* * * - - 19 votes

$30 off a $50 Purchase (Games Included) at Amazon Fresh

Amazon Prime

#61 Chief Keef   GBE 3hunna CAGiversary!   1355 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Chief Keef

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:06 AM

Is Amazon Fresh an entirely different service that you have to pay for outside of paying for Prime? I pay $49 a year for Prime student so I'm alredy a Prime member, but now since I placed a Fresh order do I have to go in and cancel some Fresh membership so they don't charge me more? I don't understand what you are trying to say in the OP about a free 30-day Fresh trial, but I ain't tryna get charged extra for Fresh

I pour a 6 in a 24 ounce now I'm leanin

Okay now let me Fuck now now I'm leavin

Baby I just smoked a whole pound now I'm dreamin

It got me buying shit like I need it

I'm high as Fuck johnny dang brighten up my jewelry then I light you up

#62 sezradmark   Loading... CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:12 AM

Is Amazon Fresh an entirely different service that you have to pay for outside of paying for Prime? I pay $49 a year for Prime student so I'm alredy a Prime member, but now since I placed a Fresh order do I have to go in and cancel some Fresh membership so they don't charge me more? I don't understand what you are trying to say in the OP about a free 30-day Fresh trial, but I ain't tryna get charged extra for Fresh

Yeah, Amazon Fresh is like $300 a year. The trial could get you the promo, but you'd have to remember to cancel the service if you don't want to pay that much.

#63 jms209   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   479 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:16 AM

Just click go back to prime in the amazon prime page.

It said I stay with the benefits of fresh until february 23 and then it goes back to student prime.

#64 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:23 AM

The majority of zip codes between Los Angeles and San Bernardino aren't in their delivery area.

So, I'm going to try and have Bayonetta 2 delivered to a job site I'll be at in Santa Ana next week using their Attended Delivery service option. We'll see how accurate their delivery times really are. ::fingers crossed::

Thanks so much for this.

My area wasn't, but my brother's place in Santa Ana was fortunately eligible.

Picked up Akiba's Trip and Dragon's Crown, and sent him some beer and his pregnant wife some chocolate and juice as payment for using their address. Everybody wins. :D

EDIT: Great deal Shadic, thanks for your post. I realize it's kind of regional, but I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't post it here-- thanks.

R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#65 chingychink   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   277 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

chingychink

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:36 AM

Sweet, works here. I'm assuming amazon credit can be used for this as well?

#66 LeapFish   Hymen Cholo! CAGiversary!   116 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:02 AM

Sweet, works here. I'm assuming amazon credit can be used for this as well?

Payment Methods:

AmazonFresh accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Amazon.com gift cards, and Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes. We do not currently accept food stamps, manufacturer's coupons, international wire transfers, PayPal, or Smart Cards.

For more information about using Gift Cards, go to Amazon.com Gift Cards on AmazonFresh.

#67 fivexfive   Grrr Arrgh CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

fivexfive

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:37 AM

This is awesome! Thanks so much. Worked for me in the Irvine area of Socal.

ReverieInMe.jpg

#68 LecherousMonk86   People...Please! CAGiversary!   280 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

LecherousMonk86

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:51 AM

would have bought far cry 4, but apparently they only ship the ps3/360 standard editions and only the ps4/xbone Kyrat edition. why you no want to sell me standard ps4 edition?!

MajinGamerX.png

#69 darrenaw9   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   255 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:00 AM

Here's hoping they add Majora's mask on the 13th before my trial end on the 14th!

#70 jms209   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   479 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:17 AM

Got 2 Samsung UHS1 64gb micro sd's for $15 each.

One for my phone and the other for my venue 8 pro.

Great Deal.Thanks OP.

#71 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

Remember to go to "Manage Prime Membership" and disable auto-renewal guys. You'll still be able to use all Prime-related benefits until your trial is over.

Incidentally, if you were on a trial Prime membership, the Prime Fresh trial is for 14 days rather than the 30 days that paying Prime members get, so you have even less time to cancel.

Don't forget and get hit with that $300 charge!

R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#72 jms209   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   479 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:56 AM

How do they deliver non-food?
Is it like a regular package?

Don't want a tote bag waiting for me and having to give it back.

#73 Chief Keef   GBE 3hunna CAGiversary!   1355 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Chief Keef

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:30 AM

Remember to go to "Manage Prime Membership" and disable auto-renewal guys. You'll still be able to use all Prime-related benefits until your trial is over.

Incidentally, if you were on a trial Prime membership, the Prime Fresh trial is for 14 days rather than the 30 days that paying Prime members get, so you have even less time to cancel.

Don't forget and get hit with that $300 charge!

Yea but what if you were already a Prime member? Where do I go to cancel the Fresh stuff?

If I cancel the Prime membership does it automatically cancel the Fresh or is it separate? 

I pour a 6 in a 24 ounce now I'm leanin

Okay now let me Fuck now now I'm leavin

Baby I just smoked a whole pound now I'm dreamin

It got me buying shit like I need it

I'm high as Fuck johnny dang brighten up my jewelry then I light you up

#74 tfr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:35 AM

I bought WO3 Ultimate ps4 for delivery today, let's see how it goes.

