Free $20 Amazon Gift Card

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Get a FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card with Registry! Create a wedding registry on Amazon and add an item to it within 24 hours. You will receive your gift card via email 1-2 weeks after registering.

Terms & Conditions: While supplies last, receive a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card when you create an Amazon Wedding Registry and add an item to it within 24-hours. You will receive your Amazon.com Gift Card via email from Amazon one to two weeks after registering. Must be a new customer of the Amazon Wedding Registry in order to be eligible. Offer valid until 12/31/2015

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have a wedding in a little under 5 months, so I decided to create one anyways, even if the GC doesn't work...didn't see any details of the GC myself, either way, I'm sure this will be put to good use. thanks!

This is real but unfortunately this has been spammed over thousands of freebie sites for 3-4 days now. Chances are if you didn't sign up within the first day your too late.

Didn't see anything about the offer when I clicked that link. Just was a plain wedding registry page. Hopefully just making a registry and adding an item is enough.

When are they supposed to send them, if they do?
Right in the first post bud..

"You will receive your Amazon.com Gift Card via email from Amazon one to two weeks after registering."

But since this was spammed to hell on other sites days before it was on here I wouldn't hold your breath for that card lol

Right in the first post bud..

"You will receive your Amazon.com Gift Card via email from Amazon one to two weeks after registering."

But since this was spammed to hell on other sites days before it was on here I wouldn't hold your breath for that card lol
nothing a chat with customer service wouldn't change lololol

You're going to complain to amazon customer service if you don't get a gift card from a promo that says 'while supplies last'?
LOL. Bozos are always trying to pull that crap. I remember a few years back there was this free headset offer that went viral, but it was only supposed to be for teachers. Some guy who wasn't a teacher and had never visited the site or bought anything from it in his life decided to email them complaining about "them not honouring their deals" and how he was "extremely dissatisfied and was never going to visit their site again" blah blah blah.

Still didn't get mine. I agree that Amazon isn't going to give it. They usually honor these promos. Probably think nobody noticed and that they can just sweep it under the rug.

like I mentioned at the start. this was spammed to a million or more people. this was a limited gift card. did anyone even read the disclaimer

like I mentioned at the start. this was spammed to a million or more people. this was a limited gift card. did anyone even read the disclaimer
You may it very clear you have not been a member here for long, the ability to read let alone reading comprehension is something only 1% or so of CAGs have any sort of mastery over.

like I said I'll get mine, about to chat it up wit em boys over at amazon now and get my gc

nobody get over on me, nobody feel nobody!

Haven't got one yet either, fingers crossed :)

and congrats to those that got it, pretty cool they're actually giving them out after the insane abuse it's got.

My reply...

I'm sorry you have not received one of the Amazon Gift Cards from the Bridalguide.com Wedding Registry promotion.

This promotion had a limited supply of Gift Cards and if you are one of the customer's that is scheduled to receive one, you will be emailed a claim code within the next few days. However, not everyone that created a Wedding Registry will receive a Gift Card. As stated in the terms and conditions for this promotion, the Gift Cards were available while supplies lasted.

bread's done
Back