20% of All PlayStation 1 at BitReplay

gamecorner

CAGiversary!
Thought I'd pass this along. I stumbled across a website called BitReplay.com on Reddit earlier this week. They had a 30% off all Game Boy games deal going on in the /r/GameDeals, and seeing as they had like 200 up votes and lots of good comments, I decided to give them a try. I ordered a few GBA games and Pokemon Yellow on Monday and they just got here today. All in all it was a pretty good experience (got Pokemon Yellow for $17.50, and their before sale price of $24.99 isn't bad either). Good place to buy used games, mainly older ones. I think the deal is still going on until Monday, but all the good stuff is probably already gone. Just a place to keep in your bookmarks!

I took a SS of them from Reddit, see attached.

Also, I emailed them asking if they are having any other promotions and they said they are having a PS1 sale next week and are adding a lot more inventory. 

Update: Just saw on reddit that they started a 20% off all PS1 game sale. Ends 02/15/15. Started yesterday from what I can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a good website! Always looking out for some more indie game selling sites. Thanks!

99 cents for Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (PS2)

I don't even...am I the only one that loved that game?

Yea they really need an acceptable-like new system badly.

I don't want to risk a "it works" but the prices are really great...

Thanks for the tip, OP, seems like a cool place. Interested in some PS1/Dreamcast games... If only they had Illbleed.

Emulators are your best friend here ^_^
Emulators are for poor people.

tumblr_m1txigNY6K1rnua94o1_500.gif

Im a huge collector of original game boy games. Mostly looking for complete but I a see a few commons on there cart only at great prices.

Hmm, they re-released the original Shadowgate, Deja Vu 1 and 2, and Uninvited on Steam earlier this week.  I loved those games on the NES.  I'll pick them up and the remake of Shadowgate when I get home.

Is the 30% automatically taken off/the shown price?

Edit: Nvm adding to cart showed me the way

Got my order in and really pleased with how the quality of games were. Everything is in excellent condition! I'll be buying from them again

used pokemon blue is 20$? holy shit i thought they were like worthless, i have all of the originals up to 3rd gen. wow

I got my haul today too:

[attachment=11924:IMAG0323(1).jpg]

I'm very pleased with the quality and I love the adorable tiny Ziploc bags each game comes in.

Just placed an order and noticed a new promo...now through March 1st 10% off all in stock items.

Also worth noting that all orders are $3 shipping or free for orders over $20

Consoles are included too, it seems (tried a psp)

edit:

Valid Promotions
10% Off Sale
10% Off All In-Stock Items. Discount automatically applied in shopping cart.Valid from: 2/20/2015 - 3/1/2015

When it says "booklet and game" - does that mean it has the manual and disc but no jewel case or what?

above the condition it says what's included and for reference this is silent scope 2 (complete)

Includes:
Case, Artwork, Booklet, and Game

bread's done
Back