* * * - - 2 votes

:PS4::PS3: Madden 15 Super Bowl Edition - $23.99 on PSN Store

Madden PS4 PS3

#31 gooflee   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

deleted

#32 stabito   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:49 PM

Did anyone else have to wait forever for the game to finish downloading and installing. Initial download happened quick but once I started the game the menu showed a another install progress bar that kept going up in time instead of down for complete install. At least I am a master of the panther Seahawks match up.

i get no progress bar and it acts like everything is installed except that 90% of the stuff is locked i cant even change the game settings im forced to either do play now or training drills

#33 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14539 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:13 PM

Did anyone else have to wait forever for the game to finish downloading and installing. Initial download happened quick but once I started the game the menu showed a another install progress bar that kept going up in time instead of down for complete install. At least I am a master of the panther Seahawks match up.

This happens with every digital game, see Cheapy's tweets about Dying Light yesterday.

You only initially download a 3 GB or so file then the rest of the game downloads in the background. If you go to the section that shows what games are installed you'll see a x.xx GB/x.xx GB progression.

Until the rest of that downloads, you'll be limited in what you can access. No online until full install.

#34 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14539 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

Can you do fantasy drafts for season mode? Is there still a season mode or is it still career mode? Last Madden I truly enjoyed was 12. I got 13 last year and hated it. Heard 25 was just as bad.

25 was actually decent on PS4/XB1 over the old gen version because the AI were better blockers. All the career type stuff is under connected franchise. If you want to play close to what it used to be then you want to be a coach.

Beware that if you want the trophies related to the connected franchise you have to play as a created coach, player, or owner.

No matter what mode you pick, it's a little more involved than it was before as you have stuff to do between games to improve yourself and/or your players in terms of XP or confidence to earn.

I believe you can do drafts now to start but I'm not 100 percent sure. Played primarily MUT for the last 2 years.

#35 starmask2k3   CAG MASTER'S Closed Account   13745 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

starmask2k3

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

I bought this yesterday and still can't play it because it saying that I have to buy it again And the CS is a joke 

#36 sbrown1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   53 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:38 PM

wondering if i should go trade in my madden to bestbuy for $27 today.... is 4 dollars worth it... or should i just get the 27 and buy somethin else... decisions decisions... can probably rebuy physical for $10 soon 

#37 starmask2k3   CAG MASTER'S Closed Account   13745 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

starmask2k3

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:54 PM

Trade it in and buy it