Smash Bros. for Wii U - NNID Exchange & Discussion - MOST WEDNESDAYS

Mad D

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Logo_EN_-_Super_Smash_Bros._Wii_U.png
Please use this thread to add your Wii U's Nintendo Network ID, hold discussions & organize games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just pulled what I could from the 3DS thread to make this NNID list. Feel free to add yours if it's not there. 

Does everyone see two post with the logo, the first without the ID list the second with it? Just trying to figure the wiki post options out.

Done for now Action, fun games. Need to go walk the dog. I swear I didn't mean to SD two dozen games in a row :lol: Must be that "no lag" that I've started to experience since I update my wireless firmware. At least we were nice about it with the gentlemen SD.

Thanks for playing those solo matches. I just started using Rosalina a little bit more and I'd like to get better with her by not up+B'ing in the opposite direction of the stage so much :lol: Let's play some more sometime.

I liked the part in that last match where the lag spike hit right when Ganon spiked Villager, it was a nice unintentional dramatic effect.

Done for now Action, fun games. Need to go walk the dog. I swear I didn't mean to SD two dozen games in a row :lol: Must be that "no lag" that I've started to experience since I update my wireless firmware.

Thanks for playing those solo matches. I just started using Rosalina and I'd like to get better with her and not up+B in the opposite direction of the stage so much :lol:
Dude, no worries. I was doing the same shit. Still a really fun set.

Also, stoked to see another Villager. I'll have to play more of mine next time.

I'm around again tonight if anyone feels like playing some games. I see Joe and ChibiJosh online.

Looking for people to play 1v1 or 2v2. My Nintendo ID is CowboyBebopCrew.

I recently got this game a month or two ago, but only started really playing earlier this month.

If interested, send me a friend request!

-JB

[quote name="CowboyBebopCrew" post="12523921" timestamp="1424651270"]What time were you talking? I'm on central time and about to see the Kingsmen movie in an hour but can play when I get back.

-JB[/quote] EST

[quote name="CowboyBebopCrew" post="12524250" timestamp="1424663966"]Just getting back from the movie. If you still are able to play I should be in within 15 mins.[/quote] I could play a few

[quote name="CowboyBebopCrew" post="12524294" timestamp="1424665270"]Ok. Will leave a room open for 20 minutes.[/quote] joining now. Will be using the gamepad, which means I won't be as impressive as I want to be. Lol

I think we (CAG) should have our first Smash Wii U tournament! 

Was thinking for the first tourney, maybe:

2 stock, no items, no customs

Single-elimination

Best 3 out of 5

Best 4 out of 7 for finals

"Standard" tourney-ish levels (like Smashville, FD, Battlefield, Delfino, Lylat, etc.) 

All Omega forms are acceptable

No counter-picks or anything like that.  Maybe a week to play your match?

If interested, please let me know...and I'll make a thread or we'll just cobble something together in this one!  I want to play against more CAGs!

I'm definitely in. Would be curious to see how we'll handle stage picks? Getting hit with Lylat is seriously enough for me to just give a match away. The ledges on both versions of that stage are the work of the devil.

I'd love to see a customs tourney at some point in the future. Most of the TOs I watch are finally allowing them and they're pretty damned entertaining.

Excited to see this develop!

I want to play against more CAGs!
I'm almost always down to play in the evening. I kinda stopped checking back here for a while since it's been so dead, but I'd love to get in a set sometime.

I'm definitely in. Would be curious to see how we'll handle stage picks? Getting hit with Lylat is seriously enough for me to just give a match away. The ledges on both versions of that stage are the work of the devil.

I'd love to see a customs tourney at some point in the future. Most of the TOs I watch are finally allowing them and they're pretty damned entertaining.

Excited to see this develop!

I'm almost always down to play in the evening. I kinda stopped checking back here for a while since it's been so dead, but I'd love to get in a set sometime.
I'm trying to remember how we did it (stages) for previous tourneys. Maybe the two players agree on the first stage, and then, loser of the round picks the next stage?

Custom tourney would be fun. I definitely need to grind and get all the moves. I've been so focused on For Glory that I haven't wanted to go back and get them.

I play at least three nights a week, if not more. Trouble is the Wii U doesn't have a good system to let a friend know you want to play. I'll start posting in here when I'm jumping online more often.

Custom tourney would be fun. I definitely need to grind and get all the moves. I've been so focused on For Glory that I haven't wanted to go back and get them.
I feel ya. If it weren't for them being easily grindable on 3DS, I wouldn't have any. If the game is on, I'm guaranteed playing online or with friends. Just can't do the single player stuff with better options present.

Trouble is the Wii U doesn't have a good system to let a friend know you want to play.
Absolutely; it's a pain. I'll make an effort to pop in here more often too.

When I do try to let one of you guys know I want to play it goes straight to the miiverse message inbox. I wish the light would pulse on the gamepad or Wii U itself when that happens.

Hope you all don't mind but I added all of your NNID from the tournament thread to the master list (2nd post) on the first page.

Well Cero I probably didn't leave a good first impression  :lol:

Sorry about that slight lag delay. I don't think I should host around this time of the evening my mb/s right now is at a very horrible 8 when it's usually at 20. Either way you played in it just fine :lol:

Well Cero I probably didn't leave a good first impression :lol:

Sorry about that slight lag delay. I don't think I should host around this time of the evening my mb/s right now is at a very horrible 8 when it's usually at 20. Either way you played in it just fine :lol:
ive played in way worse lag since brawl so it seemed fine to me.as for impressions your actually pretty good.hope we can play again soon.

ive played in way worse lag since brawl so it seemed fine to me.as for impressions your actually pretty good.hope we can play again soon.
Well it's nice getting beat by someone with such nice manners unlike in For Glory where they will tea bag the stage or leave nasty message on miiverse even when they were down a stock.

Is anyone around to play? I just made a Network ID today and added it to the wiki post.
Jack is back! I'll add you to my list.

Well it's nice getting beat by someone with such nice manners unlike in For Glory where they will tea bag the stage or leave nasty message on miiverse even when they were down a stock.

Jack is back! I'll add you to my list.
yeah in for glory even when i win i get trolled.its kinda funny tho.i really want to play more ffas since all i really do is 1vs1

Damnit Cero you make me feel like I only know how to use one character :lol: I was frustrated for a little bit but had fun.

I think your the favorite to win that tournament. You remind me of the the Smash 4 version of CAG JoeB.

Damnit Cero you make me feel like I only know how to use one character :lol: I was frustrated for a little bit but had fun.

I think your the favorite to win that tournament. You remind me of the the Smash 4 version of CAG JoeB.
lmao,idk about winning the tourny theirs some beast lurking here.well your rosalina was putting up quite the troublesome fight.usually when i have to put defense on it means my opponent is somewhat formidable.those were some fun games especially in DF,we had some close calls. on another note,who is JoeB?

. on another note,who is JoeB?
He was one of my team members in Brawl (along with evergoo) when we had enough players around here to have squad tournaments. Your play style reminds me of how he played. It's extremely rare to see them play anymore. I think we all just got too old and too busy to play as much as we used to :oldman: (well maybe not Joe, he was the young one. Think he is just busy with college).

bread's done
Back