* * * - - 10 votes

Best Buy Video Game Sale (1/25) ZombiU $10, Fable: The Journey $5 and More

#151 Miker525  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

It doesn't look like it and I'm assuming that was a holiday thing.  When it was going on it would show expedited free in your cart and it's not now.

It doesn't look like it and I'm assuming that was a holiday thing.  When it was going on it would show expedited free in your cart and it's not now.

Yeah that's what I figured. Thanks for the response. Just gotta decide if I should pick up in store now or be lazy and have them mail it. Thanks!

#152 stev0n  

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:28 PM

Holy smokes thats like almost a whole six dollars

Your folks must be proud of your accomplishment

Not sure if slow or just a d-bag. But a 5 minute stop next door to GS at BB got me two games I was already going to buy for free.

Holy Smokes a cheap ass gamer got some free games.

My folks must be proud of my accomplishment

#153 thebytewasbit   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1545 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

thebytewasbit

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

Is Ultra SF4 worth it for $20 over SuperSF4 ?

I have a $5 copy of SuperSF still sealed from Kmart that I picked up a few weeks ago.

#154 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:24 PM

$8 GCU for ZombiU is a buy for me.  Have only owned my WiiU since November and have been passively waiting on a good deal.

If you like Survival Horror games you are in for a treat. It has some flaws, but it's truly a Survival Horror game and one of the best Surivor Horror games I've played in the last few years. Absolutely worth $8. I wish we could get a sequel and really don't care what system. 

#155 100Proof   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   31 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

100Proof

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:37 PM

Is Ultra SF4 worth it for $20 over SuperSF4 ?

I have a $5 copy of SuperSF still sealed from Kmart that I picked up a few weeks ago.

Depends on what you want.

If you're interested at all in playing online, you're much better off with Ultra as everyone has more or less moved on to Ultra. If you're only interested in screwing around, Super is gonna do you just fine.

#156 BuggyG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   171 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:15 AM

Received my <$3 copy of zombiu today. Came with original case and manual, and disc looks near perfect. Glad I went with the used copy!