* * * * - 12 votes

3 for $10 Xbox 360 or PS3 Games at GameStop

#331 x_RadicalAura_x   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   61 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

x_RadicalAura_x

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:00 AM

A lot of great games on those lists. They were fun when we beat them over 5 years ago :P

A lot of us have already played/owned them before. I can't speak for everyone, but I bought my 9 games mainly because I'm a collector and enjoyed most of them in the past and warranted a revist for only ~$3 + change. I had a massive 360 collection but after Microsoft's abysmal E3 showing last year, I sold off my 360 and all my games. Since then, the PlayStation platforms have remained my "primary" consoles (e.g. what I buy all multiplats for), so there are a lot of multiplat games I sold off for 360 that I'd still like to own for PS3, just for consistency's sake. I have an Xbox One, but it's solely for exclusives.

#332 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6722 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:13 AM

I'll probably be banned from Gamestop online. I tried getting in on the Dying Light thing last night, added it to my cart and then when I hit complete order it showed up saints row gat out of hell. Maybe it was there from last time I logged in or something, but whatever. First time I hit add to cart, it was Dying Light.

They've refused to help me at all on this one. I don't even have a gaming PC. I've been a customer for year. They can take it up with my credit card company.

#333 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13595 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:31 AM

Wow, he must have been dropped on his head repeatedly as a child.  What an assmunch.

I think he just is a genuine assclown.  http://slickdeals.ne...0&postcount=145

#334 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:47 AM

I think he just is a genuine assclown. http://slickdeals.ne...0&postcount=145

Lol, wut? I mean, I know I got my 100 orders of prenatal vitamins in, but...wut?

#335 severdheartdies   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   56 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

severdheartdies

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:04 AM

Great haul today. Picked up secret service, mercenaries 2, mass effect, lost planet 2, fifa 12, brutal legend, playstation move heroes, fallout new vegas, ninja gaiden sigma, modnation racers, heavenly sword, dead island, sniper ghost warrior, heavy fire Afghanistan, and castlevania LoS.

#336 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11239 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

This waytooslick guy is likely someone that got banned from  here. could be someone like Pansa

#337 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7566 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:27 AM

Did we ever get a better scan of the complete list? Or did anyone type it up? The last one I saw had the coffee spilled on it and it was tough to read. A GS employee gave me a list today. I could scan it at work tomorrow and post it here. It might look a little better. It's on dark red paper so it's still a little hard to read.

#338 Rick4Life  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:29 AM

Did we ever get a better scan of the complete list? Or did anyone type it up? The last one I saw had the coffee spilled on it and it was tough to read. A GS employee gave me a list today. I could scan it at work tomorrow and post it here. It might look a little better. It's on dark red paper so it's still a little hard to read.

Someone put it into an excel sheet in here somewhere I believe.

#339 Rick4Life  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:31 AM

In case anyone wants to look at my spreadsheet for some reason; it really isn't any better than the one posted by AionTelos:https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Credit to ferris182, sp00ge / BrokenPinata, Starcrest, and AionTelos.

Let me know if I made any mistakes on it.

Here we go.

Thanks for putting this together.

#340 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14529 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:40 AM

A small note to anyone thinking about it, if you're going to buy Defiance, it's worth getting it new and sealed, or at least with the code in the box if used. You get a lot of extra features by entering the code that comes with new copies of the game.

I believe it triples your inventory size (25 is way too small, 75 is just right), number of weapon/armor loadouts, character slots, and allows you to carry enough keys to buy the legendary item crates, rather than only being able to buy uncommon/rare item crates. If you were to buy those upgrades individually it comes out to like $40 of DLC. I haven't played the f2p game in awhile so that might be a bit off, but just in general it's a good idea.

The game is actually pretty fun despite rather bad servers, lots of game modes and weapon types to play with. Basically a mix of Destiny and Borderlands gameplay but much more MMO stuff going on. It was worth the $7 I spent on a new copy.

Or since it was a game that was converted to used look for a copy with a crisp manual and smooth texture to the box and you can probably find a copy with an unused code.

#341 nevergonnagive2   organizes bargain bins for fun CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

nevergonnagive2

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

Heads up, if you can find the Castlevania Lords of Shadow collection, it rings in as part of the sale. It comes with 2 DLCs, Mirrors of Fate HD, and a Lords of Shadow 2 Demo along with the base game. Was part of the promo when I found one.

#342 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5370 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:13 PM

Aren't they all DLC codes except maybe the demo?

#343 yellowsnow4free  

yellowsnow4free

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

Heads up, if you can find the Castlevania Lords of Shadow collection, it rings in as part of the sale. It comes with 2 DLCs, Mirrors of Fate HD, and a Lords of Shadow 2 Demo along with the base game. Was part of the promo when I found one.

Good info here :)

I checked a couple unboxing videos and it looks like both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the Caslevania: Lords of Shadow Collection have the codes on the back of the instruction manual.  The PS3 version is 1 disc, while the Xbox 360 version is 2.

My gf bought a used copy of it for Xbox 360 a while back; I should tell her to try out the codes :/

Great deal if you can find one with unused codes though! :)

#344 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:29 PM

Yep, said that last time someone in here got all messy over getting that disc.

#345 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   309 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:47 PM

Could be lazy employees that just don't want to pull titles for you. Was anything you requested on the rarer side?

I ordered dead space 2, earth defense force Armageddon, and resistance 3. I tried ordering mass effect one and god of war, but they were OOS somehow  :-k

#346 Silico3   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   39 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:59 PM

Is the collection sold used? I only see it available new.

#347 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   309 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

If anyone is picking up dead space 2, make sure you pick up the LIMITED EDITION version, because it comes with dead space extraction! If you guys don't know what it is, its a cool on-rail shooter spin-off taking place before dead space one. it runs incredibly smooth and its great to take a break from the third person shooting once in a while. From what I am aware, this is only available on the PS3 copies of the game.

#348 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2832 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

I picked up LoS, WET, and Max Payne 3 on Sunday, all PS3. I opened the bag just now and realized they swapped the WET case and gave me a generic one. Grrrr.

Yeah one of the GS stores tried that on me and I didn't go for it.  They were cool about giving me the actual box with art and all but then the spindle/hub had some broken teeth and I didn't want it enough to just drop the game from my purchase and get something else.  Another store did the whole swap of the nice looking copy I turned in to buy with a crappy looking copy from a drawer.  I took that back in and they swapped it.  It always pays off to check over the purchase in store or go out to the car and look everything over (including discs) before leaving.

WET is actually one I was looking for but the closest copy was a good 30 min drive away and no telling if it was complete or not.

A lot of great games on those lists. They were fun when we beat them over 5 years ago :P

Yeah, I skipped the entire PS3/360 generation in favor of buying in late.  Got my PS3's on black friday of 2013.  It's been nice gaming so cheap and catching up on stuff while the new systems still wait to build enough of a library to be worth my money.

Went back out today to the next town over and got EDF 2017, Hunted, Space Marine, Tornado Outbreak, Sniper, and BB Calamity Trigger. Again, original cases and manuals.

I wish I wasn't so stringent, because it has prevented me from getting copies of Venetica, Castlevania, and Blood Bowl... but they're in stock near where my brother lives, so it's time for another roll of the dice.

I don't have that same wish.  I'd rather own a complete copy of a game especially if I later decide to sell it for whatever reason.  With the PS3/360 generation I don't feel any games are really so rare that I can't wait until I find a complete copy.

#349 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

Is the collection sold used? I only see it available new.

No because it's literally vanilla LoS without the codes so it's the same used SKU.

#350 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

So which games are the limited/CE/steelbook, non vanilla versions?

Dishonored is vanilla not the GOTY, right?

#351 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1928 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

Please stop giving Waytooslick the attention he craves. He's clearly lurking this thread to see if he can get a rise out of anyone. Let's just move along.

I checked my gs. Mostly MLB games. I'll pass on this deal.

#352 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2832 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:33 PM

So which games are the limited/CE/steelbook, non vanilla versions?

Dishonored is vanilla not the GOTY, right?

Yes, it's just the vanilla version.

#353 Shimrra   Alone on Vita island CAGiversary!   2839 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:40 PM

Here is the list. 

2wc2uzr.jpg

#354 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:16 PM

Here is the list. 

Where's your giant watermark?

#355 yellowsnow4free  

yellowsnow4free

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:53 PM

Stopped by a GameStop in Dublin, CA today during my lunch break.

Just wanted to share that (at least at this location) the sale games still ring up as their normal price individually.

Also, the GameStop employee was aware of the sale.

#356 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12774 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:43 PM

Where's your giant watermark?

His thumb in the lower left?

#357 dennisb407   Brickseek DN CAGiversary!   6012 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:01 PM

Dump question. 

Is this offer available for pick up.

Im not picking up anyone's dump

#358 Wii Fit Trainer   Get Fit CAGiversary!   277 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Wii Fit Trainer

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

Here is the list. 

Thanks. I've put a few I'm interested on hold at my local GS. Do they only let you hold 3 games max or am I getting an error for some other reason?

#359 ThePriceIsRight   Kupo b*tch!! CAGiversary!   173 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

ThePriceIsRight

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for the info ThePriceIsRight; it was surprisingly hard to find clear info on this online.

I have yet to test it out myself, but maybe you'd be able to answer my question above? Sounds like you're familiar with the multiplayer in Uncharted 3.

Another quick question: after a little Googling it looks like Uncharted 2 doesn't offer offline splitscreen co-op? If someone knows for sure I'd appreciate the info :)

Srry but I'm not sure about the need for online pass in U3. My guess would be its not required for offline coop since ur not connecting online....but thats just a guess.

I'm 100% sure that U2 doesn't offer offline split-screen coop. They only added it for U3.

#360 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:40 PM

Thanks. I've put a few I'm interested on hold at my local GS. Do they only let you hold 3 games max or am I getting an error for some other reason?

3 max via Internet