- - - - -

Best Buy: Select Complete Series on DVD/Blu Deal of the Day!

best buy deal of the day dotd deal day dvd bluray blu-ray blu complete series

#1 The Laughing Mann  

The Laughing Mann

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Spartacus: Complete Series (Blu/UV): $70 (lowest was $45 in December 2014...urgh, and I missed it).

Twin Peaks: The Complete Series (aka Entire Mystery) (Blu): $75 (LOWEST PRICE EVER!)

Firefly: Complete Series (Blu): $12.99 (Again, hit the lowest recorded price)

True Blood: Complete Series (Blu): $169.99 (Again, lowest price but not the best) (Also DVD is $140)

Charmed: Complete Series (DVD): $45 (90s nostalgia for a great price)

Buffy: Complete Series (DVD): $65 (More 90s nostalgia for a great price...may not be the lowest price)

Columbo: Complete Series (DVD): $80 (a particular kind of investigator...if you love the likes of Agatha Christie's Poirot, Monk...Columbo is another staple series that falls into that vein, and $80 for a classic series may not be too much to ask for)

Some other noteworthy mentions:

Psych: The Complete Series on DVD $90 (I love the show, but I'll wait for it to hit less than this)

There's also Boy Meets World and Sex & The City for Complete Series, as well...and that's it.

Aug 2015 Current Shows (TV, not airing): The Flash, Mad Men, Farscape, House of Cards; (TV, airing): Killjoys, Hell on Wheels, Ray Donovan, Masters of Sex, The Strain

Aug 2015 Current Games: The Forest, Witcher 2, Jade Empire, Outlast, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Guild Wars 2, Team Fortress 2

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing_[BC], Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#2 Bankotsu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   541 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:50 PM

Boy Meets World with a huge sale if $13 off. I was hoping like $40