't registered the codes yet just in case. I'm surprised it ended up not being banned honestly.

#33 tonyvx  

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:08 AM

I don't think they banned anyone, just made it so you can only register one Wii mini per account.