* * * * * 1 votes

Should Cannabis be Legalized?

#31 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13137 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:37 PM

The only problem I have with legalization is exposure.  I personally don't care to get contact highs or be around it, period.  So long as it was banned from public use, much in the way cigarettes are then I am ok with it.  I would very much want laws that govern it in the way tobacco is for being sold to minors and food labeling for consumer awareness (may contain cannabis, et al).  Just as long as my right to not be exposed to it is protected, then I really have no issue legalizing/regulating it.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#32 Jruth   No trite shit crew gamer bro CAGiversary!   277 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:52 AM

I used to have a theory of a generation of potsmokers. Like if waay more people and young adults smoked weed and it was accepted as legal. Where we'd be. I think a decline in production would be seen and I used to be a huge legalization advocate. But then from my personal experience I developed extreme depression and lethargy at a young age. Never learned to be happy sober. I don't know. I guess most people aren't retarded like me to value weed over life itself. It could be the addictive personality in me.

Haven't you figured it out yet fanboys? Your mommy can't afford both consoles! Be grateful with what you got and shut the Fuck up.

- starving African bro

#33 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7079 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:37 AM

Well Ohio rejected marijuana legalization despite a big push by well-funded lobbyists.

It probably wouldn't have helped the average stoner anyway.

Batsugunner.png

#34 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13407 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:43 AM

http://www.alternet....-votes-flipping

Just a preemptive strike against anyone who was going to post that claiming conspiracy.

Occam's Razor: they inputted the date on the wrong lines originally.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#35 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9694 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:21 AM

There's a meme somewhere but it always amuses me that the kids I went to high school with, who struggled mightily with their school work and are now full blown stoners, can't have an intelligent conversation about anything yet when the issue of medical marijuana or marijuana in general comes up (i.e. growing and breeding) they magically become full blown scientists. 

But if alcohol is legal I don't see the harm in legalizing marijuana, as long as it's regulated (ex: no driving when you're high). I'm sure it's the conservative in me, but I'm not very fond of the idea of people who are collecting welfare benefits being able to smoke in their free time, but then again I'm not really fond of them getting government benefits and engaging in any negative habit forming behaviors (cigarettes, smoking, gambling, etc.)

Also find it comical that we have the typical "don't bail the government out" or "don't bail businesses out" but yet we let humans do all kinds of shitty things to their own bodies and when they can't afford medical treatment........... what do we do?