MGR:R X360 $6.99, PS3 $7.76 Amazon Prime Eligible

Also, if you flip it to Xbox 360 and the Limited Edition the cost is $40.48, Prime Eligible.  Is this a good price???

Also, if you flip it to Xbox 360 and the Limited Edition the cost is $40.48, Prime Eligible. Is this a good price???
People seemed pretty happy with the lamp back when the game came out--the only issue was that a lot of them were broken on receipt from poor packaging so you might need to do an exchange or two. Otherwise the game is one of my favorites and I'd certainly recommend it in general.

Would this be worth getting just for what it adds to the Metal Gear mythology?
Ehh the story is relatively predictable and completely off-the-wall--to me it's just a vehicle for letting you be a cyborg ninja who runs around messing things up as opposed to adding anything to the Metal Gear universe. Kojima's stories are a bit more interesting/lofty.

When this game released, I bought both the XBOX 360 and PS3 Limited Editions.  I wish they were $40 bucks when I bought them lol.  But being a Metal Gar nut, I had to have both versions.  Call me nuts haha

Last edited by a moderator:
When this game released, I bought both the XBOX 360 and PS3 Limited Editions. I wish they were $40 bucks when I bought them lol. But being a Metal Gar nut, I had to have both versions. Call me nuts haha
You're chock full of nuts! Are you bonkers for Splinter Cell too?

bread's done
Back