Is Halo MCC multiplayer still buggy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 182844
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 182844

My live subscription ran out awhile ago, and I'd consider renewing if matchmaking is now working for the most part. 

You may want to see if you can get on Live. Microsoft game me a free month because of all the server stuff. I have heard it works fine now. I still think they are updating though.

Updating is still going on, but the pace of updates has slowed down a bit. H2A, championship series, HCE, Swat all work fine now. Getting matched with others is much quicker now. Every once in a while you get uneven teams. This morning I got the 3v5 match up and we wiped the floor with them lol.

Still buggy for me even trying to get into halo 4.

On a slightly different topic, once I finally do get into a match how do I keep from going into the lobby? I've never been able to do more than 1 match in a row!

Why on earth would they do that? That's a terrible idea even if it didn't take 20+ minutes to get into a game.
If I wanted to go into another playlist, I'd exit out of my current one and do it....

Why on earth would they do that? That's a terrible idea even if it didn't take 20+ minutes to get into a game.
If I wanted to go into another playlist, I'd exit out of my current one and do it....
It is an "enhancement". To what I have no idea but I am sure that is how they are classifying it.

bread's done
Back