Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (PS3/Vita) $29.95 at Amazon

Damm this will probably be the cheapest physical it will ever be. The first never dipped below $40, except for like a one day sale at frys on black Friday which isn't national.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can find one for store pickup at Best Buy (was it ever available in store), it shows that price there too.  Sadly, none around me.

Picked this up from someone on Craigslist for $30 a month or so ago. Love rhythm games. Convinced me to want the first game too but I've yet to buy it since it's only digital in the US and also $30.. meh.

Ugh, I just had it in my cart and was entering payment info, but my mobile browser crashed on me. Now it's out of stock. Sigh.

i love rhythm games but i tried this at my friends place. very hard to me and feels like im about to break his controller. im going to pass on this game. hoping nintendo bring back ouendan / elite beat agents.

Picked this up from someone on Craigslist for $30 a month or so ago. Love rhythm games. Convinced me to want the first game too but I've yet to buy it since it's only digital in the US and also $30.. meh.
The first has a physical PS3 release here. It's sitting on my shelf awaiting the arrival of its mate lol.

Thanks couldnt pass it up. Brought the 1st at MSRP because I thought it was going to end up rare (And the price was rising at the time)

Also surprised gyft hasnt IP banned me yet. Just used em for 5$ off again lol

hmm... i dont think i picked this up for the vita. pretty sure i got it for ps3 at launch but not vita. I better snag a copy from amazon i guess since its not availble at BBY

I have the PS3 version, how is the Vita version in comparison? Having played the PS3 version, my thoughts would be that it'd be a little difficult playing on the Vita controls. Especially when getting into Hard and Extreme difficulties, just for the fact of being so used to the PS3 controller. Can anyone comment on how easy it is to adapt and switch between the PS3 and Vita versions?

I have the PS3 version, how is the Vita version in comparison? Having played the PS3 version, my thoughts would be that it'd be a little difficult playing on the Vita controls. Especially when getting into Hard and Extreme difficulties, just for the fact of being so used to the PS3 controller. Can anyone comment on how easy it is to adapt and switch between the PS3 and Vita versions?
I have both and find myself mostly playing on the Vita.

You can set the stars to be on an analog stick, but I wouldn't recommend it. I originally hated used the touch screen for the stars, but it turns out that's the best way.

I bought the first one when It was cheap on PSN awhile back but haven't gotten around to playing it. I enjoyed the demo enough to buy it and I'm no stranger to music games. I see there is DLC for the first game (I assume for this one as well?)…is it better to buy the DLC for the first game it just buy the 2nd game? Are most of the songs from the first game in the 2nd etc? I guess I should look.

I bought the first one when It was cheap on PSN awhile back but haven't gotten around to playing it. I enjoyed the demo enough to buy it and I'm no stranger to music games. I see there is DLC for the first game (I assume for this one as well?)…is it better to buy the DLC for the first game it just buy the 2nd game? Are most of the songs from the first game in the 2nd etc? I guess I should look.
They have different songs on each game. I don't know about the DLC though, I haven't bought it yet.

In stock at Newegg again, but $49.99 now.

Here's the song list: http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/List+of+Songs+%28F+2nd%29

Lol at the tags.  Clicking on the otaku tag also only brings up this thread.  So mimicking yokofox,

The otaku in me totally ordered a PS3 copy (I bought the Vita one at launch which I have yet to open).

Had Amazon credit, so I bought this as a no brainer.  Loved the first one on PS3, looking forward to the second. 

F 2nd has a different song list from F. About half of the songs in Project Diva F 2nd are from the earlier PSP Project Diva games, though (that weren't released in the US)...with updated gameplay...and a few with different backing videos.

Best thing about this game is that you can replace almost any performer with another character. Replacing every girl with Kaito is too funny.

btw do these games have a difficulty setting? I remember my niece enjoyed the demo for the first one but it was WAY too hard for her. Is this something an 8 year old can play?

btw do these games have a difficulty setting? I remember my niece enjoyed the demo for the first one but it was WAY too hard for her. Is this something an 8 year old can play?
Yes there's Easy, Normal, Hard, and Extreme. My Niece who is 11 can play on Easy. She mostly enjoys the DIVA room, though, and watching the music videos with customizations (like replacing all the girls with Kaito).

bread's done
Back