#75 Wompdevil   Noob 4 Life CAGiversary!   696 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Wompdevil

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

Thanks OP, grabbed Bayonetta 2 for $28. Left a $2 tip so the guy wouldn't stomp on it after dropping it off  :rofl:

523546.png

#76 Wompdevil   Noob 4 Life CAGiversary!   696 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Wompdevil

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:54 PM

Yea but what if you were already a Prime member? Where do I go to cancel the Fresh stuff?

If I cancel the Prime membership does it automatically cancel the Fresh or is it separate? 

When you click on Your Prime Membership under your account there is an option on the far right to switch your Prime Fresh back to regular prime. The link should be right underneath the the part where it tells you how much you will be billed

523546.png

#77 avatar94   CAG Addict CAGiversary!   511 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:40 PM

I'm in their delivery area... I have Prime... but I was really hoping to get some PSN credit from this since the Flash Sale tapped me out. Now I gotta figure out what else to use this on.

They actually have a pretty extensive selection of tabletop games, which are far less likely to drop in price than video games. I think I might grab Star Wars: Imperial Assault

#78 fatalwing   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   68 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

fatalwing

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:23 PM

Received my items that I had ordered yesterday set up for delivery before dawn, before dawn. Crazy. If only the service didn't cost so much.

#79 itsmeAlex   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

itsmeAlex

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

I'm using a Amazon Student Account. My address (CA, San Jose) Qualifies for Doorstep and Attended Deliver, but when I try to sign up for the Amazon Fresh Trial, I keep getting the message:

We're sorry, there's a problem with your Prime Fresh membership, and you're unable to checkout at this time. Please update your information in Manage Prime Membership on Amazon.com.

Entering the code "FRESHOFFER" doesn't seem to work for me at checkout. 

#80 tholly   R.I.P. HD-DVD CAGiversary!   1210 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:23 PM

I live in NorCal and it doesn't work here. Ugh. 

Same here....no go for Folsom.

WTB: Magnavox Odyssey 2 The Voice manual / box & Sega 32x Spider-man & Pitfall

#81 Sarang01   My Use Name Is Saber CAGiversary!   5585 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

How are the organic offerings for Fresh?  Pricewise I mean.

Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".

#82 Gramis   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:03 PM

Does this promo apply to digital items? Like GTA V PC pre-order?

#83 mxpowar   Menace II Sobriety CAGiversary!   1360 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

When you click on Your Prime Membership under your account there is an option on the far right to switch your Prime Fresh back to regular prime. The link should be right underneath the the part where it tells you how much you will be billed

I placed an order using the code and it should be arriving tonight. I know because I've got two emails from AmazonFresh about it. But I can't find any mention of it on my regular Amazon Prime account page. And when I go to my account on AmazonFresh, the links they provide to manage your membership and make sure it doesn't auto-renew, all lead back to the regular Amazon Prime account page, where there is no mention of Fresh anywhere on the page... Help?

#84 United_Korea   Gunpla Addict CAGiversary!   1096 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

United_Korea

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:53 PM

ordered some toy. thinking i should've gotten pokemon ruby.

Final Fantasy XV is the most disappointing game ever made.

#85 Noel Vermillion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   74 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Noel Vermillion

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:57 PM

If you have a citibank credit card you get another 30 off of 50 using the "CITIBANK" promo code.

#86 Shadic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:20 PM

I placed an order using the code and it should be arriving tonight. I know because I've got two emails from AmazonFresh about it. But I can't find any mention of it on my regular Amazon Prime account page. And when I go to my account on AmazonFresh, the links they provide to manage your membership and make sure it doesn't auto-renew, all lead back to the regular Amazon Prime account page, where there is no mention of Fresh anywhere on the page... Help?

It's essentially this, but there should be some wordage about reverting back to prime as opposed to Fresh on the left side maybe. I wish I could be more specific as I already made sure it wouldn't auto renew. It was pretty straightforward and easy so I don't remember the specifics all that well.

Glad its helping some of you guys out!

#87 ads_2006   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

ads_2006

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:04 PM

Good stuff OP and others

grabbed super smash, a tie rack, and 3 ultra pro deck boxes for $24 including tip lol

#88 DGGames  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:33 PM

Seattle-area users, there is a different deal going on. If you are in a delivery area, you have free Prime Fresh until March 31st, which makes the coupon not work since you won't be able to enable the Prime Fresh 30-day trial...

#89 mxpowar   Menace II Sobriety CAGiversary!   1360 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

It's essentially this, but there should be some wordage about reverting back to prime as opposed to Fresh on the left side maybe. 

There isn't. :( I guess I'll have to contact customer service. I REALLY don't want to be stealth charged $200...

#90 jms209   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   479 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:35 PM

ordered some toy. thinking i should've gotten pokemon ruby.

Depends when you ordered.

I cancelled like 4 times because I would change my mind.

If the order hasn't gone to processing you might be able to cancel.