Elite Dangerous

jmbreci

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone here playing?  I have it and think I will finally have some time in the next few days to do something other than the tutorials...although I should refresh on how to dock again...that might come in handy.

I know you posted this a few days ago. But, I think I'm going to get the game and will be flying this weekend. PM me if you want a "friend" to fly with sometimes. That offer is open to anyone who plays. 

I kind of want to start a guild up for the game.

OMG I've seen this game on Twitch TV (while watching for XB1 games to install) and this looks amazing.   Read the reviews and some people say there is a lot of nothingness out there in space and you could fly around for hours and not encounter anything. :(

Star Citizen looks like it has more punch, and my rig can handle both games.

Probably because the map is too big. Well it IS the space after all :D

But what is very good about this game is, the devs can put out updates really fast. Very capable team, and they obviously know what they're doing.

Elite Dangerous is still getting regular / big updates too, which makes me wonder what the right time to jump in is. I generally get bored with a game after a while and move on to something else, but with all these updates I might miss out on what's to come later. Anyone who's been playing since the initial release?

bread's done
Back