* * * - - 19 votes

$30 off a $50 Purchase (Games Included) at Amazon Fresh

Amazon Prime

#1 Shadic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:59 PM

NOTE: Amazon Fresh is only availble in certain locations,specifically select neighborhoods in NorCal, SoCal, NYC, Seattle, and Philly. Also you must be a prime member.

Credit goes to Victor.M on Neogaf (Original Thread)

Essentially, Amazon Fresh is a new service Amazon is testing out in which they will deliver fresh goods right to your doorstep. It's designed mostly for groceries and fresh goods, however many locations have video games included if you search for them.

As a promo, they're doing a  "save $30 off your first $50 or more purchase"

Simply enter in 'FRESHOFFER" at check out and $30 will come off your total.

I used this last night (I live in Norcal) and within 12 hours I received Hyrule Warriors right to my doorstep. The game came out to be only around $30, including tax and tip, with the promo.

Please Note: Amazon Fresh will give you a free 30 day trial, after which they will automatically charge you the difference between what you paid for prime and $299. To make sure this doesn't happen, after ordering go into your account settings and change your subscription to revert back to normal prime after the trial period has ended.

I'm not sure how much longer this promo will be going on. Victor.M in his post said that the flyer he received said until 1/17, but the code is still working today (1/24)

I know this will only help out a few people, since you have to be in one of the designated locations, but hopefully it'll help out someone!

Lock if old or already posted.

UPDATE:

here's the code for  NY and Philadelphia areas if the original code wasn't working.

Save $30 off your first AmazonFresh purchase of $50 or more!

For a limited time, all Amazon Prime members in eligible New York metro and Philadelphia zip codes can use AmazonFresh for free. Enjoy free same-day & early morning delivery of groceries & more.
Enter code at checkout to redeem:
AFRESH3

Usagi also pointed out that members in the NY and Philadelphia area might not need to revert their memberships back like others are having to do. It seems like those areas have a trial already worked in that won't autocharge after a set period and doesn't need to manually be changed back. You may still want to check under your account settings->Manage Prime Membership.

#2 equistina  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

Thx

#3 comatosekitty  

comatosekitty

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

shouldve mentioned requires a $72 purchase of prime on top of it. what a waste.

comatose-kitty.png

#4 HairyTrucker   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

HairyTrucker

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

I just spent a half hour gleefully adding items to my cart. When I went to checkout, it didn't work. A very little investigation revealed the following:

"This offer is restricted to AmazonFresh customers within the Southern California and Northern California marketplaces."

Please update your description.

#5 equistina  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

He did mention you needed prime  :-k

#6 BrianJason  

BrianJason

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

people without prime are angry people.

#7 Fat Pigeon 007   Cheap Ass Pigeon CAGiversary!   216 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Fat Pigeon 007

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:05 PM

Awesome deal for those who can take advantage. Thanks for sharing

#8 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:06 PM

NOTE: Amazon Fresh is only availble in certain locations,specifically select neighborhoods in NorCal, SoCal, NYC, Seattle, and Philly. Also you must be a prime member.

Credit goes to Victor.M on Neogaf (Original Thread)

Essentially, Amazon Fresh is a new service Amazon is testing out in which they will deliver fresh goods right to your doorstep. It's designed mostly for groceries and fresh goods, however many locations have video games included if you search for them.

As a promo, they're doing a "save $30 off your first $50 or more purchase"
Simply enter in 'FRESHOFFER" at check out and $30 will come off your total.

I used this last night (I live in Norcal) and within 12 hours I received Hyrule Warriors right to my doorstep. The game came out to be only around $30, including tax and tip, with the promo.

Please Note: Amazon Fresh will give you a free 30 day trial, after which they will automatically charge you the difference between what you paid for prime and $299. To make sure this doesn't happen, after ordering go into your account settings and change your subscription to revert back to normal prime after the trial period has ended.

I'm not sure how much longer this promo will be going on. Victor.M in his post said that the flyer he received said until 1/17, but the code is still working today (1/24)

I know this will only help out a few people, since you have to be in one of the designated locations, but hopefully it'll help out someone!
Lock if old or already posted.

thanks but honestly due to the extreme location limit this actually belong in the regionals section not the main deal section

#9 Jommy   I wish I could come up with a cool title CAGiversary!   2049 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:09 PM

Just got my order. Two ffxiv time cards and they came in a giant amazon fresh reusable bag. Is this for me to keep our am I supposed to leave it out in the doorstep?

#10 Shadic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

I just spent a half hour gleefully adding items to my cart. When I went to checkout, it didn't work. A very little investigation revealed the following:

"This offer is restricted to AmazonFresh customers within the Southern California and Northern California marketplaces."

Please update your description.

It's the first thing in my post..It's also available in parts of Seattle and NYC.

Just got my order. Two ffxiv time cards and they came in a giant amazon fresh reusable bag. Is this for me to keep our am I supposed to leave it out in the doorstep?

I have the same problem. Apparently they'll pick them up on their next delivery if you leave it out, but if you're not making another one you may as well just keep it or throw it out.

#11 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2871 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:36 PM

Got prime but comes back as invalid in my area. I was wanting to get smash for my new 3ds. 

Damn =(

#12 Ghemy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:39 PM

Thanks. Got two $25 Xbox Live cards.

#13 marineal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1518 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

marineal

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:53 PM

Will this work if i have a 30 day trial for prime? or will i get charged 72?

#14 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2871 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:54 PM

Will this work if i have a 30 day trial for prime? or will i get charged 72?

Should work with a trial. Don't see why it wokldnt

#15 HairyTrucker   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

HairyTrucker

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:57 PM

It's the first thing in my post..It's also available in parts of Seattle and NYC.

I have the same problem. Apparently they'll pick them up on their next delivery if you leave it out, but if you're not making another one you may as well just keep it or throw it out.

No, it's NOT available in the Seattle area. That's where I live. Click on your own link to the "promo" and read the fine print.

#16 BxJoka814  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:59 PM

Not available at my home address or my work address in NY -____-

#17 Shadic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

No, it's NOT available in the Seattle area. That's where I live. Click on your own link to the "promo" and read the fine print.

People have reported that the promo is eligible in Philly, Seattle, NYC and CA in specific neighborhoods/zipcodes.

Don't ask me how or where they choose, I'm only reporting where it may be possible. 

#18 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1102 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

hehehe I just paid 20 for 50 purchase = what a deal, what a delight! It's coming to my doorstep like right now.  Gotta love AmazonFresh!!!

Now you got to be a Prime Member to do that ^. My prime m-ship is still good for many months and I see I'll make a good use of it with AmazonFresh.  I'll be ordering some food with them especially when I'm tired after work and I don't feel like cooking or grocery shopping.

Thanks op for the info, and promo code hehe.

#19 Shadic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:09 PM

hehehe I just paid 20 for 50 purchase = what a deal, what a delight! It's coming to my doorstep like right now.  Gotta love AmazonFresh!!!

Now you got to be a Prime Member to do that ^. My prime m-ship is still good for many months and I see I'll make a good use of it with AmazonFresh.  I'll be ordering some food with them especially when I'm tired after work and I don't feel like cooking or grocery shopping.

Remember it's a 30 day trial, afterwhich they will charge you for the difference between your prime cost and 299. Make sure you revert your membership back to regular prime, which you can do at any point during the trial.

#20 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the Only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3768 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

I'm scared...

w5Q80iM.gifj5IniQc.gifgTTA3Aa.gif

Spoiler

#21 marineal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1518 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

marineal

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

I'm scared...

so am I. i think i'll pass. 

#22 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1102 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:38 PM

Thanks op

#23 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1102 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:41 PM

so am I. i think i'll pass. 

I'm scared...

hehe pussies

#24 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the Only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3768 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

hehe pussies

Hehe! You are quite the delight! Gum drops and lollipops!

w5Q80iM.gifj5IniQc.gifgTTA3Aa.gif

Spoiler

#25 tonyxvx  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:49 PM

Pretty cool for those eligible. Tried family's address in Norcal, no go. Too bad.

#26 henry00x   Chosen One CAGiversary!   1317 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:02 PM

im in downtown manhattan and it says not available in my area WTF

#27 SacCityGamer   By Sacramento Gamers, for ALL Gamers CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

SacCityGamer

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:13 PM

I live in NorCal and it doesn't work here. Ugh. 

Check out my gaming site at www.saccitygamer.com

I'm an aspiring video games journalist. If you like the site, please support my future career and LIKE the page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer and follow me on Twitter @SacCityGamer.

#28 SadPanda99   I hate know it alls CAGiversary!   4572 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:42 PM

Did the 2 XBox 25$ card thing. It was weird though, when I tried to use my credit it charged me tax, so I switched to my credit card and it was tax free

Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#29 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1102 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:47 PM

Hehe! You are quite the delight! Gum drops and lollipops!

...jelly beangs and ranch weangs ;P hehe

#30 q3arena  

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:53 PM

Thanks OP, was able to pick up Dragon age for 20 bucks